Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

ONE RULE NOBODY, "Not Even Your Mentor " Has Ever Told You About Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ONE RULE NOBODY, "Not Even Your Mentor " Has Ever Told You About Success (285 Views)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / FG Moves To Enforce ‘No Work, No Pay’ Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONE RULE NOBODY, "Not Even Your Mentor " Has Ever Told You About Success by Iamhackosam(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2019
Before I state the rule, let me digress a bit

" If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you don't belong to the world but I have chosen you out of the world, that is why the world hates you "

That was Jesus message to the disciples

Had it been they received 100% love from people, do you think their success, fame and achievement would be this big?

Catch up with that in the Holy book "John"

Listen!

When you are loved by virtually everybody, check and screen yourself - It is dangerous

Do you really carry something meaningful?

Monkey will not have your time just because you are holding a piece of banana when bunches are available in its house

That is why the hungry Tiger will not even look at your side for once because you are roasting a rabbit when elephant is right before it to feed on

Now to the rule

When people begin to throw at you the bombs of jealousy and some are serving you water with the cup of hatred

Meaning, you carry something special than what they have (Good / Bad)

Look!

People really want you to win - But not a big win

They will love it when you find yourselves in the same race, they will be sad when you're not up to their standard, but the rain of hatred will begin to fall on you that moment you are a step ahead of them

That's Human nature, not their fault

Note:

When you find yourself in a city where you can obviously see and touch love, be careful, you are not exceptional

But when you are extra ordinary and unusual, they will tell you " You are doing too much "

And that's the dose to keep you moving

~SAA

PS: You are struggling to crush that Goal? I'm available for Free Chat me up on

https://m.me/iamhackosam

#Hackosamwrites

(1) (Reply)

Iran Vs Usa: Military Power Comparison - Who Will Win? / One Month Intensive Training On Industrial Automation In Port Harcourt / Warren Buffett Golden Advice #monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.