Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh (337 Views)

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Sgaryjnr(f): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took up a masculine identity as she looked back on her journey so far in life, according to the mother of one, she wouldn't be the ''man'' she is today without the mistakes she has made.

Click the link below to read what she wrote

https://www.insidelifes.com/i-wouldnt-be-the-man/

Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Vonvob: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2019
So Tonto is now a man while bobrisky is a woman

1 Like

Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by mrwonlasewonie: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2019
grin

NA small small e dey start.tonto will soon remove her breasts and v@gyna and put phenese there grin

It's obvious she really wants to be a man.she will soon do gender change just like her bff bobrisky so both of them can officially be an item grin

Like if you want to see Tonto as a man with beards and masculine features,share if you don't want to grin

Meanwhile The only person I pity in all of this drama is her son grin

The boy go hear am about how his mother was formerly a woman who became a man lipsrsealed
Re: I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2019
bob now have a spawn

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Escapes Death After A Brutal Attack. / Sydney Talker X Crazeclown - How To Make Your Ex Want You Back / Top Five Celebrity Controversies In 2019 Ft Naira Marley, Tiwa Savage, Wizkkid..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.