Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

“when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto (960 Views)

"The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto by OvieBlogger: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Delectable Nollywood actress, entrepreneur and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh, has disclosed that when would gladly pay the groom price of any man who captures her heart.

The screen diva further mentioned that she would sponsor the wedding. Her comment was triggered after she shared a post on her Instagram page which reads;

”I’M THANKFUL FOR ALL MY MISTAKES/FAILURES. THEY ARE THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES I TRIED. I’ve learned more from failure than I have success. It’s the training ground that’s preparing me for where I’m going. I no longer fear it. Instead, it gets me closer to the GOAL. Without it, I wouldn’t be the MAN I am today”
and a nosy follower took to her comment section to say:
‘No woman is complete without her husband. ‘Go and marry you are getting old.”

A follower then argued that no woman is complete without a husband.

“The beauty of a woman is her husband. No woman is complete without her husband go and marry, you are getting old.”

In response, Tonto said;
“When I find another man I am wiling to pay his groom price and sponsor his wedding. I will”

See their exchange below;

https://amebo9ja.com/when-i-find-another-man-i-will-pay-his-groom-price-and-sponsor-the-wedding-tonto-dikeh/

Lalasticlaca

Re: “when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto by thorpido(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Drama queen.
Somehow,when i look at her,I see a sweet girl somewhere in her heart.

1 Like

Re: “when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto by Charmingrascal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
I thought she said she was now a man.

I was expecting Tonto to engage Bob risky since the later is now a woman.
Two confused confusionists confusing their destiny & that of their fans.

Ekwensu wan romance mamiwater

1 Like

Re: “when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto by Abfinest007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
then when you guys are having issues u will run to media n say he is a one minute man
Re: “when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
So I guess she’s saving up the groom price for the meantime. Any single mother is always desperate to find a father figure for her kids. The woman is crazy in the head but many men will settle for her.
Re: “when I Find Another Man, I'll Pay His Groom Price & Sponsor The Wedding”- Tonto by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
thorpido:
Drama queen.
Somehow,when i look at her,I see a sweet girl somewhere in her heart.

You are correct though. Tonto would typically be VERY sweet to people that touches the empathetic part of her or those she likes/loves.

She can die for these ones, because na only them understand and accept her craze. If you get the loyalty of someone like Tonto, she will defend you in good and evil grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Esther So Much In Love With Frodd, See How She Celebrates Him / Davido's Father Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 63rd Birthday With His Family / Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Network – Keri Hilson Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.