Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 (17885 Views)

The World Class University Of Transportation Daura, Katsina State. UP APC / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
If it's base on the master plan, then u have a point.. but trying to use "finance" as a yardstick and criteria is DOA

I don't care whether the north has ruled for longer years, that's non of my business!! You made a point on how the bulk of money comes from the south, hence they should control and initiate development, that's when I rebutted you by using population as our right to presidency too

Lol. You think u can be smart by half, while keeping the finance to ur region, yet u expect us to rotate the presidency!

Lol.. its always a myth and false when it suits the north not south, u delusional folks logic dictates that whatever is positive in favour of north is false while if it's negative its true.. but that doesn't change the reality and facts on ground, whether u like it or not.. world articles, CIA, documents etc have attest to this, ur opinion is inconsequential

We definitely agree with ur assertion too, but too bad it can't be implemented, because the south will insist on the presidency, while the north will also insist in financial spread
Agboriotejoye:

As to ur first question, that's what the masterplan says. The route starts from Lagos and terminates in Kano.

About rotating the presidency, you'll agree that the north have ruled Nigeria the most even if the population figures are a myth. It's no problem if you keep the presidency as long as it ensures that southern resources remain south and northern resources remain north.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by MetaPhysical: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Guy the way you sound I'm suspecting seriously that the arrow pointed guy is yours truly ...mehn that's agbero personified

Don't be angry please...were you trying to say owo da in that pix.. cheesy

grin grin grin
You no well.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by FriendNG: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

As to ur first question, that's what the masterplan says. The route starts from Lagos and terminates in Kano.

About rotating the presidency, you'll agree that the north have ruled Nigeria the most even if the population figures are a myth. It's no problem if you keep the presidency as long as it ensures that southern resources remain south and northern resources remain north.

Where on Earth the master plan says it should start from Lagos. Why not start from Kano and terminate at Lagos?
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bazamfare:
If it's base on the master plan, then u have a point.. but trying to use "finance" as a yardstick and criteria is DOA

I don't care whether the north has ruled for longer years, that's non of my business!! You made a point on how the bulk of money comes from the south, hence they should control and initiate development, that's when I rebutted you by using population as our right to presidency too

Lol. You think u can be smart by half, while keeping the finance to ur region, yet u expect us to rotate the presidency!

Lol.. its always a myth and false when it suits the north not south, u delusional folks logic dictates that whatever is positive in favour of north is false while if it's negative its true.. but that doesn't change the reality and facts on ground, whether u like it or not.. world articles, CIA, documents etc have attest to this, ur opinion is inconsequential

We definitely agree with ur assertion too, but too bad it can't be implemented, because the south will insist on the presidency, while the north will also insist in financial spread
The south insists on resource control just as the north insists on power control. Besides, it is trite and morally congruent with natural justice that he who pays the piper should dictate the tune. I have never seen were beggars are choosers. Population that leads to poverty should not be ur contribution in whatever association you belong to except you seek to revel in the tag of parasite
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
FriendNG:

Where on Earth the master plan says it should start from Lagos. Why not start from Kano and terminate at Lagos?
Even simple English should lead you here. It's called Lagos- Kano rail not vice versa. Nigeria's rail has historically moved from the coasts towards the hinterland even during the colonial times so, what's ur point
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Clevite(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
imolile:
Of all global development programs, University of Transportation in Daura, what more can you expect from a Dull, Academic double 007? His own scholastic prowess is undoubtedly void. Even his Nepotism does not provide any better, so far he can corner the state funds to his home after his useless tenure as an impostor.
Tinubu finally influenced him to make MC relevant, I am sure that will be his first vice chancellor at the University
Useless President. too daft to be regarded
All this because of bitterness against one man that doesn't even know you exist?!
Unfortunately, the cancer of bitterness and hatred does not kill the hated but the hater that harbors it. I advise you rid yourself of this cancerous bitterness quickly before it eats you finish.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by edoairways: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nukilia:
This University should have satellite campus in the East, West and South. angry
No it shouldn't. For fairness the university should be situated there to boost economic growth and development over there
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol. The north never insisted on power control, that's why it's rotated between both regions dummy!

You most be delusional and foolish to cherry-pick what u term "congruent justice" in a scenario that befits and suits ur narrative in the overall grand scheme of things, if not, how then do u justify the persistent in rotation of presidency instead of an outright election..You can't ur cake and have it

Skull miners, ritualist and fraud can't be choosers too, nor minority second class citizens.. You might have to check the laws & regulation

You can't have it both ways, if u think cos of ur finance you can dictate things, we have the population and numbers to do just that too

Agboriotejoye:

The south insists on resource control just as the north insists on power control. Besides, it is trite and morally congruent with natural justice that he who pays the piper should dictate the tune. I have never seen were beggars are choosers. Population that leads to poverty should not be ur contribution in whatever association you belong to except you seek to revel in the tag of parasite

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bazamfare:
Lol. The north never insisted on power control, that's why it's rotated between both regions dummy!

You most be delusional and foolish to cherry-pick what u term "congruent justice" in a scenario that befits and suits ur narrative in the overall grand scheme of things, if not, how then do u justify the persistent in rotation of presidency instead of an outright election..You can't ur cake and have it

Skull miners, ritualist and fraud can't be choosers too.. You might have to check the laws & regulation

You can't have it both ways, if u think cos of ur finance you can dictate things, we have the population and numbers to do just that too

No no. I'm not talking about begging like it's a crime. I'm talking about begging as parasitism which you seem to revel in.
A group once said it in this country that it's their God given right rule. They also say the rest of the country is "conquered territory".
Rotational presidency does not exist in the constitution. Don't be a halfwit.
Northerners have always contested ALL elections this country so I don't know when rotation ever occurred.
Your so-called population is a liability to the country. It is why we are the poverty capital of the world and also have the highest out of school children. Your population breeds Boko haram as well as banditry. As I said and I still wait to be corrected, your so called population is a myth. It's land mass you have not population. That's why all the census in this country have always been contested.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol.your talking like the north doesn't have any source of revenue or resources, ur sounding like an educated illiterate, not cos the south contributes more to the GDP and economic means that we are parasites.. we have more mineral, natural resources(although most untapped) and agriculture than the south, in the recently released IGR, the north had 11 out of first 25 states, so what's ur point??

Our son Dangote, the riches man in Africa, like BUA, Azaman etc didn't make their fortunes from oil, so what's ur point.. don't be desperate and emotional with this debate bro, be realistic with urself.. are u trying to say the north doesn't have any form of income but are 100% dependant on south?

Ur people also refered to us as "parasits", its only right to refer to you as "conqured territory"

Lol.. in ur desperation to cling to straws, ur trying to act like the southerners never insists on rotation of presidency grin

Population has never been a liability to this country nor any, but lack of leadership and governance in the north, just like the south... with ur low population, has that stopped the south from prostitution, fraud, Yahoo Yahoo, money laundering and ritual!!

The way you people talk, one would have thought the south is some sort Dubai, but just like any other glorified village

USA, Brazil, India, China etc have all higher population than Nigeria, based on ur logic, Nigeria should be more developed

Lol. The same evidence you used through articles, documents, reports in validating and confirming the south as the cashcow, is the same evidence ur denouncing as myth cuz it suits the north cheesy cheesy.. obviously nothing good can come out of the north to u guys, but as long as ur opinion is inconsequential and insignificant in the scheme of things, then we are good
Agboriotejoye:

No no. I'm not talking about begging like it's a crime. I'm talking about begging as parasitism which you seem to revel in.
A group once said it in this country that it's their God given right rule. They also say the rest of the country is "conquered territory".
Rotational presidency does not exist in the constitution. Don't be a halfwit.
Northerners have always contested ALL elections this country so I don't know when rotation ever occurred.
Your so-called population is a liability to the country. It is why we are the poverty capital of the world and also have the highest out of school children. Your population breeds Boko haram as well as banditry. As I said and I still wait to be corrected, your so called population is a myth. It's land mass you have not population. That's why all the census in this country have always been contested.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bazamfare:
Lol.your talking like the north doesn't have any source of revenue or resources, ur sounding like an educated illiterate, not cos the south contributes more to the GDP and economic means that we are parasites.. we have more mineral, natural resources(although most untapped) and agriculture than the south, in the recently released IGR, the north had 11 out of first 25 states, so what's ur point??

Our son Dangote, the riches man in Africa, like BUA, Azaman etc didn't make their fortunes from oil, so what's ur point.. don't be desperate and emotional with this debate bro, be realistic with urself.. are u trying to say the north doesn't have any form of income but are 100% dependant on south?

Ur people also refered to us as "parasits", its only right to refer to you as "conqured territory"

Lol.. in ur desperation to cling to straws, ur trying to act like the southerners never insists on rotation of presidency grin

Population has never been a liability to this country nor any, but lack of leadership and governance in the north, just like the south... with ur low population, has that stopped the south from prostitution, fraud, Yahoo Yahoo, money laundering and ritual!!

The way you people talk, one would have thought the south is some sort Dubai, but just like any other glorified village

USA, Brazil, India, China etc have all higher population than Nigeria, based on ur logic, Nigeria should be more developed

Lol. The same evidence you used through articles, documents, reports in validating and confirming the south as the cashcow, is the same evidence ur denouncing as myth cuz it suits the north cheesy cheesy.. obviously nothing good can come out of the north to u guys, but as long as ur opinion is inconsequential and insignificant in the scheme of things, then we are good

Mention ur sources of revenue cos last I checked you don't have any. You have mineral resources yet your baba buhari dey find oil all over the north even if 1L. Maybe that should tell you something abt the so-called resources.

Dangote has 90% of his industries in the south including the upcoming refinery being built with free forex gotten from oil. You can tell him to move his refinery up north. The north is dependent on the south economically. If not, tell ur baba buhari to implement restructuring.

The south remains a glorified village because it's resources are being used fight terrorism, diseases and poverty up north!! A population of almajiris is a liability everywhere. Leave us to use our resources to fight prostitution and fraud while you use ur resources to fight terrorism, banditry, prostitution, drugs, diseases and almajiris. Stop pushing ur problems on the rest of us.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Mention ur sources of revenue cos last I checked you don't have any. You have mineral resources yet your baba buhari dey find oil all over the north even if 1L. Maybe that should tell you something abt the so-called resources.

Dangote has 90% of his industries in the south including the upcoming refinery being built with free forex gotten from oil. You can tell him to move his refinery up north. The north is dependent on the south economically. If not, tell ur baba buhari to implement restructuring.

[b]lol."Dangote's business interests encompass many industries, including oil and gas, consumer goods and manufacturing. About 80% of his conglomerate's revenue comes from Dangote Cement. According to Forbes magazine, the subsidiary produces 44 million metric tons of cement every year and plans to increase output by 33% by 2020."

"The Dangote Cement plant in Obajana, Kogi, is the largest in Sub-Saharan Africa with 10.25mmtpa capacity across three lines and a further 3mmtpa capacity currently being built"

Lol. This is the first time his delving into oil, he has not even completed the project nor made a penny out of it, but ur already masturbating "our oyel money" grin

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/100615/how-aliko-dangote-became-richest-african.asp

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangote_Cemen

https://agronewsng.com/nigerian-states-and-their-agricultural-products/
https://www.nairaland.com/2521578/nigerian-states-what-produce
https://www.finelib.com/about/nigeria-natural-resources/lead-pb-natural-resources-locations-in-nigeria-and-its-applications/68

[color=#990000]t[/b]

We can see clearly 80% of his revenue comes from cement, while his Kogi factory produces most of the cement.. So how did you get the 90% figure!?!? grin, remember he also has plants in Tanzania, Kenya etc

The north account for about 90% of agricultural commodity, while approximately 80% of natural mineral resources. We basically feed the south!! Ur erosion/potopoto ravaged region can't even grow grass[/color]

I have zero patience for illiterates like you, I don't normally do free lesson, but I guess class is in session.. I feel like I'm debating with a 15yr old kid

The south remains a glorified village because it's resources are being used fight terrorism, diseases and poverty up north!! A population of almajiris is a liability everywhere. Leave us to use our resources to fight prostitution and fraud while you use ur resources to fight terrorism, banditry, prostitution, drugs, diseases and almajiris. Stop pushing ur problems on the rest of us.

lol. The money and resources we contribute to the confers is used to fight ur HIV/erosion ravaged region, evacuating prostitute and human traffickers, baby factories, illicit drugs etc.. we cant let you use ur own resources, while you expect us to share the presidency

What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

lol."Dangote's business interests encompass many industries, including oil and gas, consumer goods and manufacturing. About 80% of his conglomerate's revenue comes from Dangote Cement. According to Forbes magazine, the subsidiary produces 44 million metric tons of cement every year and plans to increase output by 33% by 2020."

"The Dangote Cement plant in Obajana, Kogi, is the largest in Sub-Saharan Africa with 10.25mmtpa capacity across three lines and a further 3mmtpa capacity currently being built"

Lol. This is the first time his delving into oil, he has not even completed the project nor made a penny out of it, but ur already masturbating "our oyel money" grin

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/100615/how-aliko-dangote-became-richest-african.asp

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangote_Cement

t[/color]

We can see clearly 80% of his revenue comes from cement, while his Kogi factory produces most of the cement.. So how did you get the 90% figure!?!? grin, remember he also has plants in Tanzania, Kenya etc

The north account for about 90% of agricultural commodity, while approximately 80% of natural mineral resources. We basically feed the south!! Ur erosion/potopoto ravaged region can't even grow grass[/b]

https://www.finelib.com/about/nigeria-natural-resources/lead-pb-natural-resources-locations-in-nigeria-and-its-applications/68

I have zero patience for illiterates like you, I don't normally do free lesson, but I guess class is in session.. I feel like I'm debating with a 15yr old kid

lol. The money and resources we contribute to the confers is used to fight ur HIV/erosion ravaged region, evacuating prostitute and human traffickers, baby factories, illicit drugs etc.. we cant let you use ur own resources, while you expect us to share the presidency

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

lol."Dangote's business interests encompass many industries, including oil and gas, consumer goods and manufacturing. About 80% of his conglomerate's revenue comes from Dangote Cement. According to Forbes magazine, the subsidiary produces 44 million metric tons of cement every year and plans to increase output by 33% by 2020."

t[/b]

The north account for about 90% of agricultural commodity, while approximately 80% of natural mineral resources. We basically feed the south!! Ur erosion/potopoto ravaged region can't even grow grass[/color]

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

t[/b]

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Bazamfare: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

The north accounts for about 90% of agricultural commodity, while approximately 80% of natural mineral resources. We basically feed the south!! Ur erosion/potopoto ravaged region can't even grow grass

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by QuotaSystem: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

1. HDI like terrorism and banditry or drugs?
2. What exactly is visionary about one university? GEJ built six. That railway masterplan was designed by OBJ. So explain again how Buhari building a university is more visionary

lexy2014:

There's a difference between d "what" and d "how". When u say that "buhari is d most visionary leader Nigeria has had since 1999", that is d "what". I expected u to go beyond that by doing a comparative analysis as to how u came to d conclusion. Its u who made d assertion, so d onus rests on u to prove ur point by "compare the nature of his policies and projects which are usually long term & revolutionary, and compare with his predecessors". First of all, state those policies& projects then go ahead and defend them in light of those u say he is better than.

If u can't do that, then u have made a baseless claim

The key word here is the NATURE of the University. It is a specialist University dedicated to research and development of transport systems, with rail being the main driver. It is a facility that will enable technology transfer from the Chinese to Nigerians. This means in some years we will have the capacity to build, maintain and repair railway and other transport systems using local content. What makes it visionary is the fact that it's not only a novel initiative, but one which has multiplier effects from which Nigeria will be benefiting for several years to come after PMB leaves office. He then had the wisdom to build a wagon assembly plant in Kajola to underline and facilitate his vision. If you still cannot understand the strategic importance and difference of such a move in contrast to building 6 generic sub-standard universities for instance (actually glorified secondary schools, check Otuoke Varsity) then I'm afraid this subject may be above your pay grade.

Other visionary policies and projects are border closure which is stimulating local production, and aggressive drive towards reviving agriculture through agencies like NIRSAL and initiatives like the anchor borrowers programme which are already yielding fruits towards our national food security. What all these have in common are indicators of careful, thoughtful, strategic planning & commitment with a vision of long-term gain in the future for Nigeria's development.

visionary
/ˈvɪʒ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective

thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom.
e.g. "a visionary leader"

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by QuotaSystem: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

I just dey laugh.

The only thing I saw in your post is the story of the one eyed in the land of the northern blind.
It would be insulting to enter an achievement contest with you using my own ethnic group.
It would be a massive overkill. Liking killing a mosquito with a sledge hammer.
So I won't bother.

In the meantime, get your people educated at the basic primary level and reduce terrorism and madness in the north.

If not, the over 10 million hopeless northern street children will keep increasing and the north will remain a desolate futureless place.

Of course you are natural EMPTY chest beaters (noisy hollow barrels) so it would be borderline stupid to engage you in a d1ck-measuring race to the bottom cheesy.

I was waiting for you to dispute our exploits in government, the military (hope you heard of the new Army & Airforce Uni's), politics and in the global sphere but you wouldn't dare lol. For as long as Igbos keep trooping to the North packed like Geisha in search of economic opportunites, you can be 100% sure that their dream destination is definitely not a "desolate and futureless place" cool.

The disadvantaged "hopeless almajiri" children who you mock today will be waiting to mock the hopelessness of you and your legions of hungry, frustrated and disgruntled otapiapia, fanyogo and baby factory hawkers in 2023 (like they did before turning you into a bitter, perpetual wailer wink )

You'll be alive to witness Nigeria reap the amazing, multiplier gains of this game-changing Daura Transport University & the Kajola Assembly Plant.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by lexy2014: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The key word here is the NATURE of the University. It is a specialist University dedicated to research and development of transport systems, with rail being the main driver. It is a facility that will enable technology transfer from the Chinese to Nigerians. This means in some years we will have the capacity to build, maintain and repair railway and other transport systems using local content. What makes it visionary is the fact that it's not only a novel initiative, but one which has multiplier effects from which Nigeria will be benefiting for several years to come after PMB leaves office. He then had the wisdom to build a wagon assembly plant in Kajola to underline and facilitate his vision. If you still cannot understand the strategic importance and difference of such a move in contrast to building 6 generic sub-standard universities for instance (actually glorified secondary schools, check Otuoke Varsity) then I'm afraid this subject may be above your pay grade.

Other visionary policies and projects are border closure which is stimulating local production, and aggressive drive towards reviving agriculture through agencies like NIRSAL and initiatives like the anchor borrowers programme which are already yielding fruits towards our national food security. What all these have in common are indicators of careful, thoughtful, strategic planning & commitment with a vision of long-term gain in the future for Nigeria's development.

visionary
/ˈvɪʒ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective

Once again, u have only succeeded in beating around d bush by stating d what. Tell us d how. How has what buhari done compare or stand above what other presidents have done since 1999. U are d one who suggested that, yet u still struggling to validate ur claim with any known facts.

Also, since u said d north is developing, I asked u how is d north developing and what is development? But u seem not to no what to say
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Bazamfare:

Read what I wrote and what you wrote again.
90% of dangote industries are in the south. Those cement plants were built with free forex gotten from oil. That's why he's number 1 government pikin. Only factory he has close to the north that is productive is that cement plant. Go and check it.
As for ur agric produce. Who e epp?? If you're feeding the south, tell ur baba to open the border. We don't like ur local rice. That is besides the fact that agric does not bring forex earning to the govt. What you're talking about is internal trade which means y'all should be grateful to the southerners for buying your farm produce and putting money in ur poverty stricken hands. The so called agric, you guys can't even feed urselves your kids litter the streets begging for food. Get a brain dude. If you want to argue at least understand what is being talked about.

As for your last line. Nobody has ever canvassed for rotation presidency like the north. Ask atiku, Lamido etc. Nigeria at inception had a northerner at the centre while each region controlled it's resources. That's what we are asking that you do now.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2019
QuotaSystem:

visionary
/ˈvɪʒ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective

Hmmm. You're the one who does not understand what visionary is bro. Nigeria have been building "specialised" universities since the 70s. So how exactly is dis novel? You keep talking about technology transfer. Do you even know what that means? Are the lecturers to be Chinese? Is there going to be a lab built by CCECC to transfer the technology? There's nothing novel or visionary about the university. GEJ also planned a transport university for delta state which Amaechi cancelled when he came in. And there are specialised universities and technology institutes over Nigeria yet Nigeria's tech output remains abysmal.
Katsina did not have a federal university before GEj came in. Shouldn't you be grateful to him for giving you one?
How is border closure which has led to inflation a visionary move?
Again, anchor borrower programme is no different from other govt programme by previous govt which are all corruption drivers. There's nothing visionary there. If not show evidence that Nigeria's agric output has increased, at least more than OBJ regime.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by Dedetwo(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2019
FriendNG:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/nigeria-can-develop-rail-line-construction-technology-in-10-years-amaechi/e3703dj

Total waste of money and space. The entire northern region cannot make up a class to study engineering in the useless institution. The idiotic nomenclature is as goofy as those who proposed the wastage.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by CSTR2: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Of course you are natural EMPTY chest beaters (noisy hollow barrels) so it would be borderline stupid to engage you in a d1ck-measuring race to the bottom cheesy.

I was waiting for you to dispute our exploits in government, the military (hope you heard of the new Army & Airforce Uni's), politics and in the global sphere but you wouldn't dare lol. For as long as Igbos keep trooping to the North packed like Geisha in search of economic opportunites, you can be 100% sure that their dream destination is definitely not a "desolate and futureless place" cool.

The disadvantaged "hopeless almajiri" children who you mock today will be waiting to mock the hopelessness of you and your legions of hungry, frustrated and disgruntled otapiapia, fanyogo and baby factory hawkers in 2023 (like they did before turning you into a bitter, perpetual wailer wink )

You'll be alive to witness Nigeria reap the amazing, multiplier gains of this game-changing Daura Transport University & the Kajola Assembly Plant.
Hahaha.
Look at this clown. You don't even know the scores.
Talking about army and airforce, as if that is what will make the north to become prosperous.
Loading your backward people into the army and degrading it further will not make the north good.
Just look at the state of the military. Poor, inefficient and dilapidated thanks to the north.
That is why they can't rid the north of terrorism.

90% of all the negative indices that Nigeria has is from the north and it is getting worse.

There are far more children going to school in IMO state alone than in the entire north.

You are doomed to remain beneath us in any indices that matter.

Two more universities in the north will not change that.

Your fore fathers have laid a legacy of backwardness and failure that you have not even started to erase.
Just look at what you guys did to the almajiri schools that Jonathan built.

The gap is getting wider by the seconds. If there are any gains to be made by Nigeria, 90% of it will be in the South given the huge investments in human capital the south has made.

And those hawkers you are mocking live a better life than most northerners.

Go to the east and see what you people do for a living.
They are basically hunting for land by any means to escape the desertification that is coming upon the entire north.

Backward clown. He expects me to enter a pissing contest with a bunch of backward nutjobs.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by QuotaSystem: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Once again, u have only succeeded in beating around d bush by stating d what. Tell us d how. How has what buhari done compare or stand above what other presidents have done since 1999. U are d one who suggested that, yet u still struggling to validate ur claim with any known facts.

Also, since u said d north is developing, I asked u how is d north developing and what is development? But u seem not to no what to say

Only a blind man, either by heredity, disease, sheer bigotry or extreme ignorance will dispute the fact that the North is developing steadily. I will cite a few instances.

1. EDUCATION: No fewer than 10.27 million children have been enrolled in public primary schools in the North West and North Central Zones of the country in the last one year, according to a recent survey by the News Agency of Nigeria. Findings in the two zones indicate sharp increase of up to 20 per cent in some states in the school enrolment figure, with the number of girls enrolled at 4,582,706. The figure does not even include that of Kebbi, Jigawa and Benue States.

Stakeholders attributed the increase in enrolment in the last one year to efforts by the federal and state governments to ensure that no child of school age was left without education. Among measures taken to attract children to schools are the Federal Government Home-Grown School Feeding Programme, free tuition and the provision of infrastructure and other facilities to ease teaching and learning. Consequently, more children have been attracted to schools and retained in the classes, with steady rise in the number of girls entering the schools. You can examine a detailed state-by-state breakdown here:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/258253-buharis-policies-factors-increased-school-enrolment-across-northern-nigeria.html

On the tertiary front, practically every Northern state has built its own University and several other tertiary institutions which has seen a significant rise in the number of northern graduates in recent years (e.g. North West University, Sokoto State University). The top performers among them are given foreign scholarships every year, for instance, the first batch of 242 students from Kano state, who graduated with first-class degrees and were offered a scholarship by Kwankwasiyya Development Foundation have since left Nigeria months ago. The 242 students, drawn from the 44 Local government areas of the state, got admitted into four different universities in India and one in Sudan. According to their benefactor, 234 of the students would study Masters degree in science, technology and humanities in India, while 8 of them would study Islamic religion and Arabic in Sudan.

The impacts they will have upon return is anybody's guess.

2. HEALTHCARE- While this is a particularly wide area to cover even summarily, maternal mortality, child malnutrition and polio figures have fallen just as access to healthcare is improving across the region in response to the massive investments made in the provision of healthcare facilties and programs by both government and donor agencies through NGO's. Most of the figures coming out are now from the war-torn NE region which has millions of internally displaced people, but is fast recovering from the effects of war due to efforts by the aforementioned which significantly skews the real picture. Generally however, there is visible improvement although I must concede the lack of a comprehensive up-to-date analysis from which accurate stats can be derived.

3. INFRASTRUCTURE - From Roads across the region which facilitate trade & agriculture and which are unarguably the best in the country, to new dams and power plants (Mambilla), to railways planned & existing (Abuja-Kaduna, Kaduna-Kano-Kaura), to Air & Dry Ports (Kaduna & Baro), to Bridges, Health Centres, Schools, Malls & Complexes, Agro Mills etc., the infrastructural strides in the North in the past two decades are self-evident. The skylines of our cities are becoming ever more modern and the lifestyle of our people is becoming more metropolitan with advances in technology and less societal restrictions. There are now regular Twitter hangouts in practically every northern city, and you can shop black friday in Shoprite Ado Bayero Mall or any other malls springing up across the region. Arewa is reawakening but it appears some people are ignorant of the trends and are sleeping on a bicycle.

This is by no means exhaustive, but I hope you're more enlightened on trends in your country.

Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by QuotaSystem: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

Hahaha.
Look at this clown. You don't even know the scores.
Talking about army and airforce, as if that is what will make the north to become prosperous.
Loading your backward people into the army and degrading it further will not make the north good.
Just look at the state of the military. Poor, inefficient and dilapidated thanks to the north.
That is why they can't rid the north of terrorism.

90% of all the negative indices that Nigeria has is from the north and it is getting worse.

There are far more children going to school in IMO state alone than in the entire north.

You are doomed to remain beneath us in any indices that matter.

Two more universities in the north will not change that.

Your fore fathers have laid a legacy of backwardness and failure that you have not even started to erase.
Just look at what you guys did to the almajiri schools that Jonathan built.

The gap is getting wider by the seconds. If there are any gains to be made by Nigeria, 90% of it will be in the South given the huge investments in human capital the south has made.

And those hawkers you are mocking live a better life than most northerners.

Go to the east and see what you people do for a living.
They are basically hunting for land by any means to escape the desertification that is coming upon the entire north.

Backward clown. He expects me to enter a pissing contest with a bunch of backward nutjobs.

Is that why your sisters & uncles pack themselves like Geisha, sometimes standing for 16 hours, just to escape the East and rush to this same "backward North" in search of economic opportunities EVERY SINGLE DAY cheesy? With 90% of them just coming to hawk rat poison, okpa and okrika? What a delusional dimwit grin.

I should have known better than to engage a pained, frustrated & brain-dead ipob statistician that thinks and believes that IMO with an entire population of less than 5 million people, has more kids in school than the entire North with over 10 million verified kids in school. cheesy

(https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/258253-buharis-policies-factors-increased-school-enrolment-across-northern-nigeria.html)

You must be counting the number of drug traffickers, yahoo fraudsters, dirty diseased prostitutes and blood sucking cultists that you graduate annually in your backward erosion & HIV ravaged region.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by OBUKSBAYELSA: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
My brother which one be University of Transportation. Something is fundamentally wrong with our leaders moreso, I blame Rotimi Amaechi for taking advantage of the poor intellectual capacity of our President. Note that we also have a Maritime University being proposed from the same Ministry of Transport.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by lexy2014: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Only a blind man, either by heredity, disease, sheer bigotry or extreme ignorance will dispute the fact that the North is developing steadily. I will cite a few instances.

1. EDUCATION: No fewer than 10.27 million children have been enrolled in public primary schools in the North West and North Central Zones of the country in the last one year, according to a recent survey by the News Agency of Nigeria. Findings in the two zones indicate sharp increase of up to 20 per cent in some states in the school enrolment figure, with the number of girls enrolled at 4,582,706. The figure does not even include that of Kebbi, Jigawa and Benue States.

Stakeholders attributed the increase in enrolment in the last one year to efforts by the federal and state governments to ensure that no child of school age was left without education. Among measures taken to attract children to schools are the Federal Government Home-Grown School Feeding Programme, free tuition and the provision of infrastructure and other facilities to ease teaching and learning. Consequently, more children have been attracted to schools and retained in the classes, with steady rise in the number of girls entering the schools. You can examine a detailed state-by-state breakdown here:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/258253-buharis-policies-factors-increased-school-enrolment-across-northern-nigeria.html

On the tertiary front, practically every Northern state has built its own University and several other tertiary institutions which has seen a significant rise in the number of northern graduates in recent years (e.g. North West University, Sokoto State University). The top performers among them are given foreign scholarships every year, for instance, the first batch of 242 students from Kano state, who graduated with first-class degrees and were offered a scholarship by Kwankwasiyya Development Foundation have since left Nigeria months ago. The 242 students, drawn from the 44 Local government areas of the state, got admitted into four different universities in India and one in Sudan. According to their benefactor, 234 of the students would study Masters degree in science, technology and humanities in India, while 8 of them would study Islamic religion and Arabic in Sudan.

The impacts they will have upon return is anybody's guess.

2. HEALTHCARE- While this is a particularly wide area to cover even summarily, maternal mortality, child malnutrition and polio figures have fallen just as access to healthcare is improving across the region in response to the massive investments made in the provision of healthcare facilties and programs by both government and donor agencies through NGO's. Most of the figures coming out are now from the war-torn NE region which has millions of internally displaced people, but is fast recovering from the effects of war due to efforts by the aforementioned which significantly skews the real picture. Generally however, there is visible improvement although I must concede the lack of a comprehensive up-to-date analysis from which accurate stats can be derived.

3. INFRASTRUCTURE - From Roads across the region which facilitate trade & agriculture and which are unarguably the best in the country, to new dams and power plants (Mambilla), to railways planned & existing (Abuja-Kaduna, Kaduna-Kano-Kaura), to Air & Dry Ports (Kaduna & Baro), to Bridges, Health Centres, Schools, Malls & Complexes, Agro Mills etc., the infrastructural strides in the North in the past two decades are self-evident. The skylines of our cities are becoming ever more modern and the lifestyle of our people is becoming more metropolitan with advances in technology and less societal restrictions. There are now regular Twitter hangouts in practically every northern city, and you can shop black friday in Shoprite Ado Bayero Mall or any other malls springing up across the region. Arewa is reawakening but it appears some people are ignorant of the trends and are sleeping on a bicycle.

This is by no means exhaustive, but I hope you're more enlightened on trends in your country.

This is much much better. More detailed information 4 anyone who needs it. Kudos. But d reality is that d number of graduates from ABU in 1979 for instance, can't be compared with d number of graduates in 1965. Numbers will increase in terms of enrolment and others as population increases. Its a natural trend. Quality of education or health services is always suspect. That is a trend in ur country which am sure u should b familiar with. I believe Sir Ahmadu Bello also sponsored several northerners abroad for education in his time. Unfortunately, for healthcare, we can't ascertain how much progress has been made as u have acknowledged.

But still, all these don't in anyway prove that buhari is Nigeria's most visionary leader since 1999. This is an excerpt from ur write up:

"the infrastructural strides in the North in the past two decades are self-evident."
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by KunleyY19(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2019
If you like establish all the universities in the north... Most will still be dominated by Southerners.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by QuotaSystem: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
lexy2014:

This is much much better. More detailed information 4 anyone who needs it. Kudos. But d reality is that d number of graduates from ABU in 1979 for instance, can't be compared with d number of graduates in 1965. Numbers will increase in terms of enrolment and others as population increases. Its a natural trend. Quality of education or health services is always suspect. That is a trend in ur country which am sure u should b familiar with. I believe Sir Ahmadu Bello also sponsored several northerners abroad for education in his time. Unfortunately, for healthcare, we can't ascertain how much progress has been made as u have acknowledged.

But still, all these don't in anyway prove that buhari is Nigeria's most visionary leader since 1999. This is an excerpt from ur write up:

"the infrastructural strides in the North in the past two decades are self-evident."

The hardest person to wake is the one pretending to be sleeping.
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The hardest person to wake is the one pretending to be sleeping.

Earlier, u suggested a comparative analysis of buhari & his predecessors which u haven't been able to offer. Instead u talking of sleep except u want to tell me that u lied when u said this below:

Or are u saying buhari has been president for d past two decades?
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by QuotaSystem: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Earlier, u suggested a comparative analysis of buhari & his predecessors which u haven't been able to offer. Instead u talking of sleep except u want to tell me that u lied when u said this below:

Or are u saying buhari has been president for d past two decades?

Guess what, I can't keep spoonfeeding common logic to you at every turn. That quote was in response to the query to my comment about developments in the North. What you're talking about regarding comparative analysis refers back to my comment about being the most visionary leader we have had since the 4th republic.

Since you cannot sustain a discourse without conflating issues and confusing yourself, I'll leave you to believe whatever you please. By all means necessary.

Buhari finished campaigning since April cool
Re: Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Guess what, I can't be spoonfeeding common logic to you. That quote was in response to the query to my comment about developments in the North. What you're talking about regarding comparative analysis refers back to my comment about being the most visionary leader we have had since the 4th republic

Since you cannot sustain a discourse without conflating issues and confusing yourself, I'll leave you to believe whatever you please. By all means necessary.

We finished campaigning since April cool

What common logic have u made? So am wondering what logic u referring. If u claim that buhari is d most visionary leader Nigeria has had since 1999 which is 20years ago (2 decades), then this quote "the infrastructural strides in the North in the past two decades are self-evident" clearly contradicts ur buhari visionary claim irrespective of d occasion in which u employed it.

In response to my comment, u asked that I do a comparative analysis of d govts since 1999. And I responded by telling u that since it was u who made d claim, d onus was on u to do a comparative analysis in order to substantiate ur claim. But so far, it has been difficult 4u to do that.

Its quite funny that u said this
QuotaSystem:

Buhari finished campaigning since April cool[/b]

If d above is d reality, then what is d essence of ur statement that buhari is Nigerias most visionary leader since 1999? Is that ur idea of logic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed / Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor / APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.