Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

About My Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About My Girl (1136 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About My Girl by Johnkey2000: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
My girlfriend started dating another guy, and we agreed to have an opened relationship. But at times I still find myself jealous. Should I just play along or should I quit the relationship. Though no more commitment from my end but still love her. Should I just stay for the sex until I quit or should I just let her be. Mature response
Re: About My Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
Move on with your life bro...

No NIGERIAN banny out there deserves one second of your headache, because they certainly have nothing apart from emotional wahala to offer you lipsrsealed
Re: About My Girl by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
LMAO grin What were you thinking? You wanted open relationship yet you dey fall in love? The "relationship" blogger or article writer that advised open relationship did not warn you not to fall in love?

grin

3 Likes

Re: About My Girl by Johnkey2000: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bad guy. Love na mumu

Acidosis:

LMAO grin What were you thinking? You wanted open relationship yet you dey fall in love? The "relationship" blogger or article writer that advised open relationship did not warn you not to fall in love?

grin
Re: About My Girl by Mariangeles(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
I think Will Smith is in a better position to advise you.

If you ask me, I’d say males are naturally jealous and very possessive beings.
When it comes to females, they hate to share.
Even in the animal kingdom, the males have to aggressively fight off themselves to mate with a chosen female, how much more humans.

Alphas don’t do “open relationships”.
Kings don’t do “open relationships”.
Re: About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Johnkey2000:
My girlfriend started dating another guy, and we agreed to have an opened relationship. But at times I still find myself jealous. Should I just play along or should I quit the relationship. Though no more commitment from my end but still love her. Should I just stay for the sex until I quit or should I just let her be. Mature response
Wait a second.... you both agreed to have an open relationship, but here you are asking us if you should play along with what you agreed to? undecided

You don't even understand your self as an individual is what this is about. Why else would you agree to an open relationship and then backpeddle when it begins to seem your partner is enjoying the idea too? undecided

No more commitment from your end to what you committed to, yet you claim you love her? Abeg, call the gal and explain to her that you are not worthy of her and let her find herself a better man o'jare!

1 Like

Re: About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

No NIGERIAN banny out there deserves one second of your headache, because they certainly have nothing apart from emotional wahala to offer you lipsrsealed
Never mind the fact that OP here admits he helped create the headache for himself? undecided

1 Like

Re: About My Girl by Johnkey2000: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
It's all fun not headache

Kobojunkie:
Never mind the fact that OP here admits he helped create the headache for himself? undecided
Re: About My Girl by MufasaLion: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Even in the animal kingdom, the males have to aggressively fight off themselves to mate with a chosen female, how much more humans.

You're right!

Men into such relationships are cucks.
Re: About My Girl by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Johnkey2000:
Mumu has spoken
You indeed confirmed your mumuness when you titled the post "About my girl" when in fact this whole is about you. undecided

1 Like

Re: About My Girl by Mariangeles(f): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're right!

Men into such relationships are cucks.

When people allow themselves to go into such relationships, overtime, they begin to lose their sense of self worth and start to feel inadequate.
Re: About My Girl by MufasaLion: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

When people allow themselves to go into such relationships, overtime, they begin to lose their sense of self worth and start to feel inadequate.

Yeah, right. Although, most enjoy it. They feel more comfortable with being submissive. They derive joy in seeing their woman satisfying her bull(s), and them doing the cleanup after. It's a lifestyle!
Re: About My Girl by Mariangeles(f): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yeah, right. Although, most enjoy it. They feel more comfortable with being submissive. They derive joy in seeing their woman satisfying her bull(s), and them doing the cleanup after. It's a lifestyle!

Really? cheesy
That is strange though.
Re: About My Girl by MufasaLion: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Really? cheesy
That is strange though.

Yeah. It's called "Cuckold."

The woman is refered to as a "Hotwife."

Lots of couples are into it in the West and even in Africa (North Africa especially).
Re: About My Girl by Bobloco: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Johnkey2000:
You seems not to understand term " open relationship" because if you do you won't be here seeking an advice

1 Like

Re: About My Girl by debbydams(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

see talk..it's both sides
Re: About My Girl by Jennyclay(f): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Nigerians men always get worried over nothing, relationship is not a do or die affair.

Your mates are getting worried on not able to invent or build something, but here you are contemplating over a lady you're not even married to.

Weak Leaf!!!
Re: About My Girl by Richy4(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2022
grin grin
I'm just trying to imagine what our ancestors will say... More especially the older women that passed from the '80s upwards..

After the rigorous process of explaining to them what an open relationship entails ..

Some of them might be thanking God they died before the time of such abomination. smiley
Re: About My Girl by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is very disgusting to hear such in this region.. lipsrsealed

Open relationship nonsense..I don't, and will never share a woman...

Either she is mine or nothing. undecided

OP deserve serious mending to put sense into him..
Re: About My Girl by Mariangeles(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Munzy14:

It is very disgusting to hear such in this region.. lipsrsealed

Open relationship nonsense..I don't, and will never share a woman...

Either she is mine or nothing. undecided

OP deserve serious mending to put sense into him..

I think it is lack of self worth and self respect that can make anyone, whether man or woman, go into such a relationship.
Humans are slowly taking the place of animals.
They’re becoming more animalistic than animals.
No dignity.

A time will come when animals will feel insulted when a human says to another you’re an animal.
You’re human will be an insult to an animal. cheesy
Re: About My Girl by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I think it is lack of self worth and self respect that can make anyone, whether man or woman, go into such a relationship.
Humans are slowly taking the place of animals.
They’re becoming more animalistic than animals.
No dignity.

A time will come when animals will feel insulted when a human says to another you’re an animal.
You’re human will be an insult to an animal. cheesy
As in eeh... undecided

A man's ego is bruised the moment someone trespasses his woman's local government cheesy while he is alive...very disgusting to be fully aware someone is bleeping my woman and I will say no p..Unless she isn't my woman...Maybe a cheerful giver helping guys in the hood..And i don't near such babe

Someone treats his mother like thrash.

Someone manhandles his sister.

This three things shouldn't be a joke no mata how woke we may want to be in life..
Re: About My Girl by anthonyuncle(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
she don go

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Very Energetic Kids / Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? / My Uncle Is Wooing Me To Return To Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.