Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (34764 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by frowland(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Before nko

Welcome back boss. Masturbators won't be able to ejaculate very well tonight Friday...

Idiots won't ask why deziani is not in prison or oshiomole.

PS. To all you no do well that buhari has used hatred and poverty to finish your life that when you see anyone doing good,you start looking for source of wealth. Never asked for his sources of poverty. May you continually languish in everlasting poverty under your captor and slave master buhari. Amen.

Also lest I forget?check your bank account balance on your phone after reading this message. You will realise that you are in deep shit. Errand dogs.

wat?? Easy man!
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by ideylaff: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
sanmtiago:
cheesy mompha go chest that bill na grin
Na small money be that.
He’ll still go back to yahoo yahoo if he meet in bail terms

The amount of money involved is way too huge for me to believe he’s doing yahoo yahoo

1 . Where are his Victims

2 . All transactions are traceable

I believe he’s laundering money for some very influential people

17 Billion for yahoo yahoo is quite large sum of money ....

He was arrested with a big smile on his face while EFcC were recording him ... what for?

He’s bn alleged to have 52 bank accounts.... how is that possible without insider banking knowledge and help

There is so much grey area on this case

Something does not add up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by webngnews: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by bestpunterever: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
larry90500:
You asked?
yes, how many countries can you enter?
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by bestpunterever: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying now?
I said how many countries can he enter?
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by ideylaff: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
majamajic:

mompha is not Yahoo Yahoo ,

do u know % u got if launder money for 10 pcs of brand new planes to America ? or launder Money to buy a mall in Dubai ?

till u know the difference between Yahoo and launder

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by limzycollins(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
I can personally help you to get any foreign fairly used products direct from Tincan WARF Lagos in larger quantity. Products from USA, Germany, Spain, Norway etc...products ranging from

CARS
REFRIGERATORS
HOT PLATE COOKER
SHOES
CLOTHES
ELECTRONICS
etc... And generally any products u wish to buy 08064832570
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Germi9: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Woolala!! They only needed a share of the Money

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Elitedezigns: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thief's, they have collected their own share.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Easytem: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
100million bail which he is going to pay 10% of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by sofiscatedmoron: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
momopha didn't steal Nigerian money

3 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by aspiring44: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have a question pls, for instance, this bail money #100 million naira, to which pocket does it go to? Is it refundable?

Cc Naptu2

If he jumps bail. The sureties shall be responsible for the payment . And its paid to the court.

Not refundable

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Before nko

Welcome back boss. Masturbators won't be able to ejaculate very well tonight Friday...

Idiots won't ask why deziani is not in prison or oshiomole.

PS. To all you no do well that buhari has used hatred and poverty to finish your life that when you see anyone doing good,you start looking for source of wealth. Never asked for his sources of poverty. May you continually languish in everlasting poverty under your captor and slave master buhari. Amen.

Also lest I forget?check your bank account balance on your phone after reading this message. You will realise that you are in deep shit. Errand dogs.

Amen and Amen. Useless people.
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
larry90500:
My heart bleeds for my country... angry

Wetin money no go buy for Nigeria? angry

Well, he didn't win completely. I'm sure his reputation has been tarnished already, he has limits to countries he can visit henceforth.
That's still a win.....

Your useless heart bleeds for your country because Mompha was granted bail (did you even see the charge sheet, you illiterate? What was his crime?). But your heart doesn't bleed for your country that people like Akpabio and Amaechi are ministers in this government. That someone like Tinubu is a god. That someone like Oshiomole is the ruling party's chairman. That characters like Ganduje and Yahaya Bello 'won' reelection! That things are not working as a result!

You idiots deserve your misery.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by seangy4konji: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
PotatoSalad:

People who encourage fraud are the ones without shishi in their account.
Jamb score
you don't matter errand dog.this is a faceless forum.your are nobody.
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
merryossai:
Enough is enough. It's clear mompha is a fraudster and if he can't be persecuted, I give up on this country....Maybe its high time they sold this country and give everyone their share, this business or enterprise called naija is not working.

If you think there's no hope for this country hit like, otherwise hit share.
How did you arrive at this conclusion? Why should he be "persecuted"? Did he defraud your father or your broke ass self? Most importantly, can you remind me of the EFCC's 14 count charges against him, so that we will see how he is a fraudster?

3 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by sanmtiago(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
majamajic:

mompha is not Yahoo Yahoo ,

do u know % u got if launder money for 10 pcs of brand new planes to America ? or launder Money to buy a mall in Dubai ?

till u know the difference between Yahoo and launder
so are you alluding mompha is not a yahoo boy?
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Easy5265: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
qualityovenbake:
The question is who will stand as his surety. Surety is someone who agrees to take responsibility for a person accused of a crime.

The bail condition is only a 100m, no surety was requested by the court and neither was his passport confiscated. Man is free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by qualityovenbake(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Easy5265:

The bail condition is only a 100m, no surety was requested by the court and neither was his passport confiscated. Man is free.
Ok, will go and check back on the bail condition.
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by PotatoSalad(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
you don't matter errand dog.this is a faceless forum.your are nobody.
Awon keyboard warrior. Clowning around in your mom's basement
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Unrated900(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
100m

Nigeria is finished

Am sure two sureties in like sum will be added
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Easy5265: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
ideylaff:

The amount of money involved is way too huge for me to believe he’s doing yahoo yahoo

1 . Where are his Victims

2 . All transactions are traceable

I believe he’s laundering money for some very influential people

17 Billion for yahoo yahoo is quite large sum of money ....

He was arrested with a big smile on his face while EFcC were recording him ... what for?

He’s bn alleged to have 52 bank accounts.... how is that possible without insider banking knowledge and help

There is so much grey area on this case

Something does not add up

You underestimate the amount of money that can be from wire fraud...dating fraud and the likes. With enough money you can have everyone look the other way.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Mindlesskid: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
I lafff...how many percent is 100m of alleged 33 billion.

Beboy23:
A Federal High Court in Lagos on Friday granted N100m bail to suspected money launderer, Ismaila Mustapha, also known as Mompha.

Mompha was arraigned for alleged N33billion fraud.

The EFCC arrested Mompha on October 19 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

He was remanded in the commission’s custody following a court order.

Details shortly…

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-court-grants-mompha-n100m-bail/amp/

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Unrated900(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Only the money efcc is making is what Buhari is using to run the allocations of Nigeria

Mompha will releases songs soon

He will be popular than tuface

If you want to be popular in Nigeria as a youth

Let efcc arrest you

When you come out start singing

You will be popular than Wizkid

Try this today and thank me after 4 month

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by seangy4konji: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Awon keyboard warrior. Clowning around in your mom's basement
what ever you say...just go again and am sure my first comment hit something hard in you..with your comment about keyboard warrior. Shows the OT is different and far...won't entertain to reply you any longer..sha don't let poverty and hatred for anyone doing good cloud your judgement about who really is your problem in Nigeria. Mompha,yy guys or buhari or your slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Unrated900(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have a question pls, for instance, this bail money #100 million naira, to which pocket does it go to? Is it refundable?

Cc Naptu2

Buhari’s pocket
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by owila4luv(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
chai!! big boyyyy. wink wink wink i like ur swagg Mompha
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by seangy4konji: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hedonini:

How did you arrive at this conclusion? Why should he be "persecuted"? Did he defraud your father or your broke ass self? Most importantly, can you remind me of the EFCC's 14 count charges against him, so that we will see how he is a fraudster?
don't mind them bro...they live a life of pity,hatred and envy.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by babyfaceafrica: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Easy5265:

You underestimate the amount of money that can be from wire fraud...dating fraud and the likes. With enough money you can have everyone look the other way.

17 billion in dating fraud is high o..even if he uses juju!!.I am suspected money laundering sha
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Dbiz1111(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
merryossai:
Enough is enough, its clear mompha is a fraudster, and if he can't be persecuted, I give up on this country....Maybe its high time they sold this country and give everyone their share, this business or enterprise called naija is not working.

If you think there's no hope for this country hit like, otherwise hit share.

E pain dem. Cry me ocean grin cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by Bewiseedet(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mompha knew the game. Ran from Dubai to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court by PotatoSalad(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
what ever you say...just go again and am sure my first comment hit something hard in you..with your comment about keyboard warrior. Shows the OT is different and far...won't entertain to reply you any longer..sha don't let poverty and hatred for anyone doing good cloud your judgement about who really is your problem in Nigeria. Mompha,yy guys or buhari or your slave masters.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons / Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation / Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.