Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times (46966 Views)

Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 01, 2019
clarocuzioo:

I don't understand you, please expantiate.

I mean lets have a free opinion n lord over our own independent opinion here.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 01, 2019
texazzpete:

Premium times are pretty much the only decent news agency in Nigeria.

If they say it happened, chances are that it really happened.

234next is dead but their legacy lives on.
And they died during the reign of so called gentle gej
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Lotechi:
I don’t know you, but this repeated shameless act is enough to worry any average Nigerian citizen. Citizens have the right to protest if and when they feel things are not working.
Protests have been holding in Nigeria before you n I were born n it will never stop as long as Nigeria remains a political entity. That is a citizen's right..... calling for revolution? now that's a different kettle of fish. I don't know you, but do tell me, since Sowore's detention has protests not held in Nigeria? Has anyone been detained indefinitely for those protests?
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2019
anonimi:

Forget stories.
Kanu sold out through Kalu and both of them got settled properly- Kanu out of the country and kalu in the senate with his sins forgiven with EFCC.
If you know you know
This is one of the people I was talking about... ono n'uno malu ife zulu n'afia
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by mindtricks: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Sweeetheart:

Igbo and incomprehensive response to simple sentences, perhaps you should beg interpreter to interpret for you in your native language

You show you are just like him.
Your masters leaders are happy to have you see and treat each other that way while they continue with their bad leadership undistracted/undisturbed.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by michoim(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2019
Fake report
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by mindtricks: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2019
futuregovernor:
Yoruba people ehh,they can sell their right for #100. This people play dirty politics and can never demand or wants the right thing to be done in this country. Imagine all of the politicians keeping quiet of illigal detention of their son because of 2023. I fear una ohhh,I pity una ohhh. FALANA. I hail you

Sweeetheart:

Igbo and incomprehensive response to simple sentences, perhaps you should beg interpreter to interpret for you in your native language

mindtricks:

You show you are just like him.
Your masters leaders are happy to have you see and treat each other that way while they continue with their bad leadership undistracted/undisturbed.

Sweeetheart:

you're saying thrash. Sowore predicament had no connection with Yoruba that imbeciles was talking about. not just only Igbo mostly here abuse Yoruba in any of Sowore's thread. what was Yoruba offence here? this Yoruba stood with nnamdi KANU during his trial because his people supported his course, why should Yoruba support a rebellion and not distant themselves from such who Dont even befit to consult his people before going on?

why do you people always rush to conclusion like German shepherd dogs huh?

Hello My SweetHeart, I still maintain there is no difference between the above 2 comments of both of you.
More like the same person speaking.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by vikkiedee: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2019
oyin44:
Give me a girl. f--ck sowore

You are just being a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by DSoj(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Dumb people like U voted PDP for 16yrs but have nothing to show.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by DSoj(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Josh44s:

People like u should be keeed by road fatal accident or accidental gun shot from a drunken police officer. Tufiakwa

Your family will be should be keeed by road fatal accident or accidental gun shot from a drunken police officer. Tufiakwa
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Lotechi(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Protests have been holding in Nigeria before you n I were born n it will never stop as long as Nigeria remains a political entity. That is a citizen's right..... calling for revolution? now that's a different kettle of fish. I don't know you, but do tell me, since Sowore's detention has protests not held in Nigeria? Has anyone been detained indefinitely for those protests?
Countless groups have been stopped from organizing a protest in Nigeria. But the crux of the matter is how would a democratic government fail to respect the ruling of a court countless times? That shit is scary.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Lotechi:
Countless groups have been stopped from organizing a protest in Nigeria. But the crux of the matter is how would a democratic government fail to respect the ruling of a court countless times? That shit is scary.
now you have taken it to stoppage of organizing a protest...

My friend stand one place let me n thunder know how to locate you
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

Wetin consign Yoruba with Sowore's matter? Was he fighting for Yoruba

Is Sowore a Yoruba?
But tinubu and Osinbajo are fighting for Yoruba abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2019
rexwalters:
US house of Reps, Nancy Pelosi and those Democrat Jokers? Least you forget the person that invited President Buhari to the White House is a republican and he stands with President Buhari. Nnenna Kanu escaped through Liberia, why didn't the EU send a jet to come and pick him?
He has since rejected lifelessness
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2019
ajl:

So, in your little mind one need elective office to have larger than life image. Where were you in the 90s when this guy was battling the military. Or you were in kindergarten then? Olodo, eni ti won gba"we nitori e ti onje osan.

You made all these asinine assumptions from my comment up there?

You are obviously a buffoon. You need to go back to school and learn how to think deep and critically too, fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by mindtricks: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Sweeetheart:

what brought Yoruba to sowore predicament dummy?

the imbeciles just like you are fond of blaming Yoruba on Sowore predicament, even with the system of govt that your kinsman spoilt, Yoruba always get the blame

I stereotype and hasty generalize it because the dummy represent average of Igbo mindset so I give no damn about your dumb verdict

if you don't quit quoting me to embrace your dumbness I will put you in your place

kids everywhere

Give it up sweet heart, embrace the truth staring you in the face.
Re-read my last quote and read between the lines. I leave you to resolve the puzzle my sweet heart. wink
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by IamPatriotic(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2019
amuwo1980:
Story, nobody met him any where, this story is a mere promotional stuff, we dont care about sowore , he was never with the masses.

I hope you're not born in 1980? You can't be almost 40 and yet be this unreasonable, even if you're a retard aboki. My pastor would referred to people like you as generational disaster.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
That is how they told us that Buhari came to beg Nnamdi Kanu when he was in Kuje with #5bn to forget about Biafra. Later they told us that Buhari approved Biafra but it must be the only 5 igbo states but Nnamdi Kanu refused n said that he can't accept it without his "brothers" from South south...

"negotiations" gbukwa gi there!

nonsense n news...
Hahahaha wink cheesy
You've made our day already patriot.
Stay blessed man!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

1 MILLION LIKES!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by juman(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Buhari should free him now!
Thats what court said.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

What is this one saying?
You dey reply that one. Na you dey waste your time.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by content208: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
That is how they told us that Buhari came to beg Nnamdi Kanu when he was in Kuje with #5bn to forget about Biafra. Later they told us that Buhari approved Biafra but it must be the only 5 igbo states but Nnamdi Kanu refused n said that he can't accept it without his "brothers" from South south...

"negotiations" gbukwa gi there!

nonsense n news...

Please I want to ask this question: Didn't you feel like a sensless idiot https://www.nairaland.com/5558497/why-met-sowore-garba-shehu, especially after posting the rubbish you posted above?:

Just an innocent question
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
post=84519160:
Hahahaha wink cheesy You've made our day already patriot. Stay blessed man!
Udo diri gi my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
content208:

Please I want to ask this question: Didn't you feel like a sensless idiot https://www.nairaland.com/5558497/why-met-sowore-garba-shehu, especially after posting the rubbish you posted above?:

Just an innocent question
Please take your time n read that post u just gave me n decide between you n I who the senseless idiot is...

Just an innocent answer
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Udo diri gi .............
...........mu na nwanne nwoke

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by SadistIrohKen: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
post=84523077:
...........mu na nwanne nwoke
[/s]
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
DSoj:
Dumb people like U voted PDP for 16yrs but have nothing to show.

What do you have to show for 20 years of looting by the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC in LGAs and states they have controlled since 1999, including Lagos, Borno, Zamfara and now the country since 2015?
What

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184139_nigria_jpeg5ee41737941fb40e6e6ef91349ef6dd1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.