Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter (18875 Views)

PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983 / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by 12inchDickson: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
dplordx:
I regret voting for this man. Everyone in Otta are cursing him daily. The road leading to Otta are killing people daily and destroying livelihood. The worst thing is deputy is from that region. If the man won’t fix the major road of his deputy then there is no hope for the state. It looks like it will be another disappointing four years for Ogun State people while Lagos keeps developing. We have a governor far worse and pathetic than the previous one. Ogun State is so unlucky when it comes to leadership. Anyways 2022, Dapo is going to lose woefully.
I campaigned for this man alas he's owing me 7 months salary... Ascon things..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by AtikuNetwork: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
hyperflex:
The governor is a man that is very vested in the progress of Ogun State and the need of the state to step beyond Lagos on some levels. Past administration has come and gone but not without some disarray and looting. These issues are first being resolved because for incoming commissioners and the work that needs to be done money is needed. Dapo Abiodun is trying to run a government that does not make excuses. Everything will be done soonest. We voted him because we believe in him. Let’s keep the faith.

If you're close to the governor, better tell him to hire some good and competent PR team because his efforts are being undereported and this is beginning to give him a negative perception in the eyes of the public. He can take a cue from Akeredolu in Ondo, whose people flood this forum everyday with several moniker to hype his efforts. All the so-called 'performing' governors are doing just that and it is making the ones that are not even doing much to look like they are 'working'. That's what the smart ones are doing.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Jibsy203(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Stupid and backward governor, ogun state road is d worst road in Nigeria
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by VKconcept(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

I need someone to summarize this please

Do you have to quote the whole post to spew this trash.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by shiwex: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Not a single good road in Ijebu ode......
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by shiwex: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jibsy203:
Stupid and backward governor, ogun state road is d worst road in Nigeria
Not a single good road in Ijebu ode......
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Bbbwings: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
duduade:

I tell you..

The state is as stagnant as the pacific Ocean
grin
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Bbbwings: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
hyperflex:
The governor is a man that is very vested in the progress of Ogun State and the need of the state to step beyond Lagos on some levels. Past administration has come and gone but not without some disarray and looting. These issues are first being resolved because for incoming commissioners and the work that needs to be done money is needed. Dapo Abiodun is trying to run a government that does not make excuses. Everything will be done soonest. We voted him because we believe in him. Let’s keep the faith.
Audio roads on posters
Pls list the names of the roads he has repaired or constructed?
One year is almost gone
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Gazzy88(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
hyperflex:

Please let’s be calm. I voted for DA and I believe he’s a man that will do a lot for our State. So far he’s not owing salaries and he’s a man that believes in putting all in place for good and smooth running of things. He’s a governor that believes in youth and the socioeconomic development of Ogun. In fact he has said that once Commissioners are chosen and they don’t perform he’d replace them. There have been activities in all sectors of the state. Please follow his page more for further details
He's been paying salary but what of deductions he accused amosun of owing? Ask any civil servants if they've received their deduction since Dapo took over the reins of power. Which activities were you referring to that hasn't been happening during amosun era? Ogun tech hub or what? Dapo abiodun is already a failure until he proves himself right. That guy is a big thief stealing codedly.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Gazzy88(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
hyperflex:
He was rigged in. Keep deceiving yourself oga. Only Ìjẹ̀bús praise him because he's their son. Come tell an average Ẹ̀gbá man that trash and see how you would be humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by VolvoS60(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Interesting letter. Some interesting points made.

Some online pens for hire on this board are trying to turn truth on its head. So there's nothing wrong with this governor's failure to appoint commissioners 6 months into the life of the administration? undecided
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Felixitie(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dapo is not a politician. I like his personality but I think he doesn't have much to offer Ogun state. He is too slow to make decisions and execute them and that shows he doesn't know what he is doing. Over 500 bad roads in the whole of Ogun state. He failed to have commissioners for almost 7 months maybe because of Godfatherism, so he is lost in selecting the right people. The job portal he introduced is pure rubbish. No ongoing reasonable project only to be taking pictures and posting them on social media. Now he has just 3 years more to prove himself. Meanwhile he is owing me over 6 months salary.. We the newly employed through ascon. Let's see how it goes. I hope I'm wrong by 2023
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by 4element: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
smogup:
So you mean Ogun state doesn't have commissioners as of now
Incredible.
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by kabeaze(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yoruba adage that says.....ohun to waa leyin offa oju ae jee lo.
what HE Dapo Abiodun is facing as a governor.......hmmmm I believe Mr. segun should understand. But I believe the governor will perform. He no easy oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by grandpoh(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2019
This Dapo guy is just so numb,lacks the charisma of a leader,clueless and vissionless.he's just an accidental governor.
Chai I trust my Amosun Mr No Nonsense
Just so y'all know we have 5 people governing us in Ogun olusegun osoba,buruji kashamu,gbenga Daniel,prof yemi osinbajo and baba ijebu
Why will he have commissioners when his daddies are still compiling the list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Greenback: 2:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The SW hold their leaders accountable.
The SS just kicked out an Idiotic Governor's stooge
The North holds its leaders accountable.

The SE on the other hand blame others for the stupidity of their leaders while their leaders force-feed their parents kerosene.

All these and you are so ashamed of your region you had to name yourself Chimo Okigwe!!!!!

Infact,lzaa,Igbo Amaka joor... cool cool cool

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Caseless: 3:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Freshprince91:

Abiodun is not ripe for governance. His demeanour tell it all.
No development project, no rehabilitation, nothing!
We don enter one chance for Ogun
he doesn't even look active facially. I hope Amosun's candidate wins.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Chimookigwe: 3:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:
All these and you are so ashamed of your region you had to name yourself Chimo Okigwe!!!!!

grin

Just like Ojo in Ojo Madueke is not from your region?

Most of you guys are the dregs of the muddy Republic. You have zero knowledge of politics and are suffering from generations of inferiority complex, always feeling inferior to others.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by iybee24(m): 4:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Why complaining now, you never see anything,
let's keep watching
dplordx:
I regret voting for this man. Everyone in Otta are cursing him daily. The road leading to Otta are killing people daily and destroying livelihood. The worst thing is deputy is from that region. If the man won’t fix the major road of his deputy then there is no hope for the state. It looks like it will be another disappointing four years for Ogun State people while Lagos keeps developing. We have a governor far worse and pathetic than the previous one. Ogun State is so unlucky when it comes to leadership. Anyways 2022, Dapo is going to lose woefully.
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Encoreunltd(m): 4:48am On Dec 02, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The problem we are having is because we don't come out to fight or protest for what that is right.... we end up supporting corrupt leaders just because they are from our tribes which is very bad. let us stand up and protest against our leaders. Lebanon, Iraqi, Iran and right now in Hong Kong they are protesting for their right but we Nigerians are always afraid to do so why?

*In Abami Eda's voice* I no wan die, papa dey for house, mama dey for house, I wan build house, I wan enjoy,.,.,.
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by tomdon(m): 4:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

I need someone to summarize this please

Is that why you have to stupidly quote everything?
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by ntyce(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
He's been paying salary but what of deductions he accused amosun of owing? Ask any civil servants if they've received their deduction since Dapo took over the reins of power. Which activities were you referring to that hasn't been happening during amosun era? Ogun tech hub or what? Dapo abiodun is already a failure until he proves himself right. That guy is a big thief stealing codedly.

Haba bro, as much as I won't rate his performance average, he has been paying deductions....
He pays deduction for each month, the backlog of 5 months Amosun owed is still pending..
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by SolarHub(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by Gazzy88(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2019
ntyce:

Haba bro, as much as I won't rate his performance average, he has been paying deductions....
He pays deduction for each month, the backlog of 5 months Amosun owed is still pending..
Do you understand what I mean by deductions? Do you work with the state's civil service or you're just speculating because I can tell you authoritatively that governor Dapo is yet to pay deductions since his ascendancy. Prove me wrong please and I will apologize here publicly for lying against him. He's paying salary steadily but he's yet to pay deductions. I want him to succeed anyways. I have nothing to gain lying against him.
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by LZAA: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

grin
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by happney65: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
BitmapStudios omolola15 is this true about the situation of things in your state?A state that has produced two Nigerian Presidents and the current Vice President.. Abi make we borrow you Seyi? tongue
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by praise2009: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2019
When your nonperformance is an assurance of 2nd term ticket- WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. I HAVE LEAN'T MY LESSON NOW NOT TO VOTE FOR ANY PARTY BUT PERSONALITY .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by hyperflex(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
He was rigged in. Keep deceiving yourself oga. Only Ìjẹ̀bús praise him because he's their son. Come tell an average Ẹ̀gbá man that trash and see how you would be humiliated.

Where did he rig please! Was it not APM chieftains that we’re caught with already rigged ballot papers!? If not for Amosun stolen money those people should be locked up by now but they were bailed out. Same Amosun men were caught moving money around on Election Day with their cars. You think we don’t know how Akinlade did massive rigging in Yewa axis!? That’s why they’ve lost at Tribunal and Appeal and the only reason they are going to supreme is because Amosun wants to buy the judges. They have no case. Stop deluding yourself. Ogun people voted Dapo Abiodun and he will give them the dividends of democracy.
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by hyperflex(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Gazzy88:

My brother I understand your sentiments. We all know that Amosun looted Ogun treasury and made stupendous money while being governor. A lot of the details will be made public some time to come. The Governor has been running on Amosun’s budget and he will be presenting his first budget sometime this month. Please do excercise patience. It is far too early to write off our amiable Governor. We will all smile in the end.
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by hyperflex(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Bbbwings:

Audio roads on posters
Pls list the names of the roads he has repaired or constructed?
One year is almost gone

E ma binu si Governor wa. Please! We know Amosun scattered most road in his bid to loot. Creating grandiose projects he was never going to complete and collecting rebate on each one. But for now it’s been palliative approach to our roads and I promise u once the Commissioners and Caretakers are in place works would begin. There’s consistent work geared towards smooth running of Ogun. It’s never an easy task to please politicians but the governor has the interests of Ogun people at heart.

1 Like

Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by hyperflex(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

If you're close to the governor, better tell him to hire some good and competent PR team because his efforts are being undereported and this is beginning to give him a negative perception in the eyes of the public. He can take a cue from Akeredolu in Ondo, whose people flood this forum everyday with several moniker to hype his efforts. All the so-called 'performing' governors are doing just that and it is making the ones that are not even doing much to look like they are 'working'. That's what the smart ones are doing.

Thank you my brother. Efforts are being made in that regards. And truly the Governor is making moves but people are used to loud governances. Either way your point is noted and actions will be taken
Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by BitmapStudios: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2019
happney65:
BitmapStudios omolola15 is this true about the situation of things in your state?A state that has produced two Nigerian Presidents and the current Vice President.. Abi make we borrow you Seyi? tongue
Bros, everything just weak me.
But then, we pace differently and it might just be too early to judge. Criticism is easy when the subject is not your responsibility. Let these political analysts become public office holders and watch them be a colossal failure; and we've seen that happen time and time again. Have you forgotten a magician that promised to give us steady power in 3months?
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jega, INEC boss, Escapes Mob Attack In Jigawa / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / "Buhari, A New Beginning" By Bayo Omoboriowo. To Be Launched By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.