Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) (59166 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by WildChild00(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2019
visijo:
Some people will come to ur inbox and ask "can I know you more?'' something they haven't said to their Lord and personal Saviour�

Lolzzzzz, perhaps they felt you're a lady grin it's done mostly by dudes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by EagleNest(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Interesting observation, there are so many hp laptops on that picture. Why hp and not any other brand?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by RCDIY(m): 5:41am On Dec 01, 2019
NoGender:
The essence of mugshot is it not to show that you arrested so and so person?

And Nigeria would use blackboard or marker and pen to highlight the crimes on the mugshot of an arrested individual. Seriously?

In this age, nearly three thousand years since the man Jesus walked the earth?

SMH

Such a shame. Very unserious people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by RCDIY(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

unless you get rid of all these lazy good for nothing above elements (aka death penalty) there is no way you can turn a lazy person (who want to drive RR and fly jets while being uneducated) into a law abiding citizen.

What of your politicians? How many of them are educated?
Smh angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Why parade them if you’ve not tried them or found them guilty?
The same procedure is applicable they round off in BH training ground right?
Continue!
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by myfan: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

unless you get rid of all these lazy good for nothing above elements (aka death penalty) there is no way you can turn a lazy person (who want to drive RR and fly jets while being uneducated) into a law abiding citizen. these above elements despise hard work, and want to earns as much as Dangote NOW.

every criminal around the world are paraded when caught/arrested (this has nothing to do with Nigeria)...the most famous ones were MJ, R Kelly, Bill Cosby, Kobe Bryant etc. sadly, you quickly forget about it when it is about Nigerians.

How is R. Kelly a criminal?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by christ007(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2019
I celebrate with you all and appreciate God for making us see the last month of this year in health and wealth. We will make it through to the coming year and beyond it in Jesus name. Amen.

*Happy new month from Chris- Multicrete Nig Ltd
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by myfan: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2019
EagleNest:
Interesting observation, there are so many hp laptops on that picture. Why hp and not any other brand?

May be HP is the sponsor. Lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by harridon710(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2019
I thought I have heard it all

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by shiloxman(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Well, YAHOO or no YAHOO.. Let's all just keep enjoying the smooth rolling of TIME gradually leading us to all DEATH. A soldier kills at war front only to come back to be hailed and honored. Simply because some people already made us believe in the word LEGAL and forgetting a man's terrorist is another man's soldier. Some of this boys truly will never make any impact from the street legal hustle with the way the country is, we don't have a government!! Some of these clients will tell you, "you have a government, you are not alone" meanwhile ur government have no plans for you. Some of them are well educated and certified. Inside life... We've seen young pastors die young, young hard working superstars.If yahoo boy con die.. Hian.. Na Karma,na ritual... Everywhere, everyday, every hour people die. In my dear country, we'll always wanna know what killed the next man while we wait for ours. PS.. I AM NOT A YAHOO BOY, BUT I THINK THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THESE STUFFS. The numbers keep increasing.. Maybe the evolution will later begin with yahoo in this country.
#marlian cool #stoned tongue kiss
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by wink2015(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2019
obmini:
Operatives of the EFCC, Uyo Zonal Office in a joint operation with some of the Commission's operatives from Abuja, in the early hours of Thursday, November 28, 2019, stormed a building described as 'YAHOO ACADEMY', allegedly used solely for the training of youngsters in various aspects of cyber criminality. .

During the raid on Essien Essien Street, Ikot Ibiok village in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, 23 suspects including operators and trainees were arrested. The suspects were between the ages of 19 and 35. .

They have confessed that they were undergoing training in various aspects of cyber criminality such as Love Scam, Online Trading Scam, Theft Identity etc.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703966982959108&id=509762239046271

Efcc and government security agent most likely set up this academy to lure vulnerable yahoo boys from their hideout.

I do not see the owner so bold to set up such a computer academy for the teaching of fraud principles.

It is part of Efcc undercover strategies to catch new recruits and the veteran yahoo boys.

But what rehabilitating programme is the government arranging for this jobless boys apart from taking them to court and prosecuting them?

They are dangerously a time bomb in a country with high unemployment rate.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2019
Jonovo98:
Guys should be careful the way they fall in
Into HK or any learning centre
From the my investigation
I found out that the so called EFFC
Are the one setting up those places
So that they will get promoted.................
Use your tongue and count your teeth okay
Be careful watch your back..................
k
I suspect this
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Keep kwayet.... they should be paraded
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2019
mfm04622:

Their crime will be conspiracy to commit fraud
Aiding and abetting they are all guilty of one charge.
Even their gate man if they have one.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by studentofTruth: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2019
If truly they're engaging in crime or teaching/ learning how to engage in crime, then it's a good thing to arrest them. But if if they are innocent fellows learning computer programming, forex trading, or other legitimate means of making money online, what the EFCC did is shameful. These security agents can't be trusted. Personally, I find it difficult to believe that someone in his right senses will open an academy to teach people how to commit crime.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Horus(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GegpkopV6D4

EFCC will continue to go after 'Yahoo boys' - Magu
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by naijacentric(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2019
visijo:
Some people will come to ur inbox and ask "can I know you more?'' something they haven't said to their Lord and personal Saviour�
religious man grin keep it up na ur way

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Kvngtim: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2019
I want to know if the academy is paying there tax..... Just to get this straight ooooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Bigbabylymbo: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Yahoo boys F.Cgrin
Damn��
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by OyinO: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
densiks:

Lawless jungle justice system at work
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by manny17(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hehehe,Wetin musa no go see for gate??
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mmsen: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
NoGender:
We just need a good President, Senate President, at least twelve good Governors, people that are extremely moral and well to do.

This country would change. On God!

I also think that we need a serious and 'permanent' purge of the previous generation, if you know what I mean. They are beyond redemption.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by aspiring44: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
densiks:

That is the more reason they should investigate before , but is always the other way round.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Legit yahoo site on ma signature
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Legendguru: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
RCDIY:
What of your politicians? How many of them are educated?
Smh angry

you are the one voting for these uneducated people into power, so BLAME YOURSELF for putting them in power and equally BLAME YOURSELF for doing nothing when they fukc up!

myfan:
How is R. Kelly a criminal?

he has been accused of countless crimes and paraded to the media as such... like the above criminals.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SoSlimOlak(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by einsteine(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
studentofTruth:
If truly they're engaging in crime or teaching/ learning how to engage in crime, then it's a good thing to arrest them. But if if they are innocent fellows learning computer programming, forex trading, or other legitimate means of making money online, what the EFCC did is shameful. These security agents can't be trusted. Personally, I find it difficult to believe that someone in his right senses will open an academy to teach people how to commit crime.

Are you in this country or not?

They're called HKs.

In Benin City and Sapele, I have seen parents take their children to such places, buy laptops and iPhones for them to learn how to scam
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by RCDIY(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

[s] you are the one voting for these uneducated people into power, so BLAME YOURSELF for putting them in power and equally BLAME YOURSELF for doing nothing when they fukc up![/s]

Totally out of point.
You posted stuff about illiterates hoping they'd live large. I only asked a question to point to the fact that most politicians are same. No one is discussing how they were elected, at least not on this thread.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
RCDIY:

Totally out of point.
You posted stuff about illiterates hoping they'd live large. I only asked a question to point to the fact that most politicians are same. No one is discussing how they were elected, at least not on this thread.

politicians are NOT the same...although they both steal, one steals because YOU voted for these uneducated polithieves into pwer, and you can easily fix that by removing them.....while these yahoo-yahoo is different and only DEATH can solve the issue.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Adabestseason(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2023
Several million barrels of oil worth 2.2 billion dollars investigated by House of representatives that has been stolen by people without names can't EFCC go and do the needful.Every yahoo this yahoo that.Stupid EFCC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.