Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government (32773 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by wwwihy: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The first and only university in Nigeria as at 1962 was UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA...

Others were colleges of education grin grin

I don't know you an ignoramus. You need to go back to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by wwwihy: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There's no eastern region again today in Nigeria.

Yes the old eastern Nigeria has always been the richest in Nigeria.

Today, the richesr region in Nigeria is SS, Followed by SE and then SW is third.

And the IGR of Ogun State is more than the Whole South East States Combined

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There's no eastern region again today in Nigeria.

Yes the old eastern Nigeria has always been the richest in Nigeria.

Today, the richesr region in Nigeria is SS, Followed by SE and then SW is third.
buhahaha you must be joking.. have you seen the recently GDP of states?gringrin
The SE is a poor region region why you guys are always claiming SS
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
wwwihy:

Keep deceiving yourself
dont mimd that osu..have you seen the GDP of state
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by gwafaeziokwu: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Many of you Igbo are so stupid really, a coup is set up by some cursed Igbo to kill the prime minister(Hausa), president (Igbo), premier north (Hausa). west (Yoruba) n east (Igbo) and Aguiyi (Igbo). Bear in mind the renegades are Igbo's.

Everyone they set out to be killed ended up dead except for all the Igbos who mysteriously had one or more lame reason excusing their death n that is what foolish Igbos want sane Nigerians to believe as the truth. The stupidity your fathers passed down to you is indeed the height of your inherited foolishness.

You mean these cursed Igbos?

Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan
Capt Adeleke
Lt.R. Egbiko
Lt. Tijani Katsina
Lt. Saleh Dambo
Lt. john Atom Kpera
If you are sure they are Igbos please let me know their state and local government. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
buhahaha you must be joking.. have you seen the recently GDP of states?gringrin
The SE is a poor region region why you guys are always claiming SS

Can u mention any tribe in the SS that is more populated than IGBOS in the SS? grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
wwwihy:

I don't know you an ignoramus. You need to go back to school

Ok Albert Einstein. grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Aladegba:

That's y the east will never rule

No problem.

Rule all u want.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Can u mention any tribe in the SS that is more populated than IGBOS in the SS? grin
ijaws, urhobo, efik and ibibiogringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You mean these cursed Igbos?

Lt. Fola Oyewole
Lt. O. Olafemiyan
Capt Adeleke
Lt.R. Egbiko
Lt. Tijani Katsina
Lt. Saleh Dambo
Lt. john Atom Kpera
If you are sure they are Igbos please let me know their state and local government. Thank you.

who the fvck are this people?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
wwwihy:

Keep deceiving yourself

IGR doesn't show a state is richer than the other...Are U here wit us @ all? grin grin

Imo state GDP is higher than that of Ogun.

Same applies to delta, rivers and Akwaibom
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

They are all part of the 1966 coup
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
LabDNA:

To be fair. I respect yorubas a lot. Personally I have no qualms with them, they are a great race but some cantankerous elements spread fallacies that destroy the fabric of humanity.

You should join hands with me to call them out.

I should join hands with you to speak against motherland?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
ijaws, urhobo, efik and ibibiogringrin

Ijaw? grin grin grin grin grin.

Only the IGBOS in Rivers state is more populated than the total Ijaw, urobo, Efik n Ibibio population nationwide, talk more of small Ijaw in Bayelsa surpassing the entire IGBO population in Rivers n Delta
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Many of you Igbo are so stupid really, a coup is set up by some cursed Igbo to kill the prime minister(Hausa), president (Igbo), premier north (Hausa). west (Yoruba) n east (Igbo) and Aguiyi (Igbo). Bear in mind the renegades are Igbo's.

Everyone they set out to be killed ended up dead except for all the Igbos who mysteriously had one or more lame reason excusing their death n that is what foolish Igbos want sane Nigerians to believe as the truth. The stupidity your fathers passed down to you is indeed the height of your inherited foolishness.

'' a coup is set up by some cursed Igbo""

Won't it be wise to say u are very silly for saying this? grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by LabDNA: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Aladegba:

I should join hands with you to speak against motherland?

Join hands with me to say the truth. Truth is supreme.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mogambo123:
Zik the genesis of Nigerias problems.

Nope.

Yoruba n Hausa are the foundation of nigerias problem
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Multiplier7:
Where was Nnamdi Azikiwe during 1967 to 1970 civil war?

I have been asking myself this question. This man went into hiding during those years just to save himself. And the war was dealing mercilessly the IBO's as at the time.

I agree he was just a ceremonial president earlier but he didn't use his statues as former head of state to help his people.

Any other information about him during those period should be posted here please.

Ur only problem is aggressive ignorance
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by LabDNA: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

If you don't know the people in that list, then you are either too young or not qualified to argue about the Jan 15, 1966 coup.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by caracas: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Is this how you talk your igbotic bigoted father ?

Dumb heads every where
Must u be ignorant n stupid?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stillthebest:

In fact, he was the major target. He was at a meeting with Fajuyi, where they demanded Fajuyi to invite him down. He(Fajuyi) was reluctant about it, they (coupists ) went in themselves brought him out claiming he has a magic crocodile stick, manhandle him, neglecting danjumas advice and then dashed away with him to an unknown place where he was killed with col. Faj.

He should have gone for that meeting. That is where I actually blamed him. He was warned severally for an impending coup

Damjuma was a top leader of that coup
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by gwafaeziokwu: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

You see? You don't know your history yet running around trying to insult your ancestors. Go and ask your father to give you a comprehensive list of the 1966 coup plotters then come back with accurate information to argue because you actually look silly.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by gwafaeziokwu: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
LabDNA:

If you don't know the people in that list, then you are either too young or not qualified to argue about the Jan 15, 1966 coup.

Don't mind the yeye " dem say dem say" boy. Forming muscle on issue he is ignorant of.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You see? You don't know your history yet running around trying to insult your ancestors. Go and ask your father to give you a comprehensive list of the 1966 coup plotters then come back with accurate information to argue because you actually look silly.
shut the fvck up and answer the damn question.. what role did this people play and who did dey kill?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
LabDNA:

who did dey kill?gringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ijaw? grin grin grin grin grin.

Only the IGBOS in Rivers state is more populated than the total Ijaw, urobo, Efik n Ibibio population nationwide, talk more of small Ijaw in Bayelsa surpassing the entire IGBO population in Rivers n Delta
buhahaha let me call some ijaws and other SS tribes for you.. WorWorboy2 nengibo NtoAkwaIbom gringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by gwafaeziokwu: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
shut the fvck up and answer the damn question.. what role did this people play and who did dey kill?

I am not your history teacher neither was I the one that enrolled you into the backward ogbomosho school you wasted your dull brain at. My duty is to give you clue. Yours is to run with it and cure your ignorance. grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

I am not your history teacher neither was I the one that enrolled you into the backward ogbomosho school you wasted your dull brain at. My duty is to give you clue. Yours is to run with it and cure your ignorance. grin
you couldn't answer my question clown.. FYI I don't live in the SW if you want to be stupidgrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by gwafaeziokwu: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you couldn't answer my question clown.. FYI I don't live in the SW if you want to be stupidgrin

Sorry chap, I got no time for mental laziness. I won't spoon feed you. Now dissappear from my mention.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Sonnyboom: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Text this message to your father he owns it
caracas:

Dumb heads every where
Must u be ignorant n stupid?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Sorry chap, I got no time for mental laziness. I won't spoon feed you. Now dissappear from my mention.
answer the damn question modafucker
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
buhahaha let me call some ijaws and other SS tribes for you.. WorWorboy2 nengibo NtoAkwaIbom gringrin

Lols, my broda, wahala go jus dey sleep nehely, and yanga like d one u quote go jus go wake am... Next em go say d same thing about my state...me i cannot can again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.