Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) (59128 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Cybercrime: Police Nab Six, Shutdown Abuja ‘Yahoo Academy’ / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by HowDareU: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you were making a lot of sense ...until you wrote the above. these boys aint geniuses, far from it. these are no hackers, these are deluded lazy people who are creating fake profile to defraud lonely women OR sending BS letter about their dead uncle's will to defraud GREEDY people.
you dont have to be a genuis to create a ponzy scheme, you just need to find enough GULLIBLE donkeys.....ask MMM.

these above lazy/greedy criminals are NEVER to be trusted because anyone could simply offer them ANY bribe and they would accept it.
***spit on floor***
And what do you call those that fall victims to fraud: fools, greedy fellows, stupid or what? The opposite of genius is what sir?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LANDLORD72: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
obmini:
Operatives of the EFCC, Uyo Zonal Office in a joint operation with some of the Commission's operatives from Abuja, in the early hours of Thursday, November 28, 2019, stormed a building described as 'YAHOO ACADEMY', allegedly used solely for the training of youngsters in various aspects of cyber criminality. .

During the raid on Essien Essien Street, Ikot Ibiok village in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, 23 suspects including operators and trainees were arrested. The suspects were between the ages of 19 and 35. .

They have confessed that they were undergoing training in various aspects of cyber criminality such as Love Scam, Online Trading Scam, Theft Identity etc.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703966982959108&id=509762239046271
No work in this country and boys wan drive venza.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by od501: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Truly ma bro... We are getting there indeed! grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Thinkfree(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na which exam body de set exam.for them? Jamb, waec or jamb?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
HowDareU:
And what do you call those that fall victims to fraud: fools, greedy fellows, stupid or what? The opposite of genius is what sir?

people who fall for these frauds are either DESPERATE or GREEDY....and you dont have to be a genius to defraud them.

here is what i call a genuis.... Steve jobs was a genius, Mark Zuckerberg is a genius, the guys who invented electricity/computers/internet/telephone/cars are genuises. but trying to compare these very intelligent people with other low lives criminals is an insult. if these Nigerian fraudsters were remotely geniuses then they would find ways to make money LEGALLY, duh!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
are Don talk am before & ar go still talk am again.......EFCC should jus Arrest all Nigeria youth once & for all. if not yahoo bois will never finish.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
ijewejones:
In burna boy's voice:
Nothing wey person never see
Omo nothing wey person never see
Forget,i say fashi

In Sunny Ade's voice:
Which way Nigeria,which way to go

Did i hear "operators & trainees.."

No be Sunny Ade sing "Which Way Nigeria" o
Na Sunny Okosun

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pacespot(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
"Yahoo Academy"? Nigerians no go kill person with laughter grin

It means the operators are not giving good training in their academy, because if they had, they wouldn't have been successfully busted by EFCC, that is how they would have busted the trainees in their first yahoo operation even if they had successfully trained them.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by NaijaProxyBase: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Some yahoo boys have the brain. They don't engage in either of the crap you mentioned. Romance scam is mostly done by newbies. As widely spread yahoo is, Nigeria is still a learner to some countries. Mind you, I'm not a yahoo boy.
MrBrownJay1:

people who fall for these frauds are either DESPERATE or GREEDY....and you dont have to be a genius to defraud them.

here is what i call a genuis.... Steve jobs was a genius, Mark Zuckerberg is a genius, the guys who invented electricity/computers/internet/telephone/cars are genuises. but trying to compare these very intelligent people with other low lives criminals is an insult. if these Nigerian fraudsters were remotely geniuses then they would find ways to make money LEGALLY, duh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by HowDareU: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Na wa for you. If Steve Jobs and the likes had channeled their genius mindsets to negative energies like fraud, looting, etc, would you have tagged them geniuses? Or is it because they created something out of nothing?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by NaijaProxyBase: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
No means of making money is easy. Yahoo boys ball hard because one successfully deal after several disappointments can yield millions in return which makes it look like the money came stressfree. Some of the people speaking against yahoo here became frustrated and quit because they never received a penny.
pacespot:
"Yahoo Academy"? Nigerians no go kill person with laughter grin

It means the operators are not giving good training in their academy, because if they had, they wouldn't have been successfully busted by EFCC, that is how they would have busted the trainees in their first yahoo operation even if they had successfully trained them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ijewejones: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin

You bear me witness that they're in the same nomenclature...

"Sunny nomenclature" grin grin Sunny Okosun

Thanks for the correction..I appreciate!

TemmyT002:

No be Sunny Ade sing "Which Way Nigeria" o
Na Sunny Okosun

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
HowDareU:
na wa for you. If Steve Jobs and the likes had channeled their genius mindset to a negative energies like fraud, looting, etc, would you have tagged them geniuses? Or is it because they created something out of nothing?

the above you wrote is very stoopid (excuse my French). these people are geniuses because they used their brains to create something that changed the world in such a huge manner, and you have the audacity to want to compare them with selfish lazy good for nothing greedy fraudsters who want to attain what they dont deserve?!?!?!?!?! what has these fraudsters done apart from defrauding gullible greedy people?! how did these fraudsters pictures on Instagram (with their ill gotten loot) made YOUR life any better?!

NaijaProxyBase:
Some yahoo boys have the brain. They don't engage in either of the crap you mentioned. Romance scam is mostly done by newbies. As widely spread yahoo is, Nigeria is still a learner to some countries. Mind you, I'm not a yahoo boy.

yes the momphas are in a different league but definitely aint no better than these young ones. they are all lazy fraudsters who dont give a damn about others but their selfish self... and certainly aint NO genuises... if they were, they wouldnt be caught/spend a day in jail, duh!
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
HowDareU:
Na wa for you. If Steve Jobs and the likes had channeled their genius mindsets to negative energies like fraud, looting, etc, would you have tagged them geniuses? Or is it because they created something out of nothing?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Rolex66: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yahoo Npower
80% of your youth is yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 21savages: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
U guys dont knw nigeria security maybe the academy might have carry the name yahoo academy, buh Efcc will tag dem as yahoo bois...
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mimimile93: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Ive always wondered. What is the essence of this their Nigerian style Mugshot that they would tell them to hide their faces from the camera.

The essence of mugshot is it not to show that you arrested so and so person?

And Nigeria would use blackboard or marker and pen to highlight the crimes on the mugshot of an arrested individual. Seriously?

In this age, nearly three thousand years since the man Jesus walked the earth?

SMH
a person is a suspect even if he was caught redhanded unles bein declared otherwise by the court of law. U hav no right to parade a suspect let alone take pics
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Rolex66 post=84512845]Yahoo Npower

95% Bro��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Depressed101: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Why parade them if you’ve not tried them or found them guilty?
this our country is useless,arresting and parading someone that was not reported for fraud

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by NaijaProxyBase: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Guy, I'm not justifying fraud. And because you hate yahoo boys doesn't mean you are holy. You could be a womanizer/adulterer e.tc. So you have no moral ground to judge any yahoo guy. If you are scammed, accept you pay for your gullibility or greediness. Those ones above are foooliish to have packed themselves inside a house learning yahoo when Efcc is actively making arrest. Maybe you should channel your anger towards your politicians scamming Nigerians everyday, yet nothing is being done. Yahoo boys are not the problem of Nigerians.
MrBrownJay1:

the above you wrote is very stoopid (excuse my French). these people are geniuses because they used their brains to create something that changed the world in such a huge manner, and you have the audacity to wan to compare them with selfish lazy good for nothing greedy fraudsters who want to attain what they dont deserve?!?!?!?!?! what has these fraudsters dont apart from defrauding gullible greedy people?! how did these fraudsters pictures on Instagram (with their ill gotten loot) made YOUR life any better?!

yes the momphas are in a different league but definitely aint no better than these young ones. they are all lazy fraudsters who dont give a damn about others but their selfish self... and certainly aint NO genuises... if they were, they wouldnt be caught/spend a day in jail, duh!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by NaijaProxyBase: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Result of a failed government.
Rolex66:
Yahoo Npower
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tchange1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Is that so grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by directonpc(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
And they were only teaching people how to use Yahoo mail?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by HowDareU: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the above you wrote is very stoopid (excuse my French). these people are geniuses because they used their brains to create something that changed the world in such a huge manner, and you have the audacity to want to compare them with selfish lazy good for nothing greedy fraudsters who want to attain what they dont deserve?!?!?!?!?! what has these fraudsters done apart from defrauding gullible greedy people?! how did these fraudsters pictures on Instagram (with their ill gotten loot) made YOUR life any better?!

Now, you have resulted to insult, right? I am very vicious. Just stop it, OK. Or else, I will make you cry like a baby. Off to bed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
HowDareU:
Now, you have resulted to insult, right? I am very vicious. Just stop it, OK. Or else, I will make you cry like a baby. Off to bed.

bro, this was not an insult, this was calling a spade A SPADE. if you actually think that Mompha is as great as Steve Jobs then there must be something really wrong with you (again....thats not an insult, just an observation)

NaijaProxyBase:
Guy, I'm not justifying fraud. And because you hate yahoo boys doesn't mean you are holy. You could be a womanizer/adulterer e.tc. So you have no moral ground to judge any yahoo guy. If you are scammed, accept you pay for your gullibility or greediness.

i never called myself holy, i just called a spade A SPADE. these are low life lazy good for nothing thieves. FACT! now if i was a womanizer/adulterer, then i would fully accept it, but i cant be fukcing around biatches day in and day out, cheat all over the place then come around and try to compare myself with good men. that would be very deluded!

Those ones above are foooliish to have packed themselves inside a house learning yahoo when Efcc is actively making arrest. Maybe you should channel your anger towards your politicians scamming Nigerians everyday, yet nothing is being done. Yahoo boys are not the problem of Nigerians.

CORRECTION: their mistake was to engage in criminal activities.... and just because there are many polithieves in Nigeria, doesnt make anything WRONG suddenly being RIGHT. yahoo boys are a problem in Nigeria, YES!!!! no matter how many polithieves there are out there. what you wrote above would be as stoopid as saying that because there are polithieves in Nigeria, i can just go into any Nigerian shop to steal, when the owner is a hardworking person trying to make ends meet LEGALLY....ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
what is their offence now Zero...can you charge them to court no??why display them as criminals if you can't place an offence on them. ..I wonder.

Arrest anybody first. From and crime later

Zooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mercyviv(f): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
densiks:

So I guess their offence according to law will be undergoing training with intention to commit cyber crime?

Why parade them if you’ve not tried them or found them guilty?
This is Nigeria where it takes EFCC 1hr to suspect, accuse and convict you of an offense, guilty or not. And sometimes takes FBI months or even years to carry out arrest on a suspect.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Billyanger(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2019
YAHOO academy as how grin Some kind of institution where you can register and study Yahoo as a subject? So so funny men cheesy

It's a crime! Don't exalt it!

The way Nigerians take scamming as do or die is what's disturbing in the face of the world, i feel sad when I see people defending scamming as a career, y'all are only seeing it from a typical African man angle, y'all should be in your safe house with shame and goals don't make fast money and spend it all on illusions.

And ofcourse i can't judge anybody cos' nobody is left out on this side, and for real beign broke and clueless is not a easy thing to deal with, there are some mental illness that only money can cure.

Someone once said "An average African need some kind of revival".
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by deavicky(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2019
That academy sounds good "yahoo academy" how many years course will this be?
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Germi9: 2:00am On Dec 01, 2019
Efcc don leave the big thief's dey pursue the small thief's...everyday situation
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by BonPatrick(m): 2:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol
blakid:
Yahoo don dey get training center We are gradually getting there.
Re: EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Yungwealth(m): 5:03am On Dec 01, 2019
obmini:
Operatives of the EFCC, Uyo Zonal Office in a joint operation with some of the Commission's operatives from Abuja, in the early hours of Thursday, November 28, 2019, stormed a building described as 'YAHOO ACADEMY', allegedly used solely for the training of youngsters in various aspects of cyber criminality. .

During the raid on Essien Essien Street, Ikot Ibiok village in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, 23 suspects including operators and trainees were arrested. The suspects were between the ages of 19 and 35. .

They have confessed that they were undergoing training in various aspects of cyber criminality such as Love Scam, Online Trading Scam, Theft Identity etc.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703966982959108&id=509762239046271

Yahoo groups of company grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.