Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. (1144 Views)

Ladies Check + rate Delicious South Africa mmen here / 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman / "Showoff" Ladies Check Out Davin, My Qcute Lil. Brother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ladies! Do you know that guys also love being pampered and doted on? Just as you love being showered with gifts, so do your man. After all, guys are emotional beings too and they have blood running in their veins. Guys like it when they know you also care for them as much as they do. If you want your man to be continuously happy with you, then you shouldn't neglect these tips.

1. Give him your support
There is nothing as peaceful to the mind as having someone who you can fall back on in your time of need. Always show your man that you care for him not only when things are good but also when it's the other way round. Is he facing some challenges in school, at work or with family? That is the time to stand by him and assure him of your full support.

2. Buy him gifts
Who says it's only the male folks that should be buying gifts for the ladies? Or do you think guys don't like receiving gifts too? Truth be told, it gets tiring and frustrating for guys when they only give and not receive from their lovers. Ladies, you don't have to break the bank for you to get a gift for your man. No matter how little it may seem, it will make him happy and love you more.

3. Prepare food for him
I know this might generate a disagreement for those who are dating and not yet married. I'm not saying you should assume the role of a wife by cooking for him but it won't hurt if you do once in a while. It shouldn't be every time " Baby, take me out, let's go get dinner", show him your cooking skills too.

4. Don't always wait for him to call you first
A lot of ladies are on this table I must say. They see it as an ideal thing for their man to call first. Girl, place a call through to your man and let him know you care for him. It doesn't reduce your worth/value.

5. Know when he needs space
There are times when all a man needs is alone time with himself. When you are clingy at such time, it might tend to cause an issue in your relationship. You don't have to be at the neck of your man to show that you love him. You must respect his space for the sake of your sanity.

Although all men are not the same but trying one or more of these things will definitely make your man happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Laslas don't marry an animal.
Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Laslas don't marry an animal.
Important

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by gabazin080(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Las Las he still dumped your sorry asz
Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by chigoizie7(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Last last, you didn’t practice what you preached

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
I Know my people won't carry last to remind her of her post 2 months ago....
Take heart OP that is not the end of the world.

Better man dey come by His Grace very soon

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by horpigee1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
las las date an introvert guy like you.
sotiye e

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by fizziea(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. by dFroshie(m): 3:35am On Jan 10, 2020
Aswear how many of us are here to see that she didn't practice what she preached grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Set To Recreate This Erotica Video With A Female Nigerian Celeb. / Nigerians React Video Of A Young Lady With “oranges” That Reaches Her Abdomen / What Do You Think About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.