Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (121328 Views)

Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay / Bobrisky: "My Househelp Stole My Dollars, iPhone And Nokia Phone" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by crafteck(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

So what is the condition creating fraudsters??
please don’t say it’s unemployment, everyone can’t get job the same day they graduate..

u and I know the real condition is greed and get rich fast syndrome that a 9-5 job can never give...
.. cos the mentality of a fraudster is never about the getting the basics and growing .....It’s always about the Benz and Rolex and other luxuries...

I have many yahoo boys in my office whose salary is not less than 200k but still tapping key boards on the side...fraud life is never about unemployment.....it’s greed..

Good economy won't mean no criminals, it would mean lesser criminals. Are you saying they should leave the politicians that our faiths are in their hands
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by sochey(f): 2:14am On Nov 30, 2019
eeby1983:
by their statement we shall know them

By their quote you shall know them too wink
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by JJOF(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2019
hidhrhis:
lols this guy is really mad i swear
with all this modification cant he change his penis to pussy ni
Yes he can
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by ussy09(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Alajis r really paying this guy o
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Codes151(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Is it that to Bleep no Dey hungry this guy?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Viktorino: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Looks hot tongue

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by PAQ(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Op, u mad o. Since when did bobrisky become a "she"? No surgery will change what God created him as "a man".

Until a transgender; starts menstruation, gets pregnant and/or breast feeds before i will ever look at them as women.

No surgery can even make them sound feminine with their baritone voice.

Bobrisky, changing all your physical attributes doesnt make you a woman any more than standing in a garage doesnt make you a car!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Firstcitizen: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
BreconHills:

[/b]

And happiness is the end all and be all of life.

You might not know but it was only in the late 19th century that happeness was regarded as distinct from courage, nobility or virtue. Because I doubt you would hold the same view if my happiness came through the grisly murder of infants. If I sat down beside you on a 6hr flight and said their screams of terror in their final moments produced my highest joy - would you still hold say "and that's all that matters?"

It would be my life and my murders after all. Conceptually speaking - if it feels good do it right? If happiness is the right to follow my personal elation who is to say that my murders are wrong - by whose judgement and by what compass - after all it doesnt bother me!

That's the problem with polar arguments, their truth is relative. And if truth is relative, is it really the truth?

Check the validity of your arguement again. Happiness derived from taking life, causing pain to others is now being equated to happiness derived from just being yourself and minding your own business. You guys don't cease to amaze youselves grin I know you tried your very best to sound a bit intelligent.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by BreconHills(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Firstcitizen:

Check the validity of your arguement again. Happiness derived from taking life, causing pain to others is now being equated to happiness derived from just being yourself and minding your own busiuness. You guys don't cease to amaze youselves grin I know you tried your very best to sound a bit intelligent.

Oh no you answered my question for me.
1. Your original statement had no caveats in an effort to be inclusive and broad minded you made a sweeping statement that said one could do anything so long as it makes them happy. Thats the danger of an unguarded polar argument.
2. You pulled back here because you are differentiating the fictional happiness of a serial killer from the "innocent" happiness of a cross dresser
3. By giving this answer you insert a relative element to your original statement - now you are saying some sorts of happiness are ok and some are not. That's exactly the pull back I expected.
4. So now you can go on and apologize to the people you insulted because they found Bobriskys happiness offensive. There is nothing wrong with them. Finding bobrisky happiness offensive does not make them "sad" it just means they are exercising the same right of free speech that you have.

Oh and by the way some people would find my serial killer sick. In the same way some find bobrisky sick.

Avoid polar arguments they are indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Firstcitizen: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
BreconHills:

Oh no you answered my question for me.
1. Your original statement had no caveats in an effort to be inclusive and broad minded you made a sweeping statement that said one could do anything so long as it makes them happy. Thats the danger of an unguarded polar argument.
2. You pulled back here because you are differentiating the fictional happiness of a serial killer from the "innocent" happiness of a cross dresser
3. By giving this answer you insert a relative element to your original statement - now you are saying some sorts of happiness are ok and some are not. That's exactly the pull back I expected.
4. So now you can go on and apologize to the people you insulted because they found Bobriskys happiness offensive. There is nothing wrong with them. Finding bobrisky happiness offensive does not make them "sad" it just means they are exercising the same right of free speech that you have.

Oh and by the way some people would find my serial killer sick. In the same way some find bobrisky sick.

Avoid polar arguments they are indefensible.

Same way I find your efforts to impress sick. Your infantile arguement is I should apologise to homophobes and bullies on SM whose actions you gleefully endorse with baseless, out of context sesquipedalian phrases. Really? In this century. Sick people plenty sha. I will not bother with you. You guys are amazing
Chai grin grin grin kpele.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by BreconHills(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Firstcitizen:

Same way I find your efforts to impress sick. Your infantile arguement is I should apologise to homophobes and bullies on SM whose actions you gleefully endorse with baseless, out of context sesquipedalian phrases. Really? In this century. Sick people plenty sha. I will not bother with you. You guys are amazing
Chai grin grin grin kpele.

You should just have come out and said that homosexuality is alright for you.

I would defend your right to your opinion. What I would not defend is your right to call those who do not agree with names. There are a lot of people who do not agree with homosexuality - self included. We all have a right to our opinion. You cannot legitimize your opinion ( because that is what it is) by delegitimizing someone else's. You should not be calling people who hold contrary opinions "sad" people.

Having understood where you are coming from I understand that you hold your views as an article of faith and I leave you to it. I wish you every happiness.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Firstcitizen: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
BreconHills:

You should just have come out and said that homosexuality is alright for you.

I would defend your right to your opinion. What I would not defend is your right to call those who do not agree with names. There are a lot of people who do not agree with homosexuality - self included. We all have a right to our opinion. You cannot legitimize your opinion ( because that is what it is) by delegitimizing someone else's. You should not be calling people who hold contrary opinions "sad" people.

Having understood where you are coming from I understand that you hold your views as an article of faith and I leave you to it. I wish you every happiness.

So in your little tiny world, holding contrary views means people should engage in bullying, name calling and propagation of hate. Sicker than I thought
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by crazycrypto710: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2019
See this man!

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by nototribalist: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Bobrisky womantor mentor
what the fck? how come he looks finer than most girls. God

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
obembet:
Do whatever it takes to make money expect (illegal or ritual) Supposing u are poor, nobody will know u or care about u. Olowolayemo.

Do whatever it takes, that's the new lifestyle that has set the whole world in it's self-destruct mode, until one frustrated fcktärd someday will finally do all it takes, and set this bleeped-up planet on fire, so that no one will no longer be able to do whatever it takes anymore.

The world we now live in is just an ashtray of the good cigarette some people once smoked, but we think we're getting the best in this generation because of the fake tech we think we have. We lost the pounds and gained the pennies.
A world where you can't föndle a big ass and wholly enjoy it because you can't tell if it is a real ass or a silicon fake ass.
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by siverspooon(m): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

Bobrisky womantor mentor
Who is this? She too fine abeg
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by siverspooon(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

Bobrisky womantor mentor
Who is this pls?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Digmygold: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2020
WRINKLED Ubunja will drill these ones from the anus and pay them for mixing poo in their shit hole.. Mad mopho will then tell his son to be a good boy. Where will he get the goodness from? cheesy Ogun kill all of una. GAY DEMONS.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by hahn(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
siverspooon:

Who is this? She too fine abeg

Na man be that
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by siverspooon(m): 5:17am On Apr 21, 2020
hahn:

Na man be that
Are you serious? Hmm, we the real men are in trouble. Is he a transgender?
Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by hahn(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2020
siverspooon:

Are you serious? Hmm, we the real men are in trouble. Is he a transgender?

Yep

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) by Konquest: 10:42am On Apr 13
nairafame:
Nigerian Barbie Doll has announced that she’s undergone the knife to enhance her body.

A process she gave her fans frequent update on and now, she is showing a bit of the end result of her surgery.

Debuting her new nyansh on social media, she shared this teaser video online and captioned it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5c8KfVD_2Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdlDFwx55g

Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.