Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List (28004 Views)

Generator Fume Reportedly Kills Six Persons And Thirty Others On Danger In Imo / Top Advice On Danger Of Using Bleaching Cream / Laser Oil Warns Nigerians On Danger Of Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by mauchiz: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2019
ijewejones:

"WELCOME TO 21ST CENTURY-
Where sex is free & love is costly.
Where loosing a phone is more painful than loosing your virginity.
Where modernization means nudity.
Where if you don't drink/smoke you're old fashioned.
Where boys flirt & passing bad comments to other girls.
Where you don`t cheat on your partner, because you are not sharp or smart.
Where bathrooms has become photo studios.
Where temples are turned into dating points.
Where worshipping God is difficult.
Where lies turned into realities.
[/b]Where ladies fear pregnancy than H.I.V.[b]
Where pizza delivery is faster than emergency response.
Where people fear thieves, robbers, terrorists than they fear God.
Where outlook & clothes decide the value of a person.
Where money is more important than family, friends.
Where children are ready to leave their families for their love.
Where guys are scared of marriage, but love to have sex.
Where love is a game. The one who play it with mind always get happiness & whoever plays with heart always get hurt.

GOD have Mercy..

God will have mercy on us,
The wrong things has become the fashionable in this world, if you don't behave like them they name you a jihadists or a fanatic.
No more morals.

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by harden(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
My apologies for diverting from the topic.

Mr Seun, please endeavor to screen the accounts below. They have been working tirelessly to derail Nigerians:

MelesZenewi, sofiscatedmoron, gloriaunobi, Tranquillity360, AmazingELixir, emperorblog21, Ojukwubucket, itsme01, mumumugu, KanuSE, mimimile93, Fuckthamods, JayPeeOham, OoniOfIfe, smogup, Spatta, ritux, bitingcool, healthserve, taylor89, Minjim, DonFreshmoney, ijewejones, LegoxMetahuman, Bonapart, Colonelswitz101, Tekzyflex, adecz, bigtt76, NaMeAboki, Ayoefa, cRobo, sofiscatedmoron

I have proofs that the accounts above belongs to foreign Jihadists. Thank you.
open a thread it will give more attention
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Scandinavian02: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2019
You all cannot read. CRS has a prevalent rate of 2% which is one of the lowest and the state is concerned about the influx of people from very high prevalent areas bordering the state.

Nigerian youths are really lazy.

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by myfan: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Pls read the whole story again. The HIV rate in cross river state(calabar) is one of the lowest in the country but neighbouring states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom( which to you n so many other Nigerians is calabar too) have some of the highest prevalent rates in the country.
For your information, Akwa Ibom isn't calabar. It's another state with Uyo as its capital. Get a map Pls.

Lol. Don't mind him/them. So many ignoramuses on this forum.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Sunrise258: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2019
chibu4u2:
shocked

Na cross river na so it's normal. Rumours have it that calabar girls especially are very good in bedrumatics.

I believe they come second to benue state coz I heard it's the ancestral village of HIV in Nigeria.

Calabar×benue I hail thee.

No state bleeps like Akwa Ibom, it's the best in sex industry. Their girls n women are Duracell battery in bed. Most reason they hardly marry outsider. It takes Akwa Ibom men to satisfy Akwa Ibom ladies.

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Joystark(f): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by healthserve(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Mr Seun, please endeavor to screen the accounts below. They have been working tirelessly to derail Nigerians:

MelesZenewi, sofiscatedmoron, gloriaunobi, Tranquillity360, AmazingELixir, emperorblog21, Ojukwubucket, itsme01, mumumugu, KanuSE, mimimile93, Fuckthamods, JayPeeOham, OoniOfIfe, smogup, Spatta, ritux, bitingcool, healthserve, taylor89, Minjim, DonFreshmoney, ijewejones, LegoxMetahuman, Bonapart, Colonelswitz101, Tekzyflex, adecz, bigtt76, NaMeAboki, Ayoefa, cRobo, sofiscatedmoron

Pistotita is now completely mad

Bigcowhorn Uboma Khia Pavore9 - Get this slowpoke off my back
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by nasstil: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2019
fergie001:
Cross River State is in danger of HIV/AIDS pandemic as National Aids indicators and Impact Survey results conducted in 2018 revealed that the State (Cross River) neighbours (Other States) and Cameroon had higher prevalent rates of HIV/AIDS.

Addressing a press conference in Calabar, Cross River State capital to mark the 2019 World AIDS Day, the Community Mobilization Officer, Cross River State Agency for Control of AIDS, Mr Ifere Obeten lamented the high prevalent rates of HIV/AIDS in the neighbouring States and Cameroon.

“National Aids indicators and Impact Survey conducted in 2018 has revealed that Cross River State has 2% prevalent rates and its neighbouring States, Akwa Ibom State has 5.5%, Rivers State has 3.8%, others States, including Edo, Delta and Bayelsa have different rates which exposed the State (Cross River) to danger of the pandemic.

“From the above indicators, all these States have high prevalent rates and Cross River State is neighbour to these States. We intermarried, people travelled from these States to Cross River State, to have fun and enjoined themselves and that is why we are saying that though, we have prevalent rate of 2% we are still not safe from HIV AIDS.

“We need to do more in driving the HIV/AIDS response; we need to assist the State Government in this process,” he stated and regretted the non-involvement of private organization in this regards.

Consequently, Mr Obeten noted that Cross River State is in danger as far as HIV AIDS is concerned because of the activities of the neighbouring States and Cameroon which prevalent rates are very high than even National.

“We also have a situation where we have people from our neighbouring countries like the Cameroon where the prevalent rates is also high. We have Cameroonians as refugees in over five local government areas of the State. We need to work extra hard with a view to reducing the prevalent rates. We need to do more in our houses and communities.

“Our resources are going down and our partners are closing up, and if government don’t take this initiative now, we shall soon run out of materials and eventually lose out on investment we have had,” he regretted.

Also speaking, the National Program Analyst, Adolescent Reproductive Health and HIV, UNFPA Dr. Araoyinbo Idowu said the commemoration of World Aids is centred on the contributions of communities in the overall HIV response especially in the area of leadership, advocacy, addressing stigma and discrimination and most importantly leaving nobody behind.

“The communities have played a central role in providing information and services,” but regretted that HIV indicators and impact surveys results indicate that women carried the higher burden compared to men,” he pointed.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/30/hiv-aids-cross-river-state-still-on-danger-list/
carnival is coming, I pity some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by mimimile93: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

The only UN i know is United Nation. Who art thou?
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Jokkarm2: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2019
edo3:
Abeg when light go dey steady small for 9ja?? Wey dey get light from 11am to 2pm not steady,, and bring it by 9pm to 11pm in d evening..

This is 21st century fa,, why are we living as if electricity na new discovery..
na wetin the government give us we go take
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by NoraPibowei(f): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2019
JerryLegend:
Fear Calabar babes. Hold your condom tight brother
Na men carry std pass because they dnt zip up they think exploring sex before marriage makes them a man,if men zip up there won't be rape,prostitution etc,if a woman begs for money men want sex in return,that why prostitution,if all men zip up many girls won't go into prostitution and the rate of rape would decline.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by poweredcom(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2019
deltateam:

In the throes of passion, caution is thrown overboard. Besides some condoms are defective. Condoms don't offer 100% protection, Jesus does.

Wat have Jesus got to do with such discussion

Oya weear Jesus for ur dick go bang na ..learn how to shift religious talk from real life issues ok

After all the Jesus u r worshiping does not have anything to do with us Africans ok

NoraPibowei:
Na men carry std pass because they dnt zip up they think exploring sex before marriage makes them a man,if men zip up there won't be rape,prostitution etc,if a woman begs for money men want sex in return,that why prostitution,if all men zip up many girls won't go into prostitution and the rate of rape would decline.

Nonsense so it's because of men dis not zip up prostitution came into existence is dat wat u r telling me ..such lame ...reasoning

Woman will ever prostitute no matter the type of condition they find themselves ..a hoe will be a hoe....yes we know poverty is also a factor but the core factor of prostitution is greed and selfish intrest amongst young girls ok that is why u login inmessage app u see Dem hookup only ..ur girlfriends n lovers codedly are there hooking up banging d next nigga n pretending to love u...naija gals r truly useless
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by NoraPibowei(f): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2019
poweredcom:

Wat have Jesus got to do with such discussion

Oya weear Jesus for ur dick go bang na ..learn how to shift religious talk from real life issues ok

After all the Jesus u r worshiping does not have anything to do with us Africans ok

Nonsense so it's because of men dis not zip up prostitution came into existence is dat wat u r telling me ..such lame ...reasoning

Woman will ever prostitute no matter the type of condition they find themselves ..a hoe will be a hoe....yes we know poverty is also a factor but the core factor of prostitution is greed and selfish intrest amongst young girls ok that is why u login inmessage app u see Dem hookup only ..ur girlfriends n lovers codedly are there hooking up banging d next nigga n pretending to love u...naija gals r truly useless
'naija gals r truly useless' including ur mum and sisters abi? a man that sleeps around is also an olosho.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by poweredcom(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2019
NoraPibowei:
'naija gals r truly useless' including ur mum and sisters abi? a man that sleeps around is also an olosho.

Ode like u ...wetin de bring dat kind talk if u r not one of Dem ..den why is it paining you
Guilty conscience imagine u saying men are the cause of prostitution shame on ur reasoning

Why should a lady beg for money in d first place can't they go and work hahaha

Typical reasoning of a naija gal always onnd recieving end ....and later blame men
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Sirnose(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

Pls read the whole story again. The HIV rate in cross river state(calabar) is one of the lowest in the country but neighbouring states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom( which to you n so many other Nigerians is calabar too) have some of the highest prevalent rates in the country.
For your information, Akwa Ibom isn't calabar. It's another state with Uyo as its capital. Get a map Pls.
comprehension is really difficult that's why he didn't understand what he read!!...
Just leave him to continue to wallow in foolry
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2019
edo3:
Abeg when light go dey steady small for 9ja?? Wey dey get light from 11am to 2pm not steady,, and bring it by 9pm to 11pm in d evening..

This is 21st century fa,, why are we living as if electricity na new discovery..
BEDC na bastards ni.
over here for Calabar wey I dey, light na 24 hours o
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Sirseedorf:
Cross river babe can bleep till thy kingdom comes.

Their puzzy no dey tire for furrrk
shut up
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2019
chibu4u2:
shocked

Na cross river na so it's normal. Rumours have it that calabar girls especially are very good in bedrumatics.

I believe they come second to benue state coz I heard it's the ancestral village of HIV in Nigeria.

Calabar×benue I hail thee.
ignorance.
that's your problem
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2019
roladex:
People who eat dog are prone to have hiv, dog sprit
shut up
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:
[s] Why So who is from Cross River?
[/s]
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:
I already sent my applications for a job at the university of calabar teaching hospital. Una babes i go dodge like say them be rat poison. I fit become marlian self. Mtcheew
m working in UCTH tho.
but don't mind all these media displaying fake news.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
m working in UCTH tho.
but don't mind all these media displaying fake news.

akpa isong like you at ucth...haaaaaa lie lie
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
ignorance.
that's your problem

Ikuod with scaly skin
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up

Ewa like you, they dont like the taste of your meat, how do you feel
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

akpa isong like you at ucth...haaaaaa lie lie
because you're jobless doesn't mean everyone is in the same condition with u.
lol I'm the UCTH Librarian.
if u doubt then that's none of my business tho I actually don't care about what u think.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up

Suk tie!
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
if u doubt then that's none of my business tho I actually don't care about what u think.

Daka! as if you can read In fact Im sure you are dictating to somebody now while they help you type it... utung
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Daka! as if you can read In fact Im sure you are dictating to somebody now while they help you type it... utung
ok if u're in cali then send a pm I'll invite u to come over to my office tomorrow.
Or u come over to the Library section of UCTH and ask of the Librarian there and they'll direct u to my office.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

But seriously if youre really a librarian then Im sorry for the state of Cross River that they couldnt find anybody better than you! You are so ignorant and facile, so vulgar with zero intellectual capability!

such a disgrace to librarians world wide!

Ekpe di ntaha ofon okpo fon ekara
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
ok if u're in cali then send a pm I'll invite u to come over to my office tomorrow.
Or u come over to the Library section of UCTH and ask of the Librarian there and they'll direct u to my office.

Lol whatever! Who's going to your stinking office You cant even engage somebody in an intellectual discussion without insults but you claim to be a librarian when librarians are so respectable and intelligent... the custodians of knowledge and wisdom. You cant be a real librarian with the way you behave around here

Spits! I need to learn more Ibibio so I can say it very well. Pathetic!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) / Enugu Announces New Confirmed Case Of COVID-19, Reveals Next Line Of Action / 8 Health Benefits Of Red Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.