Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? (447 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by Maxxim: 3:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Hello folks, I need your suggestion on where to go for a date, I've tried cinemas back then in school but it doesn't seems as cool as I did expected, I don't also like the idea of going to a restaurant since its common amongst people nowadays.
I would like if you could suggest some places you find interesting, a place to catch good fun and also where it'll be easier to have lot of conversation.
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Church, with your bible and hymn book. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by iRepNaija1: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2019
What city do you live in? You can be better advised about what activities your city has to offer if you tell us.
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by Maxxim: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2019
J111333:
Church, with your bible and hymn book. undecided
Hallelujah grin
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by melody91: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2019
a park is nice .. if there's a good one in your city,
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by Maxxim: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2019
iRepNaija1:
What city do you live in? You can be better advised about what activities your city has to offer if you tell us.
Thanks, I stay in mainland. I've been thinking of going to a park but I can't find any around here aside these restaurants.
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by Maxxim: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2019
melody91:
a park is nice .. if there's a good one in your city,
Lol exactly my thoughts, can't find any here. Thanks.
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by melody91: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Maxxim:

Lol exactly my thoughts, can't find any here. Thanks.
well you can also do this as well but e go cost u money well and d babe go dey impressed if she get sense.. I once took a babe out..hired a cab( tho the diver Na my padi for my area) so it was almost like I fuelled his car and gave him some change on top.. so we visited 3 tourist sites here (nothing fancy,one very old tower , one garden that passed fr a park and one old palace lol..and we grabbed things to eat... she told me I made her feel special but unfortunately I was only into her fat ass .
Re: Any Idea Where To Go For A Date?? by Maxxim: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
melody91:
well you can also do this as well but e go cost u money well and d babe go dey impressed if she get sense.. I once took a babe out..hired a cab( tho the diver Na my padi for my area) so it was almost like I fuelled his car and gave him some change on top.. so we visited 3 tourist sites here (nothing fancy,one very old tower , one garden that passed fr a park and one old palace lol..and we grabbed things to eat... she told me I made her feel special but unfortunately I was only into her fat ass .
Great!! I like this idea, I think I'll go for this.
Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Use These 12 Habits For Texting In The Early Stages Of Dating / What Are The Signs That A Babe Does Not Really Like You / Buhari, Osinbajo And Oshiomole Dancing To Christmas Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.