Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink (1395 Views)

Few Things I Observed About Programmers And What You Need To Do / For All Programmers And People That Still Want To Learn Programming / A Set Of Developers, Programmers And Designers Wanted For A Long Term Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
So I started my programming journey some months ago and I realized that I can't go on coding for long hours without the consumption of coffee or any energy drink. I take like 2 cups of coffee everyday for maximum productivity. I want to know maybe there's an alternative to this or maybe it's a routine I have to live with since most programmers do too.
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by flames007(m): 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you must take energy drinks please try to limit it to at most once per week. The composition of those things are detrimental to the health. Coffee is even still better in that respect (not saying there's nothing like caffeine addiction though).

If your room is big enough, try walking about for like 5 minutes. Take a nap if you feel tire. Do whatever but don't become reliant(or addicted) to drugs in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by Franzee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
keep up with the coffee intake.. but go and read how harmful caffeine is to the male body system

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by LikeAking: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2022
jbreezy:
So I started my programming journey some months ago and I realized that I can't go on coding for long hours without the consumption of coffee or any energy drink. I take like 2 cups of coffee everyday for maximum productivity. I want to know maybe there's an alternative to this or maybe it's a routine I have to live with since most programmers do too.

Just two cups?

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Just two cups?

Lol
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by ichidodo: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2022
I do Yoga...So I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by glaber: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
I take up to five cups of coffee daily

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
glaber:
So I still dey learn cheesy cheesy
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
glaber:
Hmmmm...sounds really cool
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by Miracode(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
You can try taking two cups daily for a week then stop and by then your body must ave adapted to staying awake
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by Naijatask: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Surprising thing is, I've never taken a coffee just to stay awake.

Once I feel sleepy, I just set an alarm, and goto sleep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
I drank fearless energy drink until I started getting malaria anytime I drink it

I have switched to Predator

I'm addicted
hahahahaha easy ooh
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Naijatask:
Surprising thing is, I've never taken a coffee just to stay awake.

Once I feel sleepy, I just set an alarm, and goto sleep cheesy
How long do you code each day?
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by Naijatask: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2022
jbreezy:
How long do you code each day?

4hours at maximum
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by jbreezy: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2022
Miracode:
You can try taking two cups daily for a week then stop and by then your body must ave adapted to staying awake
I think I'm addicted to it already...I dont always feel like doing anything without taking coffee
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by emmyvet(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
jbreezy:

Is a thing of the mind I have been programming fulltime for more than 5years and I don't need coffee to code.

3 Likes

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by emmy512: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
I grew up watcing tv from 10pm till 5am. My body clock used to being awake at those times. . I do more of water. Never took coffee talkless energy drinks. . Both are bad for you.
Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by dauddy97(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2022
As for me, I just have a bottle of water beside me. With that, I'm good to go. Sincerely, I can't take coffee or energy drinks cos I will definitely be addicted to it. So, H2O is my own way and I just a stroll whenever I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Programmers And Coffee/energy Drink by Luzebox(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
new whatapp group...for folk still learning web development...u know html css javascript django...so we can link-up..work on projects together...learn etc..reach me on 08106908991 to be added

(1) (Reply)

Pagination / Programming Ethics. / What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.