Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination (973 Views)

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Why Governor Badaru Picked APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by thoughtT: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Of the 2019 class of governors, Seyi Makinde of Oyo state arguably has ranked highest in the estimation and admiration of Nigerians. The governor does seem likeable and his affable countenance might win (and has been winning) a lot of benefits of the doubt. Yet, it is the way he has attempted to run Oyo state since he was sworn in on May 29th that has created the buzz and hype around him. Not only has he managed to cast off the iron-fist and magisterial approach of his predecessor, Mr. “constituted authority”, he has also initiated some policies, as well as made some crucial interventions in basic areas of governance, that have, on the surface, signaled a breath of fresh air. 
Read more:

http:///s7897a032191129en_ng
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by teebest4we(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Seyimakinde is the man of his people
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Criticaltemp: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2019
I think i love that man
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by helinues: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2019
He has really been trying.
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Davash222(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2019
The only true Yoruba leader.

2 Likes

Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by plaindealer: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2019
lol @ internet social media governor with no vision, no wonder Igbos love him...

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by WonderManly(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2019
That is my able and workable Governor GSM lomo. Ride on Sir!
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by aremuforlife(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2019
What are his achievements, you can't just come here and say Seyi do this or that. What has he done in Oyo state that makes him ranked higher than the rest of the governors.
More is expected from him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Staro: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2019
He will make a good governor
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Emusan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
plaindealer:
lol @ internet social media governor with no vision, no wonder Igbos love him...

You're the only one I've ever come across that'll say Gov Makinde is without vision.

I don't do politics but Gov Makinde is the only politician I follow on twitter in Nigeria.

If you understand what is called governance then you'll see that only Gov Makinde is the one who is actually bringing out real governance in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Difrent: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Emusan:

You're the only one I've ever come across that'll say Gov Makinde is without vision.

I don't do politics but Gov Makinde is the only politician I follow on twitter in Nigeria.

If you understand what is called governance then you'll see that only Gov Makinde is the one who is actually bringing out real governance in Nigeria.

What EXACTLY has he done?
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by BlackfireX: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
APC nightmare in SW...
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Emusan(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

What EXACTLY has he done?
You can go to OYO state to find out yourself....
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Difrent: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Emusan:

You can go to OYO state to find out yourself....

I'm right there and not following what's going on there on twitter. Tell me what have you been fed with to make you draw your conclusions considering you said you are not a politician
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

I'm right there and not following what's going on there on twitter. Tell me what have you been fed with to make you draw your conclusions considering you said you are not a politician

Fed with.....

Then read my previous post again
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Borderless: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Difrent:

You’re obviously blind in the eye and the mind. Embrace the truth and stop embarrassing yourself online.
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by g0tze: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
plaindealer:
[/s]It is no secret that Apc is associated with failure. Their zombie supporters have so adapted to failure that they despise anything that has to do with success. I see no difference between Apc and bokoharam.
Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by plaindealer: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Emusan:

The best way to defend that lazy and vision less social media governor is to list his wonderful achievements and qualities that you love so much about.

Go and look up the definition of the word governance since you have no clue, obviously.

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Makinde Has Been Winning People's Hearts And Media Fascination by Difrent: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Borderless:

You’re obviously blind in the eye and the mind. Embrace the truth and stop embarrassing yourself online.
Truth is relative. Continue living in self denial. A simple question you cannot provide answers to but resort to throwing insults

(1) (Reply)

Sowore might have been Assassinated. / Sextoy Shop Assault Senator Acknowledges 4-year-old Girl Hawking Tomatoes / Supreme Court Goofed on Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.