Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival (1751 Views)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by Rekhina(f): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up there! See person wey dey talk standard. You think say i get your time? I no get time for women from Dubai. Im looking for correct Yankee girl....pussy like angel! No be yeye pussy from dubai. I no get ya time abeg. Dont come see me again when you come naija. See me see trouble!
You are so full of ignorance ,so they didn't tell ur ass that an average American lady is an unapologetic lesbian?

Khiaa is an American migrant ask her
Dey are 10times worst Dan responsible Dubai/nigerian ladies ,and tell ur dick shut up, crazy dick boy

Meleszenawi don't mind dis my boy metaphysical cheesy
Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by MetaPhysical: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Rekhina:
You are so full of ignorance ,so they didn't tell ur ass that an average American lady is an unapologetic lesbian?

Dey are 10times worst Dan responsible Dubai/nigerian ladies ,and tell ur dick shut up, crazy dick boy

Oh na so? Eehn, oya come home nau make you and myself get together. Dis ya yanga want too much sef. Na only you beautiful for nairaland? grin

Chei Rekhina my darling. kiss kiss kiss

You are correct girl. grin
Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by khiaa(f): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Rekhina:

Shut up you nasty who.re, you filthy bytches will do anything for money. You take your nasty hungry asses to Dubai and allow men to poop in your mouth for pay, disgusting pigs. You go to Italy and who.re your scandalous asses out to white trash.
You who.res are sickening.
Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by MetaPhysical: 3:59am On Nov 30, 2019
khiaa:

Shut up you nasty who.re, you filthy bytches will do anything for money. You take your nasty hungry asses to Dubai and allow men to poop in your mouth for pay, disgusting pigs. You go to Italy and who.re your scandalous asses out to white trash.
You who.res are sickening.

So which apple better, me Im hungry. grin. Is American apple more juicy or is Dubai apple more delicious? I want to taste both. Wallahi! grin

Cc
Khiaa
Rekhina
Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by khiaa(f): 5:45am On Nov 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So which apple better, me Im hungry. grin. Is American apple more juicy or is Dubai apple more delicious? I want to taste both. Wallahi! grin

Cc
Khiaa
Rekhina

You can bet on that hungry hippo to do anything to please you for a few nairas and a burger.
Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by Dedetwo(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Umu Chineke Kwenu
Ndigbo Kwenu!
Ndijew Kwenu
Umu Biafra Kwenu!!!

grin grin

Com'on...I dedicate this to Rekhinatou. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MLnLKYum2A

Are you okay? With such a handle name, one will think you know a scratch about metaphysics. Nonetheless, I must say that Igbo ladies have it all.
Re: Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival by MetaPhysical: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you okay? With such a handle name, one will think you know a scratch about metaphysics. Nonetheless, I must say that Igbo ladies have it all.

grin

Dede Kwenu!

How you dey bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Check Nin Number On Nimc Website. Help / What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey / Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.