Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (121322 Views)

Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Respect55(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:
This boygirl won't let us rest.

I don't even know if he/she is a lesbian or homo.

Or if he/she eats both fish and meat.

How the heck did this dude become a celeb in a pretentious morally upright reserved and traditional Nigeria?

It's grim.
I like ur command of English
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Bbbwings: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is some gay shit
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by purplekayc(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
He/she is finer now
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
blackangel0403:
Huge scandal awaits you bobriski, such that will throw you into huge depression. You might think you are living your best life now, but u are actually setting yourself up for the worst.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Giftexx: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
I strongly think that two people who have social media influences shouldn't be close friends.

They can be friends when they meet at work or at a mall.... but they should never have a closed door conversation or share secrets..

This is because, by the time they become enemies, especially involving a bitter person like Tonto dikeh..... Hmm mm......

Deep cool
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Goodnigga: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Bobrisky womantor mentor
Truly , woman was taken from man. In conclusion, NO WOMAN FINE PASS MAN WITHOUT MAKE UP.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ogegeodey:
I don't Evn have anything to say

A fellow we should all be proud of choose to become something I don't know. How does he make his money sef

You'd be surprised at the number of rich queer men in Nigeria.... they're so bored with traditional sex that bizarre novelties like Bobrisky turn them on.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
hmmmm.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Femijohn198: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
who born this guy self
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
Old age is lookin at him right now with one eye embarassed
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Officialgarri:
I strongly think that two people who have social media influences shouldn't be close friends.

They can be friends when they meet at work or at a mall.... but they should never have a closed door conversation or share secrets..

This is because, by the time they become enemies, especially involving a bitter person like Tonto dikeh..... Hmm mm......

The day those two will fight...social media will crash.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
blackangel0403:
Huge scandal awaits you bobriski, such that will throw you into huge depression. You might think you are living your best life now, but u are actually setting yourself up for the worst.
facts!
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by seangy4konji: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
obembet:
Do whatever it takes to make money expect (illegal or ritual) Supposing u are poor, nobody will know u or care about u. Olowolayemo.

agba bee
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by seangy4konji: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Whatever rocks your boat girlboy..

Enjoy life risky...life it's self in Nigeria is every risky
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
transgendered, Idris Okunneye!!

Omo Ale grin
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by AmazingELixir: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Is that man? shocked

sonofanarchy:
dude tell me this sexy thongs are ladies please don't lieee

Goodnigga:
Truly , woman was taken from man. In conclusion, NO WOMAN FINE PASS MAN WITHOUT MAKE UP.

Ofcourse he is a guy goes by Jay boogie... grin

Here's the manchi..

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Simplecity(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
tonye33:
Who be risky?
pour the whiskey
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
nairafame:
Nigerian Barbie Doll has announced that she’s undergone the knife to enhance her body.

A process she gave her fans frequent update on and now, she is showing a bit of the end result of her surgery.

Debuting her new nyansh on social media, she shared this teaser video online and captioned it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5c8KfVD_2Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdlDFwx55g

Bobby we are in support of you... President buhari, reasonable n civilized nigerians who are well exposed are with you. You are the voice to the youths. One day the whole world will celebrate your plight....we all love you grin
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Krafty006: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Black Chelsea boots ( size 41) available @ 15k Watsapp 08181663616
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by timmy2324: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Instead bewitchment of the highest order
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mr Woman,I just hope you find fulfillment the day you die,If you don't find fulfillment in your death then you done enter one chance plane o
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wahala dey for Africa o.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by macho44(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
nairafame:
Nigerian Barbie Doll has announced that she’s undergone the knife to enhance her body.

A process she gave her fans frequent update on and now, she is showing a bit of the end result of her surgery.

Debuting her new nyansh on social media, she shared this teaser video online and captioned it:

Watch Video Below

Bob, So Risky
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
tonye33:
Who be risky?

Bob of course
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
The future of Nigerian males.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Murphy0147(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=nairafame post=84477170]Nigerian Barbie Doll has announced that she’s undergone the knife to enhance her body.

Watch Video Below

[/quoteGay man at it again!!! No evil will go unpunished!!!]
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Murphy0147(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Murphy0147 post=84482752][/quote]The new trend now is females turning to male and males turning to female but i stand my grounds as a male! Pls brothers be a real brother n real sisters be a real sister. Fake products hv expiry date!!! I rest my case
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:
This boygirl won't let us rest.

I don't even know if he/she is a lesbian or homo.

Or if he/she eats both fish and meat.

How the heck did this dude become a celeb in a pretentious, morally upright, reserved and traditional Nigeria[color=#000099][/color]?

It's grim.

Na bloggers ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.