Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List (27998 Views)

Generator Fume Reportedly Kills Six Persons And Thirty Others On Danger In Imo / Top Advice On Danger Of Using Bleaching Cream / Laser Oil Warns Nigerians On Danger Of Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by KirikiriBoss: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Na war oo

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by WarriIntellect(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
https:///send?phone=2349086224754$text=Hi+Leyma+add+me+up+I+was+referred+by+REF1

Click the link and get access to over 18 rated stuffs.

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by durubennie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omo e mean say man no go dey reason local o na international sure pass. Abeg I wan cure conji how much Brazil ticket dey cost?
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by nelsonguru: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Calabar girls are very prone to HIV due to influx of tourist to the state, mainly that Obudu ranch resort.

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by spencekat(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Na them fuçk pass!

Uduak I can never forget you!!

Uduak hails from Akwa Ibom

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by hallebrands30: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by realstars: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
HIV is not the worst, that can happen to a man.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by demoBaba: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
[b]TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
7. Tacha (Smell, bleach, BBNaija bla bla)
8. Dakolo vs COZA, Fatoyinbo
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
15. Weytin __ no go see (e.g. weytin Adele no go see for the other side)
16. Mad Melon's demise
17. Audio money, audio endorsements ...
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
19. Real nigggarrr (Slalowmir)
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
16. Mad Melon's demise
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
20. Gateway 404 Error

[/b]

You forgot

1. Dino drama
2. Otogee
3. Saraki
4. WizKid vs Tiwa
Plenty sha

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Naija peeps are in a matrix controlled by Q , unfortunately too dumb to understand.
Details please?
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
My apologies for diverting from the topic.

Mr Seun, please endeavor to screen the accounts below. They have been working tirelessly to derail Nigerians:

MelesZenewi, sofiscatedmoron, gloriaunobi, Tranquillity360, AmazingELixir, emperorblog21, Ojukwubucket, itsme01, mumumugu, KanuSE, mimimile93, Fuckthamods, JayPeeOham, OoniOfIfe, smogup, Spatta, ritux, bitingcool, healthserve, taylor89, Minjim, DonFreshmoney, ijewejones, LegoxMetahuman, Bonapart, Colonelswitz101, Tekzyflex, adecz, bigtt76, NaMeAboki, Ayoefa, cRobo, sofiscatedmoron

I have proofs that the accounts above belongs to foreign Jihadists. Thank you.

Really??

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by NLSavage: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Naija peeps are in a matrix controlled by Q , unfortunately too dumb to understand.
please explain more

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by deltateam: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
JerryLegend:
Fear Calabar babes. Hold your condom tight brother

Those at sexuality section are not helping matters. They share contacts of carriers among themselves and get infected in the process.

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by roladex(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
People who eat dog are prone to have hiv, dog sprit
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by midnighter(f): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
spencekat:
Uduak hails from Akwa Ibom

Why So who is from Cross River?
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by zoedew: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
fergie001:
Cross River State is in danger of HIV/AIDS pandemic as National Aids indicators and Impact Survey results conducted in 2018 revealed that the State (Cross River) neighbours (Other States) and Cameroon had higher prevalent rates of HIV/AIDS.

Addressing a press conference in Calabar, Cross River State capital to mark the 2019 World AIDS Day, the Community Mobilization Officer, Cross River State Agency for Control of AIDS, Mr Ifere Obeten lamented the high prevalent rates of HIV/AIDS in the neighbouring States and Cameroon.

“National Aids indicators and Impact Survey conducted in 2018 has revealed that Cross River State has 2% prevalent rates and its neighbouring States, Akwa Ibom State has 5.5%, Rivers State has 3.8%, others States, including Edo, Delta and Bayelsa have different rates which exposed the State (Cross River) to danger of the pandemic.

“From the above indicators, all these States have high prevalent rates and Cross River State is neighbour to these States. We intermarried, people travelled from these States to Cross River State, to have fun and enjoined themselves and that is why we are saying that though, we have prevalent rate of 2% we are still not safe from HIV AIDS.

“We need to do more in driving the HIV/AIDS response; we need to assist the State Government in this process,” he stated and regretted the non-involvement of private organization in this regards.

Consequently, Mr Obeten noted that Cross River State is in danger as far as HIV AIDS is concerned because of the activities of the neighbouring States and Cameroon which prevalent rates are very high than even National.

“We also have a situation where we have people from our neighbouring countries like the Cameroon where the prevalent rates is also high. We have Cameroonians as refugees in over five local government areas of the State. We need to work extra hard with a view to reducing the prevalent rates. We need to do more in our houses and communities.

“Our resources are going down and our partners are closing up, and if government don’t take this initiative now, we shall soon run out of materials and eventually lose out on investment we have had,” he regretted.

Also speaking, the National Program Analyst, Adolescent Reproductive Health and HIV, UNFPA Dr. Araoyinbo Idowu said the commemoration of World Aids is centred on the contributions of communities in the overall HIV response especially in the area of leadership, advocacy, addressing stigma and discrimination and most importantly leaving nobody behind.

“The communities have played a central role in providing information and services,” but regretted that HIV indicators and impact surveys results indicate that women carried the higher burden compared to men,” he pointed.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/30/hiv-aids-cross-river-state-still-on-danger-list/

Little wonder! This December another monthlong work-free carnival season is on queue. It is not unexpected that casual sex is on offer at such events where the women folk and other participants dress skimpily leaving little to the imagination!

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Encapsulate: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Get Futbol Tips and check out results from betting tips 2day

Get in on playstore here;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by ijewejones: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Mr Seun, please endeavor to screen the accounts below. They have been working tirelessly to derail Nigerians:

MelesZenewi, sofiscatedmoron, gloriaunobi, Tranquillity360, AmazingELixir, emperorblog21, Ojukwubucket, itsme01, mumumugu, KanuSE, mimimile93, Fuckthamods, JayPeeOham, OoniOfIfe, smogup, Spatta, ritux, bitingcool, healthserve, taylor89, Minjim, DonFreshmoney, ijewejones, LegoxMetahuman, Bonapart, Colonelswitz101, Tekzyflex, adecz, bigtt76, NaMeAboki, Ayoefa, cRobo, sofiscatedmoron

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by webngnews: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Blame game. Why blaming Cameroon
If you are a virgin , then my granny also is a virgin
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Omoodua007: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Loool
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

what could their aim be

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Encapsulate: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

But why would one want to derail Nigeria in naiaraland when they can create another nairaland or even better?. Better stop acting like epileptic our judiciary system and go after the real criminal (politicians) if u have the guts.
Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Tranquillity360: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Yoruba muslim respect your father.

I know why you hate me.

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by joytothewise(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Lol... I don't know what to say

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by poweredcom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
deltateam:

Those at sexuality section are not helping matters. They share contacts of carriers among themselves and get infected in the process.

Who made who a
So u mean we d champs of sexuality thread dont protect ourselves

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by AlphaStyles(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Humans hate what they don't understand

You don't get Hiv easily because you slept with someone with the hiv/aids without condom

You can bang a man or woman with hiv anyday anytime and still you will not get it
If not the whole world for don get hiv

The only time you can get hiv easily is when you have other untreated sexuall infection especially syphillis and you are still banging

then I must have learnt the different things in school

Bros where u get this your own info from? When u have sex with HIV patient don't u know that both of you fluids mix together?

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by ijewejones: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
When you queued up to vote,why didn't you assign me to go after your "epileptic judicial system"...why now??

You have guts & its HIV you could create thread on...

Watch your words & your keypad

Encapsulate:

But why would one want to derail Nigeria in naiaraland when they can create another nairaland or even better?. Better stop acting like epileptic our judiciary system and go after the real criminal (politicians) if u have the guts.

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by larryplaytv(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by deltateam: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
poweredcom:

Who made who a
So u mean we d champs of sexuality thread dont protect ourselves

In the throes of passion, caution is thrown overboard. Besides some condoms are defective.

Re: HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List by Josh44s(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
[b]TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
16. Mad Melon's demise
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
16. Mad Melon's demise
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
20. Gateway 404 Error

[/b]

This tells you how useless Nigeria and Nigerians are. Shameless nation. *spit*

7 Funny Signs You Are In A Nigerian Hospital / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment