Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) (59169 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Jonovo98: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Guys should be careful the way they fall in
Into HK or any learning centre
From the my investigation
I found out that the so called EFFC
Are the one setting up those places
So that they will get promoted.................
Use your tongue and count your teeth okay
Be careful watch your back..................

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
There is no smoke without fire. Our political leaders have set the tune go the youngsters to follow.
Those boiz will be charged for attempted internet fraudsters. More money for the DPO. If you know you know.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 9jayes: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good for dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Smiledomain(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm Yahoo Academy � � � � Nigeria is finished
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
I can see UnitedNigeriaUN among them.. he is the one with white shirt

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by HowDareU: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jeez! Oturugbekeh! Cinema! Train them young I guess? There is fire in the mountain oh! The EFCC will keep going in circles; chasing meaningless shadows except they do the following. 1. Rehabilitate, reform and make them useful to the agency. 2. Use suspects to catch other suspects. How? 3. Stop parading them in public; it infuriate others yet to be caught. Instead give them a sense of meaning by using reverse psychology, how? 4. These guys are geniuses: it takes genius to convince someone to part with their valuables. The EFCC should set up a separate department maybe called Code Track Down where these reformed suspects are highly paid with the best of comfort that will deter them from going back to their vomit. Give them a role which the agency deemed fit. 5. Use them as a mouth-piece by preaching the evil of fraud through programs sponsored by the agency on television and radio. 6. Stop using SARS to witch-hunt Yahoo boys. It is annoying. SARS should back off ASAP. Carry out sensitization . . . program

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
D street keeps urging dem to do more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
D caption na waaa... yahoo academy, when are dey giving admission abeg?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yawa don gas for HK lord and his boys
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It is called HK( huzzle kingdom)

Your own is coming soon grin Relax Chief
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by bizhop01: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nursery School
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
HowDareU:
Jeez! Oturugbekeh! Cinema! Train them young i guess? There is fire in the mountain oh! The EFCC will keep going in circles; chasing meaningless shadows except they do the following . . .

Senseless country...

If them like they should arrest from now till tomorrow, that will not solve the problem. sad

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jonovo98:
Guys should be careful the way they fall in
Into HK or any learning centre
From the my investigation
I found out that the so called EFFC
Are the one setting up those places
So that they will get promoted.................
Use your tongue and count your teeth okay
Be careful watch your back..................

Oboy see angle grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by webngnews: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Trutherme: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Trainees of Yahoo Academy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Monday60655(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
What I am seeing these days in naija, I am highly afraid of future of this country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Westernlove: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wait Yahoo Giniiiii? Well At this stage, I don comot hand for shiithole matter..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by edoairways: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Strict deterrent measures isn't working,why can't the government trace the root cause of this prevalent incidence. Why not adopt socio psychological approach isn't of deterrent means to curb crime?. Imagine advance fee fraudsters now have trainees huh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Simjos(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
One of the criteria for admission in this academy is that you must first of all own an HP laptop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
wonder shall never end!
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
obmini:
Operatives of the EFCC, Uyo Zonal Office in a joint operation with some of the Commission's operatives from Abuja, in the early hours of Thursday, November 28, 2019, stormed a building described as 'YAHOO ACADEMY', allegedly used solely for the training of youngsters in various aspects of cyber criminality. .

During the raid on Essien Essien Street, Ikot Ibiok village in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, 23 suspects including operators and trainees were arrested. The suspects were between the ages of 19 and 35. .

They have confessed that they were undergoing training in various aspects of cyber criminality such as Love Scam, Online Trading Scam, Theft Identity etc.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703966982959108&id=509762239046271

Idiotic EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Useless Buhari government, instead of providing jobs and practical skill acquisition programmes to the unemployed, they are busy chasing shadows, looting the treasury & deceiving their own conscience.

Small time you see the hypocrites in Mecca tieing their white cloth. The pastors among them mount the pulpit and feed lies to their gullible congregation.

Accursed bastards.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
HowDareU:
4. These guys are geniuses: it takes genius to convince someone to part with their valuables. The EFCC should set up a separate department maybe called Code Track Down where these reformed suspects are . . .

you were making a lot of sense ...until you wrote the above. these boys aint geniuses, far from it. these are no hackers, these are deluded lazy people who are creating fake profile to defraud lonely women OR sending BS letter about their dead uncle's will to defraud GREEDY people.
you dont have to be a genuis to create a ponzy scheme, you just need to find enough GULLIBLE donkeys.....ask MMM.

these above lazy/greedy criminals are NEVER to be trusted because anyone could simply offer them ANY bribe and they would accept it.
***spit on floor***

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by neuroboy4: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
How much is their tuition fee?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Bobonowell(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
how my ex will open the thread hoping to see me grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by shogsman(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Why parade them if you’ve not tried them or found them guilty?
Are you an illiterate, can't you read?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by deltateam: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Could it "unlawful assembly "? I think in law motive is Paramount. People are charged with attempted murder etc

Crime is better nipped in bud. There's no stiff penalty for yahoo yahoo. It should be corrected.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by HowDareU: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
. . . 7. Reward excellence of youths who shows honesty and integrity. Check my blog at www.securitymattersafrica.com for your security needs and how to spot a fraudster
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:

Nigeria n police for u
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
blakid:
Yahoo don dey get training center?? We are gradually getting there.
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Abeg arrest Dem Wella be4 Dem go go scamy Future wife grin. Because me I no wan hear Tori oh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.