Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,495 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (37429 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by somehow: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:
www.goandaskyourfather.com
As usual
See the first candidate of hate speech law
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Polyglot: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Justice of the highest order.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by sizer07: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
sniperr007:
Do you know the negotiations that has gone on before he demolished the mosque.

Don't come online and act like he just demolished a mosque without consulting the worshipers.

No amount of money or negotiations would have been enough to bring down that mosque if el rufai where to be a Christian govn, even if that mosque is seating at d fence of govt house kaduna or on a gold mine. Religion, hypocrisy is our biggest problem in this Part of the world

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by greatbrian(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

This is comment just proved my point

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Yankee101: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
They will build a bigger one. It's a setup for likely upcoming attack on churches

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by olisefom: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bait!
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

because they have been compensated 10 times of that mosque.

again you fail to mention that a bigger mosque is being erected at a different location in warf road.

keep deceiving urself op. bloody hypocrite.
keep deceiving ur fellow morons
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by CaptainFM1: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
sbashir10:
As part of the kaduna urban renewal plans currently taking place in kaduna metropolis, which encompasses four local government areas, namely kaduna north, kaduna south, Chikun and igabi.

The popular Waff Road mosque is as at today being demolished without any outcry from the Muslim majority of kaduna north local government where the demolition is currently taking place.

Question of the day, why are the Muslims of kaduna not complaining about the demolition of mosque which is dear to them??

After making a very good report, u decided to spoil it with the last paragraph! Why are you so negative and shallow minded? Were you expecting people to complain? It is clear ur ultimate motive of the whole write-up is summarised in that last paragraph. You just wanted to steer unnecessary religious sentiments and trouble.

I think government should be vetting all posting on social media before allowing it to be disseminated.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Before you come online to yarn dust, ask for facts. A new and bigger mosque is being built along the same waff road and they were duly compensated.
So can you tell us why this particular mosque is being demolished
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by BarristerNG: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Gay spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
sniperr007:
Do you know the negotiations that has gone on before he demolished the mosque.

Don't come online and act like he just demolished a mosque without consulting the worshipers.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by johnmartus(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Noise from Muslim you said. Continue fool yourself another beautiful one is under construction.
sbashir10:
As part of the kaduna urban renewal plans currently taking place in kaduna metropolis, which encompasses four local government areas, namely kaduna north, kaduna south, Chikun and igabi.

The popular Waff Road mosque is as at today being demolished without any outcry from the Muslim majority of kaduna north local government where the demolition is currently taking place.

Question of the day, why are the Muslims of kaduna not complaining about the demolition of mosque which is dear to them??
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by ArticleBeast: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
So can you tell us why this particular mosque is being demolished
www.kadunastategov.com or @elrufai
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by donprinyo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Soon de real motive will be revealed
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by adekolaelect(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

because they have been compensated 10 times of that mosque.

again you fail to mention that a bigger mosque is being erected at a different location in warf road.

keep deceiving urself op. bloody hypocrite.
you defence and comments show how op's hypocrite is following yours . grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Moscodee1990(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
He just moved it to the permanent site

Real home business that works.
Check out my signature.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Martin0(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Twoclans:

Look who the cat dragged in shocked

big head, u strong shagrin
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by wildernessVoice: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

El rufai has just demolished a mosque

I heard that he converted to Christianity yesterday night

He is targeting many Churches but he will NOT live to demolish one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Legendguru: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by akdjr(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
I watch television at home seeing pastors preaching saying those watching TV should say prayers or Amen after them to receive healings,miracle etc. They I ask, why can't we just get rid of those mosque and churches from the streets and let each church or mosque have TV station where they can preach to members while the space they occupy with buildings are converted to either residential apartment or supermarket as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by ikennamadu1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
sbashir10:

Lalasticala
Myndd44
Rule 2 and 7
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by sbashir10(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Lalasticala
Myndd44
Rule 2 and 7
cry me a river, which of the rule was broken and how?
o choose to ignore every other meaningless comment but yours was just too damn foolish to ignore.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Twoclans(f): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2019
Martin0:

big head, u strong shagrin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by stonemasonn: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

So Wike can now go ahead and demolish the Port Harcourt Mosque.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

Use ur own brain not El Rufai.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by eguarojeona: 3:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Lalasticlaca or any of the super mod/admin should delete this post.it is misleading and Incendiary.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by CioAngels(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2019
sbashir10:

He must have paid them to keep silence or built another mosque for them. He will descend on churches later and use this mosque as example. El-rufai?
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by LZAA: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:
Oya wailers

Shatap

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by zicoraads: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Twoclans:
Is it that this OP thinks he is the only nairalander leaving in Kaduna .Like seriously ? Why did you not report that a bigger mosque has been used as compensation. And even if there is no compensation I am sure if we investigate deeper its likely the mosque belongs to a rival sect or the imam is not in good terms with el rufai.

Kaduna does not need all those nonsense demolition El rufai is doing .The town is almost a shadow of itself. We waste too much energy on what we dont need to waste energy on in this country . lipsrsealed
Apart from your first paragraph, I disagree with the second.

Personally, I think El-Rufai is too brash, but I was genuinely wowed when I visited Kaduna some days back (Last time was in 2013). And here in Niger State, it made me wish Kaduna State will agree to a Governor swap.

The truth is, as long as the owner of the building being demolished is adequately compensated, I see nothing wrong in trying to bring back the sanity of a city.

But then you are closer to the town than I am, so maybe you know things I don't.
Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Twoclans(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
zicoraads:

Apart from your first paragraph, I disagree with the second.

Personally, I think El-Rufai is too brash, but I was genuinely wowed when I visited Kaduna some days back (Last time was in 2013). And here in Niger State, it made me wish Kaduna State will agree to a Governor swap.

The truth is, as long as the owner of the building being demolished is adequately compensated, I see nothing wrong in trying to bring back the sanity of a city.

But then you are closer to the town than I am, so maybe you know things I don't.

Compared to Niger State yes you are correct Kaduna is better .I can say this because I spend five days out of the seven days of the week between Niger State and Abuja.Sometimes I ask them are they really sure Niger state is the home to almost three past heads of State .

I wonder which part of Kaduna State you went to that got you waowed .I hope its not the road between lugard Round About to Kawo fly over ,because if I remember correctly Mother Cat did that road for the past government .

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by basadenet: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
He is doing that to justified his clampdown on christians and churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna by Ayconq(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
bukkielee:

Why are u misleading people and also trying to kill my business?
I am trying to solve a problem for people by doing legitimate business and u are there making me feel bad.
I don't choose to be a yahoo boy like you.

I am not a yahoo boy. CV is CV not a graphical content or something. Such ain't needed in CV. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / Bayo Omoboriowo Changes Twitter Bio To "Freelance Photographer" / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.