Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Few Things I Observed About Programmers And What You Need To Do - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Few Things I Observed About Programmers And What You Need To Do (775 Views)

Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink / Career Guides: Things I wish I had known earlier in d software development space / Few Things You Didn't Know About Flutterwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Things I Observed About Programmers And What You Need To Do by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello there beautiful people reading what I’m writing which I think is junk but it's from my own point of view and how I see things, so I don’t know if I’m right or wrong that’s why you are here or there to correct me in where I go wrong, yeah because we learn every day and yeah trust I do love to learn new things every day.

Now talking about learning new things every day, I am going to share my experience of what I observed when I was coding non-stop for 6 to 8 hours a day. Well, that was in my last semester in school. Yeah, many of you may laugh at this, but it was PHP. I was like coding every day for complete 5 months, well I will be honest I did miss a lot of classes which later made my GPA drop. I was not happy my GPA dropped by it did not define me, but yeah I paid for school fees so yeah again, why should my GPA drop.

Well, at that period we were at our final semester and yeah computer science and that meant we had to build stuff for our projects so we don’t fail and have to come back the next year to do that same project again because we failed. So basically we will give the supervisor 3 topics and him 0r she will have to choose one for me or us to do, that’s if we are a group or something. So the supervisor gave me a project to build a Quiz System Application using PHP, why did she say PHP? Because if wanted it to be a Local Database not on an online server. She actually wanted to use it for assessments so she would stop giving out paper and pen tests.

Now this project gave me stress, I won't lie, because I was not that good at PHP, but after building the project I got good at PHP, when I mean good, I meant really good, because I came to know any things I didn’t know about PHP. But I didn’t build only my project, I built for 40% of my course mates which got me some good amount of cash. But coding and building these applications, I came to observe 8 things that I found common in programming, not all programmers but few or let me say the once who are new or not that new in the coding game

So I’m going to list and give a few explanations on these 8 things I want to list: Read more here https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/11/few-things-i-observed-about-programmers.html

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Big Companies Uses Java And Not PHP / Create Apk App / A Live Tv App that Nairalanders Can Enjoy It Free For Lifetime-buze App(100%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.