Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (121358 Views)

Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by nams77: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Bobrisky womantor mentor
Who is she abi na he?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Neurotika: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Always said it. Humanity is overrated. The so called homophobes will secretly shag this dude when all the seductive curves are flaunted at them. We try so hard to deny the fact that we are all ignoble animals flattered by superficial traditions and norms. Life is complex, so is human sexuality. Get over it.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Wanity(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
If he like he should make heaven. How does that stop the fact that what she represent disgust me. Remba we are in Nigeria gay m lesbians have no rights. She should shut her life from the public, it is not the law abiding Nigeria that should shut anything for her. She should do the shutting.

Simple kindly shut the fvck off and let the law take it course
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Danbroba: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Rapture pls take place

Bros chill oooo,

I Neva fully repent...i wan repent but e hard.

But sincerely the world will soon end...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Royzevic(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Does HE SHE NOW have a pvssy
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Danbroba: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Firstcitizen:
She He looks good though. Better than most girls here on Nairaland. Nigerians and their judgemental stupidity be attacking him left right centre. Dude looks happy unlike the depressed souls making vile comments here. Happy! and that's all that matters

Ezigbote IBERIBE.
ODE-BURUKU
DANBROBA.....WAKA.........happy kill you there idiot supporter of evil
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by osazee12(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hellfire go full o
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by BreconHills(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Firstcitizen:
She He looks good though. Better than most girls here on Nairaland. Nigerians and their judgemental stupidity be attacking him left right centre. Dude looks happy unlike the depressed souls making vile comments here. Happy[b]! and that's all that matters
[/b]

And happiness is the end all and be all of life.

You might not know but it was only in the late 19th century that happeness was regarded as distinct from courage, nobility or virtue. Because I doubt you would hold the same view if my happiness came through the grisly murder of infants. If I sat down beside you on a 6hr flight and said their screams of terror in their final moments produced my highest joy - would you still hold say "and that's all that matters?"

It would be my life and my murders after all. Conceptually speaking - if it feels good do it right? If happiness is the right to follow my personal elation who is to say that my murders are wrong - by whose judgement and by what compass - after all it doesnt bother me!

That's the problem with polar arguments, their truth is relative. And if truth is relative, is it really the truth?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Sonnyboom: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol. Finny how fools be telling those wiser than their father to shut up. Buddie, you should be telling all the shut up on you at your father, hr alone deserve it. Be sure to rot in hell while ypi are at that OK.
Wanity:

Simple kindly shut the fvck off and let the law take it course
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
I see nothing there but only sees your end of misery in display!!!

Foolish Man!!!
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hot hot hot . . I'd definitely hit that. Awuuuuhahahaha
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Wanity(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Lol. Finny how fools be telling those wiser than their father to shut up. Buddie, you should be telling all the shut up on you at your father, hr alone deserve it. Be sure to rot in hell while ypi are at that OK.

The real problem of this country is religious people like you

Because you are born and baptised with millions of quotes from Bible and Quran doesn't mean everybody should do the same.

I follow many celebrities on instagram and twitter because I am comfortable with the contents the share on their page.

Mind you I am a human who has the right to choose what I want even God Himself has given me the right, so why would a mortal man like you think you can change that.

Anybody can be my role model it can be

Mohammed
Jesus
Lucifer

All are my choices to choose from
So hypocrite like should mind there business.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Bobonowell(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
obembet:
Do whatever it takes to make money expect (illegal or ritual) Supposing u are poor, nobody will know u or care about u. Olowolayemo.

Na them

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by SURElee(f): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wanity:

Simply mind your business

The more you hate her or him the more he or she get endosment
HER/HIMgrin
HE/SHEgrin

U are confused as wellcheesy
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by princeakinola1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
He or she fans must be lifeless and unreasonable like he and she
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:

I couldn't restrain myself from a rejoinder.

Do you know the denotative meaning of disillusioned?

If the answer is in the affirmative, how does that apply here?

As per worrying less about what anyone does, can you think of any reason why even saner climes ban things like indecent exposure, drug abuse, etc?

Isn't a person abusing drugs doing so with his body? Why is the society nay government bothered?

I meant to say 'deluded'. Thanks for pointing that out but I also know that the message is not lost on you entirely.

As for your examples, indecent exposure and drug abuse are vices that directly or indirectly affect the society, and they are quite different from sexual orientation or gender identity. We shouldn't lump them in the same category.

A drug abuser who drives automobiles under the influence is not only dangerous to himself but to other road users. It is even worse if such an abuser is in a regulated profession where his judgement could determine life and death of his patient or client. Same for an indecent dresser. Imagine your doctor wearing only pants or being stark naked diagnosing you!

The above scenarios are no where compared to sexuality or gender identity. People should live their lives the way they want as long as they don't harm others. Let's dissipate our energies on important stuff rather than dwelling on irrelevant stuff.

On a lighter note, by the way, you too are a celebrity. Let's talk about you!
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Sonnyboom: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
And fools like you think if your grand father have been choosing Lucifer as role model you will have a peaceful world to make choices today ?! I should blame myself for not knowing am conversing with a subhuman or an absolute dolt early on.
Wanity:

The real problem of this country is religious people like you

Because you are born and baptised with millions of quotes from Bible and Quran doesn't mean everybody should do the same.

I follow many celebrities on instagram and twitter because I am comfortable with the contents the share on their page.

Mind you I am a human who has the right to choose what I want even God Himself has given me the right, so why would a mortal man like you think you can change that.

Anybody can be my role model it can be

Mohammed
Jesus
Lucifer

All are my choices to choose from
So hypocrite like should mind there business.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Burgcudi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
And man go Bleep this one as a woman?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nickymichy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh Lord! Lama shaba that parent of ds guy....why oh! Lord....no naso e take end for ds guy....
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by lastchild: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dshocker:
I don't know why the government has failed to arrest this guy
for what
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Silverman42(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nothing new. Oyinbos be doing it since d 90s
Chai Babe, God bless you a million fold. In a more sane clime, correct hunger for don finish this guy, since no will even give two sh*ts about his existence. He just feeds of the unwarranted popularity he gets from ignorant Nigerians who think their persistent insults would make him (bobrisky) any saner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by opportunities12(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Bobrisky womantor mentor
please are these all bobrisky's family ? Jesu Kristi shocked . Parents gave birth to these ones?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Dshocker(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
lastchild:
for what

For being a fool
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by lastchild: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dshocker:

For being a fool
lol..
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by SmartDave(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
blackangel0403:
Huge scandal awaits you bobriski, such that will throw you into huge depression. You might think you are living your best life now, but u are actually setting yourself up for the worst.

A ticking time bomb!!!!!!
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by biggie73(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sodom and Gomorrah should not have been destroyed as at then. God should have waited for the birth of Idris and Company.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Yungwealth(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
obembet:
Do whatever it takes to make money expect (illegal or ritual) Supposing u are poor, nobody will know u or care about u. Olowolayemo.

Babe you too fine cool
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
biggie73:
Sodom and Gomorrah should not have been destroyed as at then. God should have waited for the birth of Idris and Company.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Mznaett: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol
Bob don mad finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Insectkiller: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Yeye dey smell shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.