Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 (17495 Views)

The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by crestedaguiyi: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2019
holysina:

before e pass Nara e go corner for Udi grin cheesy grin

4 corner far , several other routes dey but nkerefi no get choice , them must pass my side

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Edyice: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2019
FEAR northerners angry angry

Anyways we voted them
NIGERIANS must have sense by force

APC NEXT LEVEL THINGS
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by lexy2014: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2019
QuotaSystem:

1. Infrastructure, HDI etc and the North is improving across board except you aren't informed and all relying on historical information.

2. Look up "visionary", compare the nature of his policies and projects which are usually long term & revolutionary, and compare with his predecessors.

Since u are informed, I expected a more robust response from u instead of d jaundiced response that development is infrastructure & HDI. To make it worse, u now added etc. What is etc? Where was d north b4 based on d "historical information" u mentioned & where is it now in terms of development? What indices did u use to arrive at d conclusion that d north is developing?

There's a difference between d "what" and d "how". When u say that "buhari is d most visionary leader Nigeria has had since 1999", that is d "what". I expected u to go beyond that by doing a comparative analysis as to how u came to d conclusion. Its u who made d assertion, so d onus rests on u to prove ur point by "compare the nature of his policies and projects which are usually long term & revolutionary, and compare with his predecessors". First of all, state those policies& projects then go ahead and defend them in light of those u say he is better than.

If u can't do that, then u have made a baseless claim

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2019
FriendNG:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/nigeria-can-develop-rail-line-construction-technology-in-10-years-amaechi/e3703dj
Like Amaechi, like Jonathan, like Tinubu. Asslicking the north to the detriment of the south.
I wonder when southern politicians will grow an atom of balls

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by LZAA: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2019
Iceberg3:
Soon mallams will take over everything..their main focus now is the seas.

Mallams are onboard virtually every ship now....as ratings and officers...
Lzaa immhotep greenback
And Afamed and helinues wee still be shouting sai caliphate grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by CSTR2: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2019
QuotaSystem:

1. They absolutely have cool. That's why you have northerners manning and heading so many organizations including the UN. That's why northerners are the most dominant in the federal Civil service. That's why they're literate enough to continue to outsmart you politically. It is why we are capable of having the greatest number of fighter pilots in the Air Force. It is why we have capacity to dominate the military at all levels. It is why we are able to populate our citadels of learning with indigenous professors and other academic staff. I can go on and on.

Have the universities in the South stopped it from being the region with the highest number of pant sniffers, skull miners, drug traffickers in the world?

Has it stopped you from being the most HIV/AIDS ravaged region in Nigeria?
Lol you kid yourself with your fraudulent, hypocritical, half baked reasoning.

2. The superior road network in the North, apart from facilitating trade and agriculture, is one of the reasons you're able to troop there daily in your thousands packed like Titus in search of economic opportunities, and is why we want to complement that with massive rail technology transfer from the Chinese to us through this institution and other supporting facilities in the South. So you see, you will still benefit from it through easier escape/transportation the North, or at least an opportunity to learn rail technology in Daura in a few years wink

3. No it will still not be located in your backyard so that blood sucking cultists and dirty, diseased prostitutes will not take over cheesy
I just dey laugh.

The only thing I saw in your post is the story of the one eyed in the land of the northern blind.
It would be insulting to enter an achievement contest with you using my own ethnic group.
It would be a massive overkill. Liking killing a mosquito with a sledge hammer.
So I won't bother.

In the meantime, get your people educated at the basic primary level and reduce terrorism and madness in the north.

If not, the over 10 million hopeless northern street children will keep increasing and the north will remain a desolate futureless place.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2019
To all those foolish Yorubas shouting and hailing buhari for developing SW with lag-ibadan rail and lag-ibadan road, you can now see that the maintenance engineers for those roads will be from Daura in a few years. Where is ur sense now?
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by billgabb(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
Big opportunity to get Daura developed a little. Daura could become the next capital of Katsina. Jonathan forgot Otueke, he built a university but no road to access it.
If I become president, overdevelopment go worry Nkerefi
I enjoyed Nkerefi, very cool and friendly part of Enugu State. I served there!!
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by englishmart(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2019
OgenemaroKessy:

���������� onye nkem. Nwannem, onye Nkerefi bie anyi.
odi mma. Ibu onye ibe anyi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2019
matrixme:
They are sharing railway cake now, igbo people are looking on. SW has taken the coach company, North has snatched the technology transfer. What will the South South and South East hustle for itself in the railway development plan? Tomorrow you will now come and be telling us they are marginalizing you... You guys need to tell your leaders to wake up. Shikena!
You're a mumu. That coach company in the SW will be run by graduates from the school in Daura. Westerners who worked there will be subservient to their masters from the north.
You should be smart enough to recognise a Greek gift when you see one.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Who will attend the school?
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Afamed: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2019
LZAA:

And Afamed and helinues wee still be shouting sai caliphate grin
This Nkporkiti/ Obiagwu boy will not allow person to rest

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2019
QuotaSystem:

1. Infrastructure, HDI etc and the North is improving across board except you aren't informed and all relying on historical information.

2. Look up "visionary", compare the nature of his policies and projects which are usually long term & revolutionary, and compare with his predecessors.
1. HDI like terrorism and banditry or drugs?
2. What exactly is visionary about one university? GEJ built six. That railway masterplan was designed by OBJ. So explain again how Buhari building a university is more visionary
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by evuna: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
Big opportunity to get Daura developed a little. Daura could become the next capital of Katsina. Jonathan forgot Otueke, he built a university but no road to access it.

Are you from Nkerefi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by englishmart(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2019
evuna:

Are you from Nkerefi?
Yes, na. I remember Evuna, in 2007, I nearly died in it. That was my first time of visiting Nkerefi

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
University of transportation doesn't that sound weird? What do they want to teach there owo mi da, Kosi changee ooo, Wole si Lara? we're a Fvcking joke of a country.
grin One wonders if a University department could not have been created in a fed uni in Katsina state to teach transportation courses. Or just transportation studies campus in Daura. With many mult-department Fed unis underfunded why do a stand alone university? How viable will it be? Just how many courses will be offered?

Before you know it courses that are cheap to run but no relevance to transportation will be all they teach there.

I would even prefer University of Transportation Technology teaching rigorous B. Tech courses.
But this is 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by LZAA: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Afamed:

This Nkporkiti/ Obiagwu boy will not allow person to rest
kiss kiss
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Lonelypacifist6: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2019
AreaFada2:

grin One wonders if a University department could not have been created in a fed uni in Katsina state to teach transportation courses. Or just transportation studies campus in Daura. With many mult-department Fed unis underfunded why do a stand alone university? How viable will it be? Just how many courses will be offered?

Before you know it courses that are cheap to run but no relevance to transportation will be all they teach there.

I would even prefer University of Transportation Technology teaching rigorous B. Tech courses.
But this is 9ja.
Seriously, The best they can do, is Transportation technology, if they want to spend Frivolously, they can create a department for it, Besides aren't these all under the engineering umbrella?
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by matrixme(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You're a mumu. That coach company in the SW will be run by graduates from the school in Daura. Westerners who worked there will be subservient to their masters from the north.
You should be smart enough to recognise a Greek gift when you see one.
You are a mumu man! We all know that Northerners don't go to school. Therefore, they cannot exactly merit the certificate. Westerners are still going to monopolize the system. Where will the bulk of the lecturers come from self? Besides, the government very recently abolished the catchment area system for higher institutions, a trap they set for themselves unknowingly. Smartness pays.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2019
matrixme:

You are a mumu man! We all know that Northerners don't go to school. Therefore, they cannot exactly merit the certificate. Westerners are still going to monopolize the system. Where will the bulk of the lecturers come from self? Besides, the government very recently abolished the catchment area system for higher institutions, a trap they set for themselves unknowingly. Smartness pays.
So all the northerners who head the security agencies did not go to school abi? What hole did you just crawl out from?
How many southerners do you see heading FG establishments in the north?
Tell me the system westerners have monopolized presently

As for the catchment area, tell me which part of the country has the best universities and I'll tell you who stands to gain more from the abolishment.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by AmazingELixir: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
NURTW State Chairmen will be received by Minister of Transportation and they will join in photo session with the President.

My brothers will weep and gnash teeth when they see Chairman next to President. Wallahi!

grin grin grin

Guy the way you sound I'm suspecting seriously that the arrow pointed guy is yours truly ...mehn that's agbero personified

Don't be angry please...were you trying to say owo da in that pix.. cheesy

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by FriendNG: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:
To all those foolish Yorubas shouting and hailing buhari for developing SW with lag-ibadan rail and lag-ibadan road, you can now see that the maintenance engineers for those roads will be from Daura in a few years. Where is ur sense now?

I ask where is your sense either. What's the problem if the maintenance engineers are from Daura. Or is Nigeria all about Yoruba and other part of the south.

Is Buhari elected to work for you guys alone. The last time I checked both the Yoruba and whatever region you hail from did not give him the highest votes. Yet he started the Lagos Kano rail from the south, facilitate the construction of Rail factory in the south, completion Itakpe-warri rail. Bunch of ungrateful beings.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by wink2015(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:

JONATHAN NA CLUELESS !

Eno know the power of the office of the President until he lost it.

Jona daft !

Meanwhile, Buhari dey cane him own line steadily.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by epropertymaster(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Misplaced of priority:

Existing universities in the country has not get enough funding.

Army university Biu
Transport unversity Daura
That and that university Unkown

is this way Nigeria will move forward?

Continue!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
FriendNG:

I ask where is your sense either. What's the problem if the maintenance engineers are from Daura. Or is Nigeria all about Yoruba and other part of the south.

Is Buhari elected to work for you guys alone. The last time I checked both the Yoruba and whatever region you hail from did not give him the highest votes. Yet he started the Lagos Kano rail from the south, facilitate the construction of Rail factory in the south, completion Itakpe-warri rail. Bunch of ungrateful beings.
National development should not be based on votes. The Lagos- Kano rail started from Abj-Kaduna. Lagos- Ibadan was supposed to be the first but GEJ in other to please the north started with Abj-Kaduna. That said, I don't know what you mean by ungrateful. If the bulk of the money being used to build the rail and even that school is coming from the south, how do you term them ungrateful then?
Perhaps we should regionalise resources and we'll see who should be grateful.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why is it supposed to start with the "Lagos-Ibadan railway", can you indicate which criteria and evidence you used in coming to this conclusion?

Lol. because the bulk of the money is from the south, that means everything should be south first.. base on ur logic, since the majority of voters and population is from the north too, then there is no essence in rotating the presidency between both region

You can't eat ur cake and have it.. it's either u keep ur money and we keep the presidency, or we rotate it and spread it equally
Agboriotejoye:

National development should not be based on votes. The Lagos- Kano rail started from Abj-Kaduna. Lagos- Ibadan was supposed to be the first but GEJ in other to please the north started with Abj-Kaduna. That said, I don't know what you mean by ungrateful. If the bulk of the money being used to build the rail and even that school is coming from the south, how do you term them ungrateful then?
Perhaps we should regionalise resources and we'll see who should be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Johans1991: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
funmike83:
But why katsina?
. But why NOT katsina? Pls give me two reasons why d university should not be built in katsina state?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by BeansAndYam: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
. But why NOT katsina? Pls give me two reasons why d university should not be built in katsina state?
[/s]
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Johans1991: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
valarmorghulis:

What and what did Jonathan do for ijaw people?
This isn't about giving money to militant o, am talking about infrastructure
south south don't want infrastructure they prefer money in their pocket.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by BeansAndYam: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
south south don't want infrastructure they prefer money in their pocket.
[/s]
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bazamfare:
Why is it supposed to start with the "Lagos-Ibadan railway", can you indicate which criteria and evidence you used in coming to this conclusion?

Lol. because the bulk of the money is from the south, that means everything should be south first.. base on ur logic, since the majority of voters and population is from the north too, then there is no essence in rotating the presidency between both region

You can't eat ur cake and have it.. it's either u keep ur money and we keep the presidency, or we rotate it and spread it equally
As to ur first question, that's what the masterplan says. The route starts from Lagos and terminates in Kano.

About rotating the presidency, you'll agree that the north have ruled Nigeria the most even if the population figures are a myth. It's no problem if you keep the presidency as long as it ensures that southern resources remain south and northern resources remain north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekarau Promises To Deliver Kano, Other States To Atiku / Hanging Pictures Of Presidents/governors In Offices? / EFCC Disowns Ekweremadu As Anti-corruption Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.