Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99185 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by therajah: 1:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Dreal1247:

May God open your eyes. And I know that He will surely open for you to behold His glory.
Correction...may God open the eyes of his understanding...
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Mrtaye: 1:52am On Nov 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?
So na the pastor the snake come attack

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by farmboy: 2:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Lies of the century.....

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by blackslayer: 2:30am On Nov 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

that's as far as your brain will work...fvckin nigger brain!

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Chibex50(f): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2019
If it's real then glory be to God,,, Nigerian pastors can go extra miles,, lolzz..
Na so dey heal one mad woman in Oko and she was seen in Asaba mad again... Lol...

I believe In God,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Pat081: 2:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Op how do you know that the snake cum only for ur Pastor please make mi believe so far the church is full with ppeople and ur door is opeN anyway we are in Nigeria everybody is looking for money one way or another

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Pat081: 2:56am On Nov 30, 2019
therajah:

Correction...may God open the eyes of his understanding...
God should open the eyes of everyone that believes this

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Darey888(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2019
zoba88:
According to RCCG identified as Pastor Daniel who ministers in Ikorodu, Lagos State, he was preaching when a snake came to attack. However, the snake died.

He shared the story and wrote....

'Testimony time. So I was preaching and this snake came to the altar. Suddenly the lion in me remembered, thou shall trample upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you,

So we practiced what we have read ayayaya

Alas it was finished on the altar

I remember I sat there worshiping God before

I moved from the altar to the congregation for Impartations then this snake came to the altar, I just imagined if I was there lying down or sitting, well Jesus will not give room for the devil ahahah

Devil is a bastard
Father thank you
I see a burning generation'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-that-came-to-attack-rccg-pastor.html?m=1

https://kikgist.com.ng/snake-reportedly-attack-a-redeem-pastor-in-lagos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by aparo(m): 3:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Poor snake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by OtemAtum: 3:19am On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:
Funny people trying to bring Christianity into disrepute.

How was it arranged for clear picture shots to be taken while the ‘satanic’ snake was to be ‘trampled upon’ by the fellow on black T shirt?

Unfortunately they’ll fail in their desperate attempt at self glory and aggrandizement through their nefarious schemes.

I am encouraged by these words spoken by Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ ...thou art Peter,upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Satanic snake? Lol. At first I thought I saw Titanic snake grin

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by koboko69: 3:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigiyo:
Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years

Taaaaah!!! Comot for here b4 i slap u!

Na God teach u to dey lie like this?

Your Dog na Goliath
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by OtemAtum: 3:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Xda59:

Miracle department.
lol, the dept. go gidi gan.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by 1Sharon(f): 4:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Was it the snake that zimdante promised to send me, that got diverted..
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by k2money(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Xda59:

Miracle department.

Sense no go kill you.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by k2money(m): 5:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Victorex001:

He should leave the guy’s eyes and heal the sick ppl lying helplessly in the hospital first.

It's true he shouldn't put much emphasis on us who doesn't belief and concentrate on those that do but were in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Jbleenk: 5:29am On Nov 30, 2019
My heart bleeds. My heart bleeds. How can Nigerians display such level of gullibility? What a generation of waste we have become in Nigeria. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by LifeIsSweet93: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigiyo:
Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years

This is very wrong: comparing him to your family dog.
Dangote, How much do you spend feeding your dog daily?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by faruqola(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2019
lols.... my own question is; how do that snake enter that church to the extend of going to the altar to meet the pastor? well nothing is new maybe next time it's gonna be a tiger.. I'm watching
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by todugo(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Everywhere all because of publicity and money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by zeusdgrt(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Not just him, majority of people who are busy shouting and praising God over this staged stunt. gullible people everywhere.

If it was a native doctor that this scenario happened to will u have believed the story?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Pedrotina11: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin

When ur own snake comes may u wear safety boots..becos u have fone and cheap data u feel u can comment nonsense..
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by zeusdgrt(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
News for the sheeples

So na this harmless snake una dey use do wayo

If na for shrine this thing happen say na native doctor kill that snake will u believe?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Amed4bilz(m): 6:39am On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=mysticwarrior post=84479961] Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

Picture of the snake kill you there...ewu Gambia
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Monday60655(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

Okay na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so! No option
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Yellowgarri: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigiyo:
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by xcelentattitude(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

You see nothing . Stop the noise

That's all you have to say for yourself Kai!
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by StrikeBack(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2019
zeusdgrt:

If na for shrine this thing happen say na native doctor kill that snake will u believe?
The only shrine I know is Fela Shrine

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:
Was it the snake that zimdante promised to send me, that got diverted..

Lol you never can tell

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by isan(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Everything na arrangement cheesy nollywood
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by henshj(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2019
And the pasitor, knowing fully well that he will kill a demonic snake came equipped with a safety boot and jeans.
I love this kwantiri I swear,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by SenatorBright(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:
Funny people trying to bring Christianity into disrepute.

How was it arranged for clear picture shots to be taken while the ‘satanic’ snake was to be ‘trampled upon’ by the fellow on black T shirt?

Unfortunately they’ll fail in their desperate attempt at self glory and aggrandizement through their nefarious schemes.

I am encouraged by these words spoken by Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ ...thou art Peter,upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

You think with your ass. How did the snake got into the church? Where did it passed through? Before the snake got to the altar, did the ushers not noticed it? Why on earth is will the snake not bite all the congregation and crept to the man of God who stood on that clean and open altar........

If you don't answer these questions, this miracle is none but a Bollywood film series.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.