Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone (1197 Views)

How Can I Off Safe Mode On My Phone / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by larhnrey: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
my phone is draining battery even if I off the phone
if I charge my phone to 100% and I off, before 30 minutes it will reduce to 5% .
I tried to change but still the same and I think maybe the battery I changed was not a follow come
please any help........ the phone is tecno l9 plus
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by larhnrey: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
if I charge my phone to 100% and I off it, before 30 minutes it will reduce to 5% .
I tried to change that battery but still the same and I think maybe the battery I changed was not a follow come
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by Flytime: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
larhnrey:
if I charge my phone to 100% and I off it, before 30 minutes it will reduce to 5% .
I tried to change that battery but still the same and I think maybe the battery I changed was not a follow come
your battery has problem go change it or better still get a new device.
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by larhnrey: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
I have changed it but It still the same.
so, I think I need follow come battery... and I am searching for follow come battery but I didn't see one
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by GrandMufti: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
larhnrey:
I have changed it but It still the same.
so, I think I need follow come battery... and I am searching for follow come battery but I didn't see one

That's how you'll keep spending money to repair one fault or the other.

Start saving for a new phone. And this time, look beyond Tecno and try another brand.
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by colorsofrainbow: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2019
larhnrey:
if I charge my phone to 100% and I off, before 30 minutes it will reduce to 5% .
I tried to change but still the same and I think maybe the battery I changed was not a follow come
what's the name of d phone?
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by larhnrey: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2019
tecno l9 plus
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by larhnrey: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
what's the name of d phone?
tecno l9 plus
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by colorsofrainbow: 1:45am On Dec 01, 2019
larhnrey:

tecno l9 plus
I knew it must be tecno
Get Xiaomi and enjoy a device atleast once in Ur lifetime
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by drjprince: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2019
larhnrey:
time to jump ship Baba

Leave Tecno alone they make craps
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by Mohbola(f): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ehya
Probably the phone has tried and it needs change.
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by mrjef: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Leave Tecno alone, una no go hear
Re: My Phone Is Draining Battery Even If I Off The Phone by kvngjesse(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
larhnrey:
Change your battery

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way One Can Make Microsoft Windows Phone Still Work With Whatsapp / A $100 Phone With A 1080p Display, Mediatek Helio P60 - Oukitel C21 Review / Sealed Iphone 12 Promax Factory Unlocked, 128gig, 510k Tlc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.