Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

B-red And His Partner Faith Johnson Welcome Their First Child, A Boy (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-red And His Partner Faith Johnson Welcome Their First Child, A Boy (photos) (623 Views)

HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B-red And His Partner Faith Johnson Welcome Their First Child, A Boy (photos) by PearlTV: 1:28am On Nov 30, 2019

Adebayo Adeleke, better known by his stage name, B-Red has welcomed his first child with his partner, Faith Johnson.

The singer, who is the son of dancing senator Ademola Adeleke, and cousin of singer Davido, took to his Instagram page to announce the birth of his son, Jordan Adetato Oshioke Adeleke.

Sharing an adorable photo of himself cradling his newborn son, he wrote: ‘I WELCOME MY SON JORDAN ADETAYO OSHIOKE ADELEKE @thefaithjohnson_ YOU CARRIED MY BABY FOR 9 MONTHS,I LOVE YOU WIFEYYY.’

SOURCE: https://pearlng.com/singer-b-red-and-his-partner-faith-johnson-welcome-their-first-child-a-boya-photos/
Re: B-red And His Partner Faith Johnson Welcome Their First Child, A Boy (photos) by mimimile93: 2:22am On Nov 30, 2019
Babymama will soon be legalized

(1) (Reply)

How I Moved From Ice Block Seller To Singer – Lilin Baba / Tacha Becomes First Bbnaija 2019 Housemate To Hit 1 Million Followers On IG / Naira Marley Releases Artwork & Tracklist For His Coming Debut EP “LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.