Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99164 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lala can you eat this?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lonelypacifist6: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

You better go and open your own church and make some money off these gullible Nigerians.
Would you be my assistant in the ministry? i bet we'd own private jets in within 5 years grin

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin
. MUST BE WELL ARRANGED WITH A LIFE SERPENT? SHEY ELEYI WA OK SO? IN AS MUCH AS I NO LONGER TRUST OUR gOD OF MEN NOW A DAYS, ON THIS CASE, I MAY BE FORCED TO AGREE THAT THE INNOCENT LALA, AS A RESULT OF MUSICAL STRESS AND NOISE AND COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT THE FLOOR WAS TARRED WITH TILES, THAT HINDERED ITS MOVEMENT, AND SUBJECTING AS AN INNOCENT CAPTIVE TO THOSE HEARTLESS FELAS WHO FINALLY SUCCEEDED IN KILLING IT. WE HAVE EASILY FORGOTTEN THAT IKORODU, OGUN AND LARGELY LAGOS IS A SWAMPY AREA, A DOMICILE OF REPTILES. SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IN SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT WHEN YOU DON'T DO ROUTINE FUMUGATION?

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Gwagone: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
ziegurf:
Please who just released the small innosnake from the bag where they concealed it grin grin

...arrangy miracle

small pastor small snake, mek I bring better cobra for better show nah
*bitter_truth*

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin
. MUST BE WELL ARRANGED WITH A LIFE SERPENT? SHEY ELEYI WA OK SO? IN AS MUCH AS I NO LONGER TRUST OUR gOD OF MEN NOW A DAYS, ON THIS CASE, I MAY BE FORCED TO AGREE THAT THE INNOCENT LALA, AS A RESULT OF MUSICAL STRESS AND NOISE AND COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT THE FLOOR WAS TARRED WITH TILES, THAT HINDERED ITS MOVEMENT, AND SUBJECTING IT AS AN INNOCENT CAPTIVE TO THOSE HEARTLESS FELAS WHO FINALLY SUCCEEDED IN KILLING IT. WE HAVE EASILY FORGOTTEN THAT IKORODU, OGUN AND LARGELY LAGOS ARE ALL SWAMPY AREA, A DOMICILE OF REPTILES. SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IN SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT WHEN YOU DON'T DO ROUTINE FUMUGATION?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Slimdada(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
DID HE PREACH TO THE SNAKE AND ANOINTING SHOCKED THE SNAKE TO DEATH grin

Or did he smash the snake's head with that special safety boots?
Why didn't he wear his normal cooperate shoe to church?
Well arranged stunts to scam some kind married women

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by bluefilm: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Just like in the days of Moses and the Egyptian magicians used snakes to test ''power pass power'' so shall it continue when pastors now conjure all forms of magic snake tricks to hoodwink the sleeping masses.

But that's not my problem. cool
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigiyo:
Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years

You sound very stupid by this comment of yours. Did you even read what he wrote?? He never insulted you non compare you with his dog. How dare you compare him with your dog. Honestly if this what christianity is? I better remain a sinner.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kutashi: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is super story!
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by YorubaPrince: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dreal1247:

May God open your eyes. And I know that He will surely open for you to behold His glory.

Baba, gbenu e soun joor! All of you gullible fools just stand for nothing and fall for anything!

If this wasn't planned, the snake was just another reptile innocently slithering around. The enemy doesn't physically attack. He attacks you in the spirit. Foolish, gullible Bastards!

For we wrestle NOT against the Flesh & blood but, against the principalities and rulers...

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by uvie66: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?
yes, how did the snake get close to the pastor without being stopped ?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Ayt27(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Baba, gbenu e soun joor! All of you gullible fools just stand for nothing and fall for anything!

If this wasn't planned, the snake was just another reptile innocently slithering around. The enemy doesn't physically attack. He attacks you in the spirit. Foolish, gullible Bastards!

For we wrestle NOT against the Flesh & blood but, against the principalities and rulers...

Guy thank you I was literally about to write this, Snake wey just mis-waka .
That's one of the problem with Christians today, we think the devil or his agents come in the spectacular, most probably think Jesus and the Devil were talking face to face during his temptation.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by uvie66: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
ottersberger:
Our God is definitely great and mighty.

But, snakes are shy animals. Both venomous and nonvenomous snakes are extremely wary of humans. They will rather avoid humans as much as possible.

A church is not an undergrowth, has human traffic with resultant vibration, therefore provides no convenient hiding place for a snake.

An average Pentecostal church has a retinue of ushers and security people. How is it that the duty of disabling the danger posed by this animal conveniently fell on the pastor with camera in tow?.

Also, what are the odds that a Nigerian pastor comes to a church program dressed in those shoes?

Like someone already said, maybe the snake came to listen to the pastor preach.
justmy thought
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by KenModi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bigiyo:
Guy I no know how ur life be now o but I know how my family life be like 3 years ago compared to how e be now, I can beat my chest that our dog food per day = to ur monthly salary that's if u have job sef..
U might have not see God in ur life o but my family and I have seen something extraordinary within the last 3 years

You missed the mark here man. He never said he doesn’t believe in God.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Grace001: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
So killing a snake is now a miracle and we won’t hear word again. Hypocrite set of people always displacing their hypocrisy
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by hope4nigeria(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
animal brutality, that guyman pastor should be arrested, NATGEOWILD should impose capital punishment for animal brutality. Foolish followers always believe in stupid pastors.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
And what's miraculous about seeing and killing a snake?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
ziegurf:
Please who just released the small innosnake from the bag where they concealed it grin grin

...arrangy miracle

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
In all thy getting, get understanding.

Not every clothed bags of flesh with polished words is worth listening to.
Not all that drench the microphone with salivated rants have understanding.
My heart aches each time I see spiritual fools presenting themselves as spiritual guide.

Snakes are poisonous because our thoughts are toxic in nature.
Snake is to you, what you say it is. Just as rain is a problem to lagosians.

Nature appears hostile because hostility dwells both in our conscious and unconscious thoughts.

Your thoughts creates your reality.
Snakes are neither hostile nor evil, they have the same right to life as human and other creations.

Is there anything like evil?
Is there anything like attack?
Is there anything like poison?
Is there anything like death?
Is there anything like sickness?...

Human mind is the source of all.
Be guided.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Coolgent(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Gullible followers
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by atimadesign(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wonders everywhere in Nigerian's Churches.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Monday60655:
To God be the Glory. My daddy you're higher than the highest, greater than the greatest. Why won't I worship this living and fire consuming God
Okay na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by uthlaw: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
na where the snake follow enter church rich alter nobody c am?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Antara0503(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dreal1247:

May God open your eyes. And I know that He will surely open for you to behold His glory.
Amen.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Antara0503(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
ziegurf:

...arrangy miracle

savage
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
zoba88:
According to RCCG identified as Pastor Daniel who ministers in Ikorodu, Lagos State, he was preaching when a snake came to attack. However, the snake died.

He shared the story and wrote....

'Testimony time. So I was preaching and this snake came to the altar. Suddenly the lion in me remembered, thou shall trample upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you,

So we practiced what we have read ayayaya

Alas it was finished on the altar

I remember I sat there worshiping God before

I moved from the altar to the congregation for Impartations then this snake came to the altar, I just imagined if I was there lying down or sitting, well Jesus will not give room for the devil ahahah

Devil is a bastard
Father thank you
I see a burning generation'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-that-came-to-attack-rccg-pastor.html?m=1

Useless fake trash from fake pastors.

Try this in America and watch ur self chill in jail.

FooOOOools
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gregyboy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
The pastors couldn't cast away the evil spirit from the snake then redirect the snake..out of the church but they had to kill it....
All this showbiz pastor....

Even if i was at the service when the snake came in....i will still not believe ....all dem pastors are money drunked mofos

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

I don't know why Muslims are more bittered about the church these days and forget what is happening in the mosques and are hiding it... Thank God for the church... I know u are not a christain,because no Christian will judge anybody. The Bible says MANY will be decieve but don't judge so that u won't be judge... No doubt , there many false prophets out there as the Bible has said , but who are u to judge that this particular one is a fake pastor ?, Are u God ??... Many of my Muslims friends respect me for such, I am not a Muslim and will never judge any good or bad person hiding under religion , because that God's work to do...christains don't fight for God , God fight for all... These people paying huge amounts to pastors are not complaining , me myself there are some cases I see , I just wonder inside me, but the people are not complaining and why should I judge .. am I God ??, Am I more wiser ??... What about those patronising oloku ??, Baba lawo ??, Will I stop them or judge them for giving their money to traditional herbalists(babalawo) ... Abeg lets allow God to judge.
This isn't about Muslims or Christians. It's obvious this is staged. Deal with it !

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by melviniyke2002(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Poor snake.....
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
blowjohn:

Which America?
Better go to sleep so ull wake up latest 3am to board ur usual molue to oshodi tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir