Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List (28002 Views)

Generator Fume Reportedly Kills Six Persons And Thirty Others On Danger In Imo / Top Advice On Danger Of Using Bleaching Cream / Laser Oil Warns Nigerians On Danger Of Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Lol whatever! Who's going to your stinking office You cant even engage somebody in an intellectual discussion without insults but you claim to be a librarian when librarians are so respectable and intelligent... the custodians of knowledge and wisdom. You cant be a real librarian with the way you behave around here

Spits! I need to learn more Ibibio so I can say it very well. Pathetic!![/s]
it's so fvcking obvious the comment I made earlier about u women being so useless had really gone down and penetrated deep into your skull, the comments garnered over 200 likes and the bitterness and malice in u is till embedded inside u till now.
How I wish I can make more of such Savage comments.
nonsense and naija girls.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

it's so fvcking obvious the comment I made earlier about u women being so useless had really gone down and penetrated deep into your skull, the comments garnered over 200 likes and the bitterness and malice in u is till embedded inside u till now.
How I wish I can make more of such Savage comments.
nonsense and naija girls.

Lol disgrace! Disgrace!

Disgrace to the faculty of Librarianship and Library Science! Mtchew! What an idiot!

Probably bought your librarianship from one corner in Watt Market
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Lol disgrace! Disgrace!

Disgrace to the faculty of Librarianship and Library Science! Mtchew! What an idiot!

Probably bought your librarianship from one corner in Watt Market [/s]
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Either watt market or Marian...behind where they sell Kpomo theres one guy there
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Either watt market or Marian...behind where they sell Kpomo theres one guy there
keep crushing while u die in silence because your ego will prevent u from spilling it out.
I pity u
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
keep crushing while u die in silence because your ego will prevent u from spilling it out.
I pity u

Spilling what out Please go ahead and tell me. Rubbish
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Spilling what out Please go ahead and tell me. Rubbish
mfin edi usen Abasi but afo mmo tie ke ufok umaha ndi ka ke kpono Abasi ke Ufok Abasi.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
mfin edi usen Abasi but afo mmo tie ke ufok umaha ndi ka ke kpono Abasi ke Ufok Abasi.

You'd better translate it yourself, Do I sound like a Calabar woman Spill what out! Who is crushing on an arthropod like you
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

You'd better translate it yourself, Do I sound like a Calabar woman Spill what out! Who is crushing on an arthropod like you
oh u know u're not a calabar lady but u were using those offensive names u have been calling me out earlier..

you're an OSU and i know u have yam legs, hairy chest and a flat skull
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
oh u know u're not a calabar lady but u were using those offensive names u have been calling me out earlier..

Federal university Librarian with no intelligence and mouth like a tout! Im sure you paid somebody like 30K To sort that position for you, why not tell the person to refund your money since you are not equal to the task

Tribalistic librarian... Idiot, let me help you edit your post before your Madam sees it and you enter serious hot efere ibaba

For your information I dont mind learning another language because Im not an ignorant bottom feeder like you

Have I ever insulted Ibibio people for once But in your under-developed brain you could only bring my tribe into it because of your failed evolution into the human species.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Tribalistic librarian... Idiot, let me help you edit your post before your Madam sees it and you enter serious hot efere ibaba

Seems your myopic and dumb brain don't know who a Librarian is.
in the scalar structure of Personnel hierarchy in my unit, the Librarian is the head and the one in charge and oversees all the operations going on in his section.
I am only answerable to the management of the institution and i have no madam or oga In my unit as I am the head and I am the oga kpata kpata.
those under me are assistant Librarians, and the other Library staff in my section.
I know u still find it hard to believe cos you're used to a mediocre kind of life and u expect everyone to be in the same miserable condition as u are.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
Seems your myopic and dumb brain don't know who a Librarian is.
in the scalar structure of Personnel hierarchy in my unit, the Librarian is the head and the one in charge and oversees the operations going on in his section.
I am only answerable ti the management of the institution and i have no madam or oga In my unit as I am the head.
those under me are assistant Librarians, and the other Library staff in my section.
I know u still find it hard to believe cos you're used to a mediocre kind of life and u expect everyone to be in the same miserable condition as u are.

Shutup! A Librarian, Library technician or Librarian assistant is not the same as a Head Librarian. You expected me to bow down to you when you touted the word "librarian" because you think we are mates, timid illiterate like you

Thats if you even run anything, You are not a librarian, all this is taking place in your dreams.

You are answerable to management but you still insist on using misogynistic and tribalistic language for no reason. What an unfortunate soul you are.

Nothing but a cheap overgrown cultist from the slums of Calabar south...disgusting creature like you...I dont think you have ever opened a book in your life. Awawo
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Shutup! A Librarian, Library technician or Librarian assistant is not the same as a Head Librarian. You expected me to bow down to you when you touted the word "librarian" because you think we are mates, timid illiterate like you

Thats if you even run anything, You are not a librarian, all this is taking place in your dreams.

You are answerable to management but you still insist on using misogynistic and tribalistic language for no reason. What an unfortunate soul you are.

Nothing but a cheap overgrown cultist from the slums of Calabar south...disgusting creature like you...I dont think you have ever opened a book in your life. Awawo [/s]
I won't condescend or stoop low to argue on this issue with a jobless ssce holder like u.
whatever u believe then it's fine by u.
if you're in calabar then visit the library unit of UCTH and ask of me that's if u need my details u send a pm..
but until then go suck a dick since I can see how jobless u are.
u registered just this year and u already have close to 5,000 comments. that alone shows the state of your joblessness.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
I won't condescend or stoop low to argue on this issue with a jobless ssce holder like u.
whatever u believe then it's fine by u.
if you're in calabar then visit the library unit of UCTH and ask of me that's if u need my details u send a pm..
but until then go suck a dick since I can see how jobless u are.
u registered just this year and u already have close to 5,000 comments. that alone shows the state of your joblessness.

Who needs your details, you dirty illiterate? Nobody is coming anywhere to see your fictional library sweetheart kiss

EmptyCoconutHead:
I will keep canceling all your post till u finally deactivate..
I will make life unbearable for u in nairaland.
trust me

Lol keep counting my comments, bloody idiot! You have vowed to make me deactivate, followed me up and down just to cancel my posts so me and you, who is jobless here

Stay there and keep forming librarian in your dreams, bloody useless slab of rotting meat. Too much maggot dey worry you for brain
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Who needs your details, you dirty illiterate? Nobody is coming anywhere to see your fictional library sweetheart kiss

Lol keep counting my comments, bloody idiot! You have vowed to make me deactivate, followed me up and down just to cancel my posts so me and you, who is jobless here

Stay there and keep forming librarian in your dreams, bloody useless slab of rotting meat. Too much maggot dey worry you for brain
and the individual behind this handle might actually be an ugly lady, probably a yam leg igbo market woman selling dry fish at Onitsha market.

I doubt u can approach me on a normal day.
I'm actually not In your class
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
and the individual behind this handle might actually be an ugly lady, probably a yam leg igbo market woman selling dry fish at Onitsha market.

I doubt u can approach me on a normal day.
I'm actually not In your class

Lol, if you think so sir,

Please have a good day, tie sung
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by harden(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
i relocated to akwa ibom from from the north 3-4 years now and i have something to say about them the girls.

1. Bleaching of body is like a must, only few of the i mean very few dont bleach.

2. They like sex, like even a girl you guys are just friends, sex is like what makes both of you friends,its like the friend request

3. They know how to cook good food.
I can testify to that.

4.they like relationship, loving and they are caring too..
But most of all
Sex mehn...if you are not a guy who likes sex alot, u will really need to run..

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Legendguru: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by skyfather09(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
edo3:
Abeg when light go dey steady small for 9ja?? We dey get light from 11am to 2pm not steady,, and bring it by 9pm to 11pm in d evening..

This is 21st century fa,, why are we living as if electricity na new discovery..
naija dead kwantry
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Sirseedorf(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
I'm in my house come and shut it up

Olodo

@EmptyCoconutHead

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Sirseedorf(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
WildChild00

grin

WildChild00
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by WildChild00(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sirseedorf:

WildChild00

grin

WildChild00

Keine probleme
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by roladex(f): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up
your mouth
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by blozzynonny(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
You even get luck. Some parts have never seen light for six Mont running quote author=edo3 post=84510119]Abeg when light go dey steady small for 9ja?? We dey get light from 11am to 2pm not steady,, and bring it by 9pm to 11pm in d evening..

This is 21st century fa,, why are we living as if electricity na new discovery.. [/quote]
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by blozzynonny(f): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
JerryLegend:
Fear Calabar babes. Hold your condom tight brother
why don't we preach more on abstinence instead of holding tightly to condom. What a generation ��
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by dalass(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Humans hate what they don't understand

You don't get Hiv easily because you slept with someone with the hiv/aids without condom

You can bang a man or woman with hiv anyday anytime and still you will not get it
If not the whole world for don get hiv

The only time you can get hiv easily is when you have other untreated sexuall infection especially syphillis and you are still banging

Dr know it all

And someone will take after this advice now. Smh

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Mryacks: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2019
well captured..this!

ijewejones:

"WELCOME TO 21ST CENTURY-
Where sex is free & love is costly.
Where loosing a phone is more painful than loosing your virginity.
Where modernization means nudity.
Where if you don't drink/smoke you're old fashioned.
Where boys flirt & passing bad comments to other girls.
Where you don`t cheat on your partner, because you are not sharp or smart.
Where bathrooms has become photo studios.
Where temples are turned into dating points.
Where worshipping God is difficult.
Where lies turned into realities.
[/b]Where ladies fear pregnancy than H.I.V.[b]
Where pizza delivery is faster than emergency response.
Where people fear thieves, robbers, terrorists than they fear God.
Where outlook & clothes decide the value of a person.
Where money is more important than family, friends.
Where children are ready to leave their families for their love.
Where guys are scared of marriage, but love to have sex.
Where love is a game. The one who play it with mind always get happiness & whoever plays with heart always get hurt.

GOD have Mercy..
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hey wats going on in this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.