Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government (32778 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols, my broda, wahala go jus dey sleep nehely, and yanga like d one u quote go jus go wake am... Next em go say d same thing about my state...me i cannot can again
lol.. I nor know why this people too like to dey claim SS.. then nor for get their biafra without them ni?gringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Stillthebest: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Damjuma was a top leader of that coup

He was as we assumed. Bur he tried hard not to himself look like one.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
That should tell something about choosing the lesser of the two evil. After all, it as to be one.

It's only a delusional fool that would equate pride (being igbotic) with evil (being a bigot)
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Sonnyboom: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
The joke is on you bigot, you posses both characteristics in equal measure. You are both evil in empty cheating beating.
Ojukwubucket:

It's only a delusional fool that would equate pride (being igbotic) with evil (being a bigot)
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
buhahaha let me call some ijaws and other SS tribes for you.. WorWorboy2 nengibo NtoAkwaIbom gringrin
Lol.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
LabDNA:

Join hands with me to say the truth. Truth is supreme.

A truthful man does not live long....The last one died from tea....i dont wanna die in that line
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Amudeneogu: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
I think the same house was renovated and commission by Buhari's administration in 2018 or is it not the same house? I know, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lol.
brogringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
brogringrin
I don tire for igbo people. lol

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Stillthebest:

He was as we assumed. Bur he tried hard not to himself look like one.

No.

It isn't an assumption, he was an integral part of that coup
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
buhahaha let me call some ijaws and other SS tribes for you.. WorWorboy2 nengibo NtoAkwaIbom gringrin

They all already know that the most populated tribe by far in the SS is the IGBOS.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

They all already know that the most populated tribe by far in the SS is the IGBOS.
GTFOH with that bullshit

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
GTFOH with that bullshit
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
GTFOH with that bullshit

I don't have time for chief of silly... grin grin

Dis thing pain u wella wella.

Why are u so pained? U aren't from the old eastern Nigeria yet u are dying on our matter...wetin concern u?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
shut the fvck up and answer the damn question.. what role did this people play and who did dey kill?

Very daft question.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Very daft question.
answer the daft question
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I don't have time for chief of silly... grin grin

Dis thing pain u wella wella.

Why are u so pained? U aren't from the old eastern Nigeria yet u are dying on our matter...wetin concern u?
lol.. delusionalgringrin
Can't you see those guys up there have already corrected you?
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
The joke is on you bigot, you posses both characteristics in equal measure. You are both evil in empty cheating beating.
gringrinsmiley
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lol.. delusionalgringrin
Can't you see those guys up there have already corrected you?

Stop deceiving urself, none of dem corrected me. If anyone did, then u would know that they are Afonjas mascurading as easterners...they know that the biggest tribe in the SS portion of old eastern Nigeria is by far the IGBO
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
answer the daft question

Normal Humans don't answer daft questions
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Normal Humans don't answer daft questions
are you sure you are normal?grincheesy
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop deceiving urself, none of dem corrected me. If anyone did, then u would know that they are Afonjas mascurading as easterners...they know that the biggest tribe in the SS portion of old eastern Nigeria is by far the IGBO
lol.. goodbye delusional inyamiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by ZombieTERROR: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nthrone:

Get lost

Get found
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Dedetwo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
kettykin:
Very nice, i wish Abia can honour Aguiyi ironsi like this

Never bros!! Agyuiyi Ironsi was the progenitor of Igbo situation in today's Nigeria. I would not want any Igbo person to name his/her son JTU Aguiyi Ironsi. Anyway, I do not tend to go further,
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Dedetwo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
cjrane:

What exactly did Aguiyi Ironsi do for Abia or Igboland for that matter? Ot just honor him because he was an accidental Head of State and carelessly lost his life leading to an unprecedented slaughter of Igbos out of being totally careless and stubborn to heed advice that a counter coup was coming. Yet, he carelessly went to Ibadan proving silly bravado.

Abia should honor Michael Iheonukara Okpara he is an undisputed HERO and also did his best to develop Igboland including today's Abia state and Umuahia.

You nailed it with the bolded phrase.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Dedetwo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Isobug:
The problems of the Igbos today are traced to this Man. He deserves no honour

I guess more to Ironsi than Azikiwe.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Dedetwo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Many of you Igbo are so stupid really, a coup is set up by some cursed Igbo to kill the prime minister(Hausa), president (Igbo), premier north (Hausa). west (Yoruba) n east (Igbo) and Aguiyi (Igbo). Bear in mind the renegades are Igbo's.

Everyone they set out to be killed ended up dead except for all the Igbos who mysteriously had one or more lame reason excusing their death n that is what foolish Igbos want sane Nigerians to believe as the truth. The stupidity your fathers passed down to you is indeed the height of your inherited foolishness.

I guess "Many of you whatever idiotic tribe that gave rise to you" are so stupid really.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Dedetwo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stillthebest:

In fact, he was the major target. He was at a meeting with Fajuyi, where they demanded Fajuyi to invite him down. He(Fajuyi) was reluctant about it, they (coupists ) went in themselves brought him out claiming he has a magic crocodile stick, manhandle him, neglecting danjumas advice and then dashed away with him to an unknown place where he was killed with col. Faj.

He should have gone for that meeting. That is where I actually blamed him. He was warned severally for an impending coup

Arrant nonsense!!! The moronic conjecture was released by the 1967 publication of western regional government of Nigeria. There was no Yari.ba in the government house during the saga of July 29, 1966. Even Fajuiyi's ADC was Lt. Umar. One wonders why the Yari.ba have been on the forefront propagating this dirty conjecture.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government by Dedetwo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The first and only university in Nigeria as at 1962 was UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA...

Others were colleges of education grin grin

The loudmouths will never learn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Hyacinth Kwegi And His Family Go To Farm In Benue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.