Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times (46967 Views)

Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by mindtricks: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you're dumb! I don't give room for a baby to be telling me how to express myself here

I express myself as it pleases me, get that to your six skull. instead of typing faster than your reasoning, why not stick to your toys

some people can mumu for Africa I swear

Here again:

https://www.nairaland.com/5557743/how-buharis-emissaries-met-sowore/5#84516230

Still both of you were wrong sweet heart.
Hope you find a way to cool off.
Both of you were busy hating on tribes.
Your colleague didn't bother replying to his mention obviously he must have got the message. So should you too.
Such use of foul language makes here stink.
By the way, Sowore is being detained illegally, and his struggle is not a tribal thing.

Happy Sunday jare....
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by mindtricks: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sweeetheart:

you've no point. keep blabbing like a dummy

Yoruba nation should be free from childish talk. you can keep correcting the mumu and keep your childish advise to yourself

don't quote me again, your stupidity is boring Me already

Free yourself of the hate that you show.
You live up to your claim of being grown up. You aren't better than the one you exchange hateful words with, you couldn't show it. And this got nothing to do with the Yoruba nation that you like to mention. Littering threads on nairaland with such curses and hatred isn't mature you know, sweetheart.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by amuwo1980: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
IamPatriotic:

I hope you're not born in 1980? You can't be almost 40 and yet be this unreasonable, even if you're a retard aboki. My pastor would referred to people like you as generational disaster.

Fool , I pity u , pastor's ass licking clown, the truth remains that there is karma and she is a damn bitch , your tribal warlord sowere played a big role in getting u hungry miserable pastor's boy ass in the sad life u are living
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Lotechi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

now you have taken it to stoppage of organizing a protest...

My friend stand one place let me n thunder know how to locate you
you are free to have your opinion on political issues, but if you have traveled to more developed climes, you would realize that we are being shortchanged.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lotechi:
you are free to have your opinion on political issues, but if you have traveled to more developed climes, you would realize that we are being shortchanged.
I have told you to stand one place. Now you have taken it "deveped climes"...y r u confusing thunder like this?
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Lotechi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I have told you to stand one place. Now you have taken it "deveped climes"...y r u confusing thunder like this?
I really get the pun, but this has gone beyond being a joke. Nigeria needs to change for the better.
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by sulaak(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

But tinubu and Osinbajo are fighting for Yoruba abi

What has Yoruba got to do with disobeying the rule of law
Re: How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
sulaak:

What has Yoruba got to do with disobeying the rule of law

We're talking abt his rights as a Nigerian and a Yoruba which have been freely asserted by the courts but being withheld by the buhari junta. Kapisch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) / Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.