Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail (60658 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Mompha's Arrest / Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by klax(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bail for international fraudster This Mallam ehn......Buhari you see your life
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Ewedegubbler: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mompha will win this case hands down. no be the same EFCC littered with quota system Daura illiterates ? Abeg make we hear word jare

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:

typo son, its a typo.. and if you were educated... you would know i never mentioned litracy (ability to read and write) as Katsina had being literate in arabic since long before one particular region were still killing twins and walking nude lol

but litracy doesnt mean kaduna and katsina or northerners are educated enough or have technical know outs to run EFCC, because you junkies dont... you qouting grammartical errors only shows you thought fluency in English peoples colonial language means you have sense which i doubt

Prolificiency isnt sign of having sense, iq or knowledge... it just means you are a low self esteemed person who thinks other peoples language makes you superior

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Peng12345: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
LOVEGINO:
If u want to thief, abet thief big oooooo

Bro I tell u

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by ATTemi: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pathetic!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by livebyday(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Buhari lost the fight on corruption the day he and his cabal gave overwhelming highest recruitment slot for EFCC recruitment to katsina and other poverty rated and lowly educated states (accortding to NBS and College ranking) two times in a row , lets face fact EFCC needs the best of the best in forensic accounting, information technology, and legal services

Katsina isnt a state known for academics and its one of the states with over 70% poverty rate... when the cadets where interveiwed i knew the agency just got fvcked over

Now to the foolishness of EFCC on this case, he is a BDC opreator lisenced in UAE and Nigeria, in UAE BDC have access to provide their accounts for forex transaction for a fee, EFCC thought arresting him and shaking him off with torture can get him nailed but unfurtunately for them he only flew in with NO LAPTOPS (INFO'S STILL HIDING), AND FEW CLOTHS.. after 48hr in custody mopha's team went straight to media, which EFCC countered with a court order for him to be kept for 2 weeks, now 2 weeks elapsed still nothing credible

You said it

Well done

Case in point : UntilNigeria does away with nepotism, TRIBALISM and religious politics in recruitment into security agencies then the fight against corruption is lost forever
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by ninodaniel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mr Mompha better boyfriend... in zlatan's voice

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
All these jobless yeyebrity are always active on social media. They will look for who they can use his/her story or situation to drive traffic on their social media handle.

Just want to ask. Wetin consign agbero with overload?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by lonelydora: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Buhari lost the fight on corruption the day he and his cabal gave overwhelming highest recruitment slot for EFCC recruitment to katsina and other poverty rated and lowly educated states (accortding to NBS and College ranking) two times in a row , lets face fact EFCC needs the best of the best in forensic accounting, information technology, and legal services

Katsina isnt a state known for academics and its one of the states with over 70% poverty rate... when the cadets where interveiwed i knew the agency just got fvcked over

Now to the foolishness of EFCC on this case, he is a BDC opreator lisenced in UAE and Nigeria, in UAE BDC have access to provide their accounts for forex transaction for a fee, EFCC thought arresting him and shaking him off with torture can get him nailed but unfurtunately for them he only flew in with NO LAPTOPS (INFO'S STILL HIDING), AND FEW CLOTHS.. after 48hr in custody mopha's team went straight to media, which EFCC countered with a court order for him to be kept for 2 weeks, now 2 weeks elapsed still nothing credible

I told someone that EFCC will continue to lose cases as long as they have refused to employ capable hands.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by grandstar(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
how much are you expecting Nkechi? Why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by grandstar(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Mompha will win this case hands down. no be the same EFCC littered with quota system Daura illiterates ? Abeg make we hear word jare

Justice will eventually catch up with him. He will have a respite at most. This is the start of his nemesis. He's an international criminal not just a local one.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by BotherMleeper(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:

typo son, its a typo.. and if you were educated... you would know i never mentioned litracy (ability to read and write) as Katsina had being literate in arabic since long before one particular region were still killing twins and walking nude lol

but litracy doesnt mean kaduna and katsina or northerners are educated enough or have technical know outs to run EFCC, because you junkies dont... you qouting grammartical errors only shows you thought fluency in English peoples colonial language means you have sense which i doubt

Prolificiency isnt sign of having sense, iq or knowledge... it just means you are a low self esteemed person who thinks other peoples language makes you superior

Hey I remember you. You're that jobless idiot begging for employment. You're so obsessed about education standards in the North when your own knowledge is non-existent. I'm from the north, a Fulani, but I've been schooling your dumb ass and tearing you a new one each time I come across you.

I guess you still haven't found a job yet, otherwise you won't be here making stupid comments about other people's literacy (that's how to spell it) when you yourself are as dim as a dead lightbulb

The gibberish you typed above exposes you as a sad, pathetic, whiny, wimpy sack of shiit who can't spell right or string a few coherent sentences together to save your life.....no wonder you're unemployed.

Rather than making asinine comments about other people's education, why don't you focus on sorting yours out first.

PS: you spelled literacy wrong...twice. You still call it a typo, you unwashed blockhead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by content208: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rilley:
This Olosho is already famzing grin

Is like they are doing something together. She will wake up when the nigur dumps her.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by omohlexy: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dear lady beneficiary of proceeds of crime, the story said BAIL not DISCHARGED and ACQUITTED. Dumb actress!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Unrated900(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
This one also seeking good face of mompha
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by lereinter(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Irole aye

Public show of love for a fraudster

Well

She even understand Yoruba

But when will efcc charge thieftinubu

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Lugianostar(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fine here you no fine and you looking for who will marry you!!!

Agwunagwuna kobo kobo!!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Slimdada(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nickisindigo:
remember court orders are not executed

He's richer than sowore so
Dude prolly knows some big names up there
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Skepticus: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Whobedatte:
Nkechi na runs girl from way back na , like mother ,like daughter.
Iya Nkechi (pere) bar abulegba from way back tongue

U really sabi her.

Always thought she grew up in Surulere
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Yungwealth(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, has expressed her excitement after the Federal High Court in Lagos granted N100 million bail to social media celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha, popularly known as Mompha.

Justice Mohammed Liman granted him bail on Friday.

The plump actress attacked critics who slammed her for supporting the Instagram celebrity.

“Freedom at last�� to those that bashed me earlier and some even said he will die in prison�� are you GOD? Pray you don’t find urself in such situation…Aiye Toto Aiye Akamara, But las las God win�� @_benzemaa @mompha_jr �� real mvp❤️,” she said in a post on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5dAmCFpcKx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Igbere TV reports that Nkechi has been a vocal supporter of Mompha since his arrest on October 19 at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Mompha was arraigned on Monday on 14 counts bordering on fraud, money laundering and running a foreign exchange business without the authorisation of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) alleges that Mompha procured Ismalob Global Investment Limited and retained in its bank account an aggregate of N32.9 billion between 2015 and 2018.

http://igberetvnews.com/1170451/nollywood-actress-nkechi-blessing-reacts-momphas-n100m-bail/

This hole want to use scope chop mompha dick � � �
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Unrated900:
This one also seeking good face of mompha
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by mamatwiny(f): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
grin

This is more than you think. I knew mompha will be released the day APC won Bayelsa State. Mompha was just a collateral.

If you know, you know. Both Dieziani, pej and all the associated fraud case will end soon.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Masterpiece77: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
I sell shoes.. kindly view my signature.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by CSTR2: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Ashawo
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by CSTR2: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Ashawo with no self Worth.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by opebiboy: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2019
noeloge82:
This lady is just funny an international accused is set a bail bond of 100mil ur rejoicing , the problem is after meeting that condition this guy will loose his previlages especially flying in and out of the country cos everything his doing henceforth he will be watched
I have never heard of any internet fraudster who regains his freedom 100% after court actions
for ur mind.why are u so full of envy and hate? Mompha dont know u. Go and hustle before ur children kill u in the future for being a poor and stinky dad
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by opebiboy: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Kingpele:
All these oloshoes and mistress wannabe, those who support fraudsters should be ashamed of themselves and may someone else's scam them. So they can feel the pains of losing hard earned money ijn
all pain eventually heals. This life na dog chop dog so face your miserable life
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by opebiboy: 12:52am On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:

Justice will eventually catch up with him. He will have a respite at most. This is the start of his nemesis. He's an international criminal not just a local one.
bitter person. Go and face your miserable life. The world will never be fair and people will keep stealing from each other.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by wisdomkid: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2019
ednut1:
Shameless olosho who mompha has fuked without paying. Very dull lousy thing

Being you must be horrible. Like do every girl gets laid without being paid?
Why not keep your mind clean and mind your business?
Where is the time you'll use in creating wealth, thinking creatively to move your life forward?
What have you achieved in Life?
Where you are currently, either financially or otherwise, are you satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by ideylaff: 4:25am On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:

Agreed ... The amount of money involved is way too huge for me to believe he’s doing yahoo yahoo

1 . Where are his Victims

2 . All transactions are traceable

I believe he’s laundering money for some very influential people

17 Billion for yahoo yahoo is quite large sum of money ....

He was arrested with a big smile on his face while EFcC were recording him ... what for?

He’s bn alleged to have 52 bank accounts.... how is that possible without insider banking knowledge and help

There is so much grey area on this case

Something does not add up
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail by Donjuan77: 4:49am On Nov 30, 2019
there's a proper arrangements between mompha and efcc to collaborate together to enable the efcc get other yahoo guys easily, cos they bliv mompha gats all it takes in assisting them very well in all their endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" / Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.