Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria (522 Views)

Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / Opinion: Was Jonathan The Most Attacked Nigerian President When He Was In Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria by desmond2pk: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
~ Eyitemi Taire

Jona the soothsayer.

I haven't looked at my background picture for a while so it seems fresh again today.

He laid out the choices available to us:

Going forward vs. going backwards
New ways vs. old ways
Freedom vs. repression
Record of visible achievements & beneficial reforms vs. desperate power-seekers with empty promises

Not one thing he said in that quote has turned out wrong. Not one.

I guess people get the leadership that they deserve.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria by Rilley(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
The drunk Messiah
Re: President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria by helinues: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
You mean oga Johan Gbeja

A man who couldn't see his future defeats before 2015
Re: President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin

Re: President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria by godliman: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
desmond2pk:
~ Eyitemi Taire

Jona the soothsayer.

I haven't looked at my background picture for a while so it seems fresh again today.

He laid out the choices available to us:

Going forward vs. going backwards
New ways vs. old ways
Freedom vs. repression
Record of visible achievements & beneficial reforms vs. desperate power-seekers with empty promises

Not one thing he said in that quote has turned out wrong. Not one.

I guess people get the leadership that they deserve.
Those filled with murderous hate never see anything good in gej. His works however speaks louder than their bitter acrimonious noise. Their hatred is akin to that of satan for Christ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, The Man Who Predicted The Future Of Nigeria by googi: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Some people will always try to rewrite history right before our korokoro eyes.

Jonathan, the greatest hope Nigerians have ever had with votes across North and South.

A "saviour" from South-south that has been highly polluted as environmental disaster, yet shortchanged by greedy Nigerians. Highly educated and reflective.

Nevertheless, he was led into false sense of arrogance and massive looting leaving his environmental degradation area worse off than he met it.

He paved the way for Buhari. APC only assert in the election they won, not Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Won’t Pass Hate Speech Bill, Says Ahmed Lawan / Buhari's Wife Celebrates Him On Birthday With Touching Phrase / Politicians Above 70 Years Might Be Barred From Contesting Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.