Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail (60644 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by wonlasewonimi: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bail in naija means freedom

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by hisexcellency34: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
They are the ones who snitch on the poor guy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by TruthHurts100: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, has expressed her excitement after the Federal High Court in Lagos granted N100 million bail to social media celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha.

Justice Mohammed Liman granted him bail on Friday.

The plump actress attacked critics who slammed her for supporting the Instagram celebrity.

“Freedom at last�� to those that bashed me earlier and some even said he will die in prison�� are you GOD? Pray you don’t find urself in such situation…Aiye Toto Aiye Akamara, But las las God win�� @_benzemaa @mompha_jr �� real mvp❤️,” she said in a post on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dAmCFpcKx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Igbere TV reports that Nkechi has been a vocal supporter of Mompha since his arrest on October 19 at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Mompha was arraigned on Monday on 14 counts bordering on fraud, money laundering and running a foreign exchange business without the authorisation of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alleges that Mompha procured Ismalob Global Investment Limited and retained in its bank account an aggregate of N32.9 billion between 2015 and 2018.

http://igberetvnews.com/1170451/nollywood-actress-nkechi-blessing-reacts-momphas-n100m-bail/

Olosho Pro Max.

If you wan steal, steal big money. You will be granted bail. If na small money you steal... You will be sent to jail.

This is what we've been seeing when fraudulent people go to court.

So sad.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Alvin212(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Putting my preeq in my wife's p***y hole

Is like throwing a Vienna sausage down a hall way

Her stuff so wide already

Am thinking of getting a second wife

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by showafrica(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na wao, 9ja my kwontry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by SoNature(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nickisindigo:
remember court orders are not executed

EFCC is not DSS grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
ignorant fellow, those granting bail means he is free?

The court are trying to get a good amount of his money las las he will still be convicted.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Glycosunde: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
she wants to also test d money so that she can give a testimony afterall life is all about d money ooo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by UnknownT: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kingpele:
All these oloshoes and mistress wannabe, those who support fraudsters should be ashamed of themselves and may someone else's scam them. So they can feel the pains of losing hard earned money ijn
What is ijn?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Roozzaay(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nawa o, these girls no dey this Osho things again undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Next song we will hear from you is.... Heow heow!!! My good will not kill me oooo!!! After how I supported you, now you want to say goodbye!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by dalaman: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kingpele:
All these oloshoes and mistress wannabe, those who support fraudsters should be ashamed of themselves and may someone else's scam them. So they can feel the pains of losing hard earned money ijn

Is she any different than most Nigerians that support and hail thieving and murdering politicians and leaders? Or is Mompha any different from the theiving and murdering Nigerian politicians and leaders?

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Buhari lost the fight on corruption the day he and his cabal gave overwhelming highest recruitment slot for EFCC recruitment to katsina and other poverty rated and lowly educated states (accortding to NBS and College ranking) two times in a row , lets face fact EFCC needs the best of the best in forensic accounting, information technology, and legal services

Katsina isnt a state known for academics and its one of the states with over 70% poverty rate... when the cadets where interveiwed i knew the agency just got fvcked over

Is it only EFCC? You're funny. Go and check other government agencies, from DSS to NNPC, FIRS, and the rest. It's not even about the abokki slots. Even the southerners there didn't get the jobs on merit. They all got it through corruption, which makes them worse than the worst yahoo boy in my view. You don't know how much I hate these bastards feasting on government positions and public funds. They can't make it on their own on the street, so anyone who they see has become a self made success, they unleash their envy on.

God punish these bastards. They are our real problems as a country, not Mompha and co who nobody has has come forward as a victim for.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by winterfell007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
This one has been 'yorubalized' completely. Look at how she's rapping Yoruba. I'm pretty sure she can't know the meaning of 'Kedu' in Igbo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Whobedatte(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nkechi na runs girl from way back na , like mother ,like daughter.
Iya Nkechi (pere) bar abulegba from way back tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by DCmonster: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
In as much as I want OG to be free. I hate this smelly hoe. I wonder what her life will be like without donation from mompha and DC father to her pussy ministry. Olosho be famzing mompha more than the guy that introduced her to him in the first place.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nobody knows the full extent of his involvement and till then people can only throw personal sentiments and assumptions arround till he gets his fair trial in court and the law takes its course.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Chukkychukky(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
everybody be actress

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by ajebuter(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
This girl doesn't realise that even the court knows 100 million is chicken feed for Morpha..

But the problem is...Who's going to agree to stand as a surety for him?/

I don't think anyone will be bold enough to stand as his surety knowing he/ she will automatically raise EFCC suspicion..

And that's exactly what the court and EFCC will be banking on to keep him in custody..

Anyway, l could be wrong sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Serious Slay mama that is serious about having a boy,DM for private chat

Abdulazeez99:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, has expressed her excitement after the Federal High Court in Lagos granted N100 million bail to social media celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha.

Justice Mohammed Liman granted him bail on Friday.

The plump actress attacked critics who slammed her for supporting the Instagram celebrity.

“Freedom at last�� to those that bashed me earlier and some even said he will die in prison�� are you GOD? Pray you don’t find urself in such situation…Aiye Toto Aiye Akamara, But las las God win�� @_benzemaa @mompha_jr �� real mvp❤️,” she said in a post on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dAmCFpcKx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Igbere TV reports that Nkechi has been a vocal supporter of Mompha since his arrest on October 19 at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Mompha was arraigned on Monday on 14 counts bordering on fraud, money laundering and running a foreign exchange business without the authorisation of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alleges that Mompha procured Ismalob Global Investment Limited and retained in its bank account an aggregate of N32.9 billion between 2015 and 2018.

http://igberetvnews.com/1170451/nollywood-actress-nkechi-blessing-reacts-momphas-n100m-bail/

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by shogsman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
This level of ass kissing is solid Yo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by shogsman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
ajebuter:
This girl doesn't realise that even the court knows 100 million is chicken feed for Morpha..

But the problem is...Who's going to agree to stand as a surety for him?/

I don't think anyone will be bold enough to stand as his surety knowing he/ she will automatically raise EFCC suspicion..

And that's exactly what the court and EFCC will be banking on to keep him in custody..

Anyway, l could be wrong sha

You’re exactly on point,the bail is a trap.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Sirwallace(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Anything that is worth doing is what doing well. Only thing I learnt from this mompha case so far.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by MARKone(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
This girl is stupid, freedom? Doesn't she know the meaning of bail?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by BotherMleeper(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Buhari lost the fight on corruption the day he and his cabal gave overwhelming highest recruitment slot for EFCC recruitment to katsina and other poverty rated and lowly educated states (accortding to NBS and College ranking) two times in a row , lets face fact EFCC needs the best of the best in forensic accounting, information technology, and legal services

Katsina isnt a state known for academics and its one of the states with over 70% poverty rate... when the cadets where interveiwed i knew the agency just got fvcked over

Now to the foolishness of EFCC on this case, he is a BDC opreator lisenced in UAE and Nigeria, in UAE BDC have access to provide their accounts for forex transaction for a fee, EFCC thought arresting him and shaking him off with torture can get him nailed but unfurtunately for them he only flew in with NO LAPTOPS (INFO'S STILL HIDING), AND FEW CLOTHS.. after 48hr in custody mopha's team went straight to media, which EFCC countered with a court order for him to be kept for 2 weeks, now 2 weeks elapsed still nothing credible

Now, what were you saying about katsina's illiteracy?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by itsme01: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Now, what were you saying about katsina's illiteracy?

typo son, its a typo.. and if you were educated... you would know i never mentioned litracy (ability to read and write) as Katsina had being literate in arabic since long before one particular region were still killing twins and walking nude lol

but litracy doesnt mean kaduna and katsina or northerners are educated enough or have technical know outs to run EFCC, because you junkies dont... you qouting grammartical errors only shows you thought fluency in English peoples colonial language means you have sense which i doubt

Prolificiency isnt sign of having sense, iq or knowledge... it just means you are a low self esteemed person who thinks other peoples language makes you superior

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
God go just dy one side Dem go Dy involve am for illegal things if mompha is innocent why Dem grant am 100M bail? Abi na God chuck hand for the matter?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by EHI9ICE(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
I am searching for a beautiful girl in the comment section, so that I can quote her and email her later, in hope that she will become mother of my children, who are waiting for her at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.