Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt (20954 Views)

Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League / Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2019
sunshineV:
Huawei y9 for sale for 55k. Call 090 2135 0446

Where they expecting arsenal to win b4
30k if it's y9 prime 45k
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by cRobo: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
English teams fall hand oh
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Outcome of a coach having issues with player like Ozïl.... What do you expect from a leader that doesn't know how to manage fellowers
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by HillLuxury: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2019
OTayobami:

Stale
wink
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by blowjohn(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2019
uddeze:
Good ebening grin

U mean good Emerying? wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by bluefilm: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2019
logon599:
Notify me when he has been sacked.

I design beautiful and professional architectural drawings. Contact me for yours at a very affordable cost. o8161247898. Thank you

I just fell in love with this lovely house picture.

You now how one more client!!!
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Ikidons(m): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if Emery HSS come to Arsenal to crest more problems for the club. He is a terrible coach and I never liked him in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Did I hear Nuno Espirito as likely replacement??! Lol... Arsenal and cheap article! They never learn.

If they are serious about transformational change, then the key names on their radar should/ought to be:

Max Allegri (United might get him first)

Mauricio Pochettino

Erik ten Hag (He is proven to bring out the best from youngsters)

Ernesto Valverde (If Barcelona finally gets some sense to let him go)
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2019
They taught arsene Wenger is the problem, when he will be helping them sell players at 25 million and be buying another at 24 million. I laugh when they are getting new coach, he is gonna fail, they want to compete with a team buying at 200 millions without even selling. I knew it will get to this stage someday. They can't even keep their best players like Tottenham did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by baratech: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Emery doesn't even have respect for himself.... Can't he just resign
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by gidoskiaustino(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

A case of 2 clubs trying to cut costs... United has wasted too much good dough on so called legends. That club is due for some stability.... It was always going to get worse before it gets better.

Ole should help them clear their debts, then find himself another job... Fortune could shine on them, and club ownership could change to the oil rich merchants of Middle East who will clear off the debts, let Phil Jones and his fellow deadwood go, splash on a sound coach and midfielders.

As for Arsenal... May God rescue them from miserly owners. tongue
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by toprealman: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Wolves . manager
Arsenal should quickly snatch Mauricio Pochettino before it is too late. Rather than sign the wolves guy, Henry should be given a chance

1 Like

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by sunshineV(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Hizzy:

30k if it's y9 prime 45k

Goan buy Tecno spark
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by valarmorghulis: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Mobsync:
Unai Emery would go down history as the most hated coach in the history of Arsenal. Arsenal fans are really out for him. I won't be surprised if they support the opposition during a match just to spite the dude.

Arsenal itself would have problems finding a perfect coach to replace Wenger. As in, Wenger's is synonymous with Arsenal. He is to Arsenal what Messi is to Barca.

His first name alone, Arsene, made a lot of us as kids think he owned the team.

By the way, I have teeth whitening strips for sale. Click here to check them out.

True

1 Like

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Vikynas: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2019
If they boo Arsenal wetin dem go do Man U?
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Akwukwonso: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2019
The small 35k I would have collected from bet, arsenal jeopardized it. I will never add them to my bets henceforth. Ndi ara!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by thundafire: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2019
Fadomero:
Who dem no dey boo abeg no be today arsenal de loose it as tae
then dey suppose use stones aim Solskjaer
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by CsRockefeller(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2019
You gave Arsene Wenger more than 20 years, 20years to learn, fail, succeed & then succeed & fail.

But you think giving more time to a man who is yet to spend 2 years at your club, still struggles with his English is too much to ask?

You all don't know anything about management.

If we check your personal lives, you still fail at many things, even at your current job, you aren't perfect but you look to another person and shout crucify him, what do you seek to gain?

The gaffer needs time, he needs support, he's human too, cut him some slack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
blazepascal:
Someone has opened the bag of rice we were saving for christmas im suspecting its my brother cus right now there is a serious argument i will give you guyz feedback later

Are we going to eat out of the rice? If not, we do not need any feedback.
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2019
sunshineV:

Goan buy Tecno spark
It's second hand and it's actual price divided by 2
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by Sonnik212(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Emery sacked......now I can watch arsenal again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by sunshineV(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hizzy:

It's second hand and it's actual price divided by 2

Goan buy new Tecno nah
Re: Fans Boo Emery After Arsenal Lose At Home To Eintracht Frankfurt by tck2000(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mobsync:
Unai Emery would go down history as the most hated coach in the history of Arsenal. Arsenal fans are really out for him. I won't be surprised if they support the opposition during a match just to spite the dude.

Arsenal itself would have problems finding a perfect coach to replace Wenger. As in, Wenger's is synonymous with Arsenal. He is to Arsenal what Messi is to Barca.

His first name alone, Arsene, made a lot of us as kids think he owned the team.

By the way, I have teeth whitening strips for sale. Click here to check them out.
True

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria defeat Senegal to win Afro basketball Female Nations Cup / Portugal Vs Sweden - World Cup Play-offs (1 - 0) On 15th November 2013 / Manchester City 'Make Enquiry Over Victor Osimhen Move'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.