Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed (51985 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by naijabetboy: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pubichairs:
no go find better work help ur life, de dia de do eye service

Pele ooo, optician. Where u dey as u no do eye service... Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Don't ever give in to her, force yourself to wake up and go watch tv sef; even when you feel sleepy.

To her mind, she's in a power struggle to see who will control the marriage from the early stage. If you give in now, she will find another thing to complain about until las las you cannot got to toilet without written permission in triplicate.

Nip off her attempted coup in the bud.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by jaszplus12(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hehehehe... maybe she hasn't been told about marrying an architect! We don't sleep! We can stay up late, wake up too early, etc! My wife goes to bed wakes up meets me in the study working by 2am complains, goes back to bed, I join her 3am and still wake by 5am to warm water for her and kids to bath before going out!
Unfortunately when they complain it's to do with SATISFYING them either sexually or just emotional needs! Funny that they don't think about supporting the husband by staying up and maybe dozing off in the living room with him while he watches TV or do some work!
Wives, please show higher degree of support for us hardworking husbands and cease the excess "you're leaving me alone to sleep on this large bed" all that belongs to telenovelas!
Only advice I've for us men that stay up late, don't do it to the detriment of your health. Daz all.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by galadima77(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
He should buy another TV and put in his bedroom.

OP this is an elder speaking

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Playstation1: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
totosucker:
My nigger
Damn.... Real Nigga Spotted!
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by MrMann1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

Simple, this shouldn't be an issue, since he loves watching Tv at night he should buy one and put in the bedroom.
She will still complain, that the tv light and sound is not making her enjoy her sleep.

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
case solved. Next!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
tee59:
I see no problem here. Since its only on weekends. Women and their stupid ways of reasoning.

This statement betrays your profile gender.
One by one we go dey know una.

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by mrdipye(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Are you sure you're not that your friend?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Is there another woman in the house?
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by webngnews: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
After sex or when
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by KingAzari: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's marriage not bondage.
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
tee59:
I see no problem here. Since its only on weekends. Women and their stupid ways of reasoning.

....coming from a lady
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by DWJOBScom(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pubichairs:
Mind ur business, ..it's their issue not urz...

One day that his wife..will come after u,..

Since u love pokenosing when will u have ur own family

You are a wise person
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by sexy74(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
naijabetboy:
Okay, here's the thing

A friend of mine got married less than a year now. He has this habit of sometimes waking up at night (anytime between 2:00am to like 5:00am) and go to the leaving room to watch TV (mostly weekends). Most if the time, he is back in bed before 5:00am.

But his wife gets mad at him for leaving her side. He said that she is usually fast asleep in this period, it's not like they're going to have sex, or have a conversation or anything. She just wants him to be in bed beside her.

He thinks it's he didn't do anything wrong... I think so too

Please married men in the house, do you experience this too? Is my friend wrong to watch TV in the living room at night leaving his wife's side or is the woman just over reacting?
Tell him to put TV in the room.
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by thugmansion(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
He is not wrong bro. Marriage can be stressful sometimes. He had a live before they got married and all that will not change overnight. The wife should give him a break.
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by blesoh(f): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Beosten:
He should not mind her. That's how most of them behave. My own is that I press phone till around 1am. Wife would wake up and tell me to come and sleep. She told our doctor that I stay awake at night. Doctor then told her to be seizing my phone after 10pm
I love that doctor, wifey should do just that
My husband too is so addicted to his phone he suffers the consequences at work, wetin concern me grin

8 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by ngwababe(f): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
This life sef.
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by emerged01(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Good advice! Problem solved!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
djoe21:

But bro, you need to know where to draw the line o. You don't want to be meddling too much into someone's marriage. Even if he is your friend.

You supposed to have known he is talking about himself, no friend anywhere.
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by seangy4konji: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
How do u know ur friend leaves at night or mid night. I no deh like put mouth for third party

So etching deh worry u ..which friend. Talk make we advice u jor
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Naija marriage palava.

This one leaves his wife at night to watch TV. The other one presses phone till 1am and sees nothing in it. One claims to be the most hardworking architect...another says it is power tussle...There was one in family section whose husband goes out and comes back by midnight. Seemed normal to some women and men too.

Be like Naija marriages na live-in flatmates them be. Na real wa!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by midnighter(f): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Beosten:
He should not mind her. That's how most of them behave. My own is that I press phone till around 1am. Wife would wake up and tell me to come and sleep. She told our doctor that I stay awake at night. Doctor then told her to be seizing my phone after 10pm

I need your doctors number

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Depressed101: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Beosten:
grin i like this one

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Elitedezigns: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hahaha.
Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by wajaja: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:

Exactly....very simple

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by healthserve(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Don't ever give in to her, force yourself to wake up and go watch tv sef; even when you feel sleepy.

To her mind, she's in a power struggle to see who will control the marriage from the early stage. If you give in now, she will find another thing to complain about until las las you cannot got to toilet without written permission in triplicate.

Nip off her attempted coup in the bud.

Spot on. Its not the deed, but the motive behind her action. Power control freak about to be unleashed, the monster wants to start creeping its head out

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by DrHighchief(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
The woman should kukuma be following him to the sitting room to watch the tv together
My wife follows me to d sitting room. Na her choice...E no reach to quarrel....

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
naijabetboy:

Pele ooo, optician. Where u dey as u no do eye service... Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by linearity: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Saintmary:

Very simple, he could use earphones to prevent disturbance, and if she complains, he can point out that he is trying to please her by staying in bed all night.

It will not please her!

His wife is telling him, she need attention and he suppose to be on the bed cuddling her or giving his full attention to her and her alone.

Buying a TV in the bedroom would not help neither would getting a headset. The guy just don’t what makes him happy as it is completely impossible to totally please women.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed by midnighter(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
I think I would follow him and lie with my head in his lap, if I were bothered

But I would be shy to do that in case he felt I was crowding him. I think that's his alone time, no?

To be honest I don't think she should be annoyed except if it's affecting their sex life. She sounds too clingy to me

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.