Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Want A Forex Tutor. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want A Forex Tutor. (1143 Views)

A Forex Trader That Is Also A Programmer Is Needed Urgently / Anyone Programming A Forex Indicator To Expert Advisor / Would You Like to Learn How to Program a Forex Robot (Beginner Friendly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Forex Tutor. by sirblend: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please I need someone to be my tutor and mentor on forex....I reside in Abuja.
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by healthserve(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
sirblend:

Speak to FxManager
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by Dollarseeker: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
sirblend:
fx fit burn o
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by zum19: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2019
sirblend:

U must be willing to loss money

1 Like

Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by Htop: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2019
sirblend:
contact me on 0907253331
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by healthserve(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2019
sirblend:

Speak to aigjoe
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by sirblend: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
zum19:

U must be willing to loss money

Hmm!!
Really!?
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by healthserve(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
sirblend:

Hmm!!
Really!?

You can't master forex without losing money multiple times. Its the golden rule the market places on itself to chase away the less courageous
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by Abrahamdgreat(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
healthserve:

You can't master forex without losing money multiple times. Its the golden rule the market places on itself to chase away the less courageous

Whether he's willing to or not he'll still loose it, regardless of whether he has a mentor or not

P.S 90% of the people who would even say yes here probably aren't any good
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by healthserve(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abrahamdgreat:

Whether he's willing to or not he's still looses it, regardless of if he has anentor or not

P.S 90% of the people who would say yes here probably aren't any good

Nah. I'm a master. Yet I've made big bucks there too. I remember making my first £1000 profit and the feeling of losing £1000 too
Re: I Want A Forex Tutor. by mcqwerty(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
I use to teach and mentor Forex trading but most people do not have what it takes to make it in the game.

Are you mentally and emotionally fit to withstand the highs and lows of the game?

Its sad but Forex trading is not for everyone. Most people end up wasting their time and money because they want to "fly before they learn to crawl and walk".

My advice to you would be this - go and buy an Udemy course and find your way from there.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Involved In Computer Programming, Where Do I Start? / In Need Of Programmers / Payment Gateway That Supports Recurring Billing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.