Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail (60645 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by GEJDHERO: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Kingpele:
All these oloshoes and mistress wannabe, those who support fraudsters should be ashamed of themselves and may someone else's scam them. So they can feel the pains of losing hard earned money ijn
But Mompha is not a fraudster Na.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by ednut1(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2019
wisdomkid:

Being you must be horrible. Like do every girl gets laid without being paid?
Why not keep your mind clean and mind your business?
Where is the time you'll use in creating wealth, thinking creatively to move your life forward?
What have you achieved in Life?
Where you are currently, either financially or otherwise, are you satisfied?
dm me to find out
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by noeloge82(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2019
opebiboy:
for ur mind.why are u so full of envy and hate? Mompha dont know u. Go and hustle before ur children kill u in the future for being a poor and stinky dad

U can see how u spot idiots on d net , in what I wrote I don't have any biz with mompha his money or case but for who believes that throwing insults to who can without blink takecare of ur enter house hold I say sorry,
Unfortunately u think that anybody who is not displaying wealth on the net is poor , grow up
Many big boys don't sing praises there pocket do
U will need to do wait for midnight data to browse or go to free WiFi
Grow up Mama thank ma
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
opebiboy:
bitter person. Go and face your miserable life. The world will never be fair and people will keep stealing from each other.

why are you so angry?. The truth hurts. It's not respectable scamming people or aiding and supporting It.

Some old people have lost everything they've worked for in life. Even if Mompha is not accountable to the law, one day we will all stand before the one we have an accounting to.

Mompha has been weighed on a scale and has been founding wanting before God and men.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by grandstar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
ideylaff:

Agreed ... The amount of money involved is way too huge for me to believe he’s doing yahoo yahoo

1 . Where are his Victims

2 . All transactions are traceable

I believe he’s laundering money for some very influential people

17 Billion for yahoo yahoo is quite large sum of money ....

He was arrested with a big smile on his face while EFcC were recording him ... what for?

He’s bn alleged to have 52 bank accounts.... how is that possible without insider banking knowledge and help

There is so much grey area on this case

Something does not add up

The guy I'm sure is a big time launder of cash for crooked Nigeria and seems to have become a master at. It was not the launder of cash for Nigerians that put him in his present predicament but his involvement in a $ 5m scam
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by aalangel(f): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
She had better keep quiet.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Tarabye: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by aalangel(f): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tarabye:

How can we reach you? Where's your location

Reach who?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Tarabye: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by aalangel(f): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tarabye:

I'm mean tanifay wonder foods
Or you don't know what you wrote on your signature

Oh sorry....you quoted my post, thought you were referring to the story. I'll send you a message.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Tarabye: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos) / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.