Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99165 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
jclassiq:

Doubting Thomas that doesn't believe in miracles.

The life that you are living, is it not a miracle?
What's miraculous about living. Want to know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin

Must everything be arranged for ya eyes?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
xcelentattitude:

I pity you, in fact I pity who no pity you.

Do you know P. Dan Olawande? You don't even know the guy and you have concluded his case.

I'm just imagining o, what if it was you someone you don't even know from Adam was badmouthing this way in a land possibly hundreds of kilometres away from you, what would you do?

Guess what, you would do nothing... Cos you even know such is happening. You will just go about your business (daily routine) as normal. The person's comments will be so insignificant that it would lack any capacity to deter you in any way.

So are your comments about the above person.

They are just empty noise.

I see a burning generation!
You see nothing . Stop the noise

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Holyhead(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bush near church small snake miss road fools talk say na pastor e wan attack Na only pastor Dey church

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gregyboy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
sammychimex:
You will never know how powerful the anointing is, until you experience it. I am a living witness .

If you do not deny the activities of the devil why then do you deny the power of God. There would never be a fake if there isn't an original.

Christans are now fighting to have voice.... Lol
I remember decades ago the traditionalist too were trying to have voice but were constantly shutdown by the believers and the pastors and even nollywood capitalize on it to make matter's worse

And now karma is serving you guys hot....
We are watching how that whiteman jesus would help you if he truely exist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Emilokoiyawon: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Would you be my assistant in the ministry? i bet we'd own private jets in within 5 years grin

grin I will be the G.O, you can be the resident pastor in charge grin

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lonelypacifist6: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

grin I will be the G.O, you can be the resident pastor in charge grin
No, let's both be Co G.O's That way everyone would be happy grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Emilokoiyawon: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
No, let's both be Co G.O's That way everyone would be happy grin

grin Okay but all monies come to my office first before final distribution grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Sheunma: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
...but wasn't the snake supposed to transform to a rag wearing, scraggly old witch?

4 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by farem: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
Safety shoes for this type of snake? Why don't you try that?
The spirit that is speaking through you never get good speaker
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lonelypacifist6: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

grin Okay but all monies come to my office first before final distribution grin

Okay, and we'll have church programs 3times during weekdays and 4 services on Sunday more revenue That way? We're sharing 60 percent for me, you can have the rest grin.

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by shaw2(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
I don't blame them
I blame the unfortunate situations Africans see themselves into that's why these scammers thrive with their business.
Ole!

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by shaw2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Taaaa run boy run
Open which eyes
God punish the devil that bewitched you
Brainwashed set of people.
This man is supposed to be jailed for killing innocent snake

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Emilokoiyawon: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Okay, and we'll have church programs 3times during weekdays and 4 services on Sunday more revenue That way? We're sharing [b]60 percent [/b]for me, you can have the rest grin.

60 wetin? E be like say u wan make I change for you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by DaddyMorenike: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
ziegurf:
Please who just released the small innosnake from the bag where they concealed it grin grin

...arrangy miracle

small pastor small snake, mek I bring better cobra for better show nah
you dey sell cobra?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lonelypacifist6: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

60 wetin? E be like say u wan make I change for you? grin grin
You love money, the Bible says for the love of money is the root of all evils, I'm the one providing land for the church ooo angry How much do you want sef

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

It's obvious that you've been brainwashed.
I'm ashamed on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kingxsamz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
densiks:
Funny people trying to bring Christianity into disrepute.

How was it arranged for clear picture shots to be taken while the ‘satanic’ snake was to be ‘trampled upon’ by the fellow on black T shirt?

Unfortunately they’ll fail in their desperate attempt at self glory and aggrandizement through their nefarious schemes.

I am encouraged by these words spoken by Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ ...thou art Peter,upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Change your signature to 'mumu of Africa'.

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigiyo:
Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years
Such immature and senseless comment coming from you there.
What has dog food or monthly salary got to do with what he said?
And if your family is in good condition, how does that translate to you being favoured by God?
Aren't there poor people in churches who believe in God?
Please stop exposing folishness on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Enwhen(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
doggedfighter:

This isn't about Muslims or Christians. It's obvious this is staged. Deal with it !

Stage or no stage what is your stress

I have once called a snake inside a the church(NCCF, Ekiti)... Assuming it happened on Sunday and it was killed u will say it's stage... Tho I am not saying is not a stage or a stage thing, just leave it for God to judge , what about if u assume it's a stage because it looks so and it was not but real ??...please don't judge... U have gone through some hard times , should u decide to share it and I find it hard to believe it and say its a stage, would that be fair ??... It's better for me to keep it to myself... Don't judge

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by densiks: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingxsamz:

Change your signature to 'mumu of Africa'.

You must be a poor,little wretched soul.
Salvation is free,don’t die with your ill manners and shameful attitude.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kingxsamz(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:

You really believe the “devil” from nowhere delivered the snake straight to the altar to harm the pastor, right? grin grin grin

Anyway, you’re entitled to believe whatever you want to believe. As far as I am concerned, it is just a badly scripted drama to confuse the shepples. The pastor has achieved his aim. Church members would rate his spiritual potency higher than before, they would share the miraculous testimony to other non member, and more shepples will show up at the next service. Daddy pastor smiles to the bank as usual and all the gullible members get in return as usual is false hope. Smh!

Asin ehn, the thing tire me.
Why the devil no send lion or bear, make we see wetin for happen.

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Tomide007: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
ziegurf:
Please who just released the small innosnake from the bag where they concealed it grin grin

...arrangy miracle

small pastor small snake, mek I bring better cobra for better show nah
Soo someone released a small snake in the eye of everyone else, or they released the small snake outside the church and they told it to work towards the pastor...ion get ...explain.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Tomide007: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
kingxsamz:

It's obvious that you've been brainwashed.
I'm ashamed on your behalf.
Someone released the snake outside the church and they told the snake "hey crawl towards the alter" or they brought out the snake in the view of everyone's eye and told them to corporate cose their pastor want to trend ? Which one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by TruthHurts100: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2019
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-that-came-to-attack-rccg-pastor.html?m=1

Innocent snake. Chai. Foooolish fooling foools

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Emilokoiyawon: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You love money, the Bible says for the love of money is the root of all evils, I'm the one providing land for the church ooo angry How much do you want sef

grin na u dey provide land...okay then na 50 - 50 since na me dey provide the format/brain grin

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
Really? He was an invited guest o! And I know him personally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Platony(m): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2019
OK nah... cool
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by luluosas(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Glory be to God. But please, keep your environment clean to put away reptiles and all unwanted guests like this snake up there
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Please do not say falsity of a man of God called or self acclaimed...it is not for u to judge..dont incure d wrath of God...lets be guided
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by nelsonoba: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Mutemenot:

What exactly is wrong with your head? You sit in the comfort of your house and just talk rubbish about a church you've not been to and a Pastor you've never met or even heard about before. How about you @Mutemenot is a lazy youth JUST BECAUSE YOUR PRESIDENT WHO HAS NEVER MET YOU SAYS SO??

How about you @Mutemenot is a criminal just because MANY WHITE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN DEFRAUDED BY YAHOO BOYS FEEL ALL NIGERIANS ARE FRAUDSTERS??

Try and be using your brain

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Ken4Christ: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2019
I was actually expecting to see a big snake. This one looks like a baby snake that anyone should be able to kill. I really don't see this as a testimony. If he couldn't kill this tiny thing, I would have recommended him for deliverance. The church should please grow up for bigger challenges. We want to hear testimonies of giant killers and not ant killers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.