Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How To Lift Paypal EU Paypal Limit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Lift Paypal EU Paypal Limit (763 Views)

Paypal Limit Issue or Should i create New One. / Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit / Contact Me For Your Paypal Creation Say No To Paypal Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lift Paypal EU Paypal Limit by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2019
This applies to UK paypal and all other paypal accounts opened in the EU and Some African countries like South Africa.

The EU Limit applies to all accounts created within the EU on PayPal and is an accumulation of all payments sent, received and withdrawn on the account. It is a Regulatory requirement PayPal must follow and is only applied to your account once. When the account has been fully verified, you will no longer have a limit on your account.

Once you reach this limit, you will get a mail from paypal in this form

We need more information about you

To comply with regulations, we're required to collect and verify information about our customers. We must do this before you receive €2,500 (or currency equivalent) into your PayPal account (in total) within a year of you receiving your first payment.

As you have received (or currency equivalent), we encourage you to provide this information now. In doing so, you'll still be able to use your PayPal account to send or withdraw money as normal.

Here's how to provide the information we need:
Click Notifications (bell icon) at the top right of the page.
Follow the instructions and complete all the tasks.

To Lift Paypal EU limit
As I mentioned in my previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5475748/what-it-takes-open-documents

There is no escaping paypal document verification process. They are a financial institution and you cannot expect them allow you move Large funds without doing proper KYC

The most common Document requested are usually Passport and Utility bill.
So How do you go about it? There is really nothing to be afraid of. You can be in the UK as a Nigerian and still open a UK paypal for usage. What that tells you is that you can have a Nigerian passport be based in the UK and have UK paypal even as we know you are here in Ikeja Lagos. But you need to make paypal assume that if you truly want to continue using your paypal account.

What to upload?
Upload Your Nigerian passport (It is advisable to always open your paypal account with your real name attaced to your Valid ID card) and a sample UK utility Bill.

Re: How To Lift Paypal EU Paypal Limit by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lift EU limits on your UK paypal and enjoy freedom of unlimited withdrawals, balance and sending limits.

That famous error will also be gone once you surpass EU limit.
Re: How To Lift Paypal EU Paypal Limit by rainlover(m): 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
webshopNG:
Lift EU limits on your UK paypal and enjoy freedom of unlimited withdrawals, balance and sending limits.

That famous error will also be gone once you surpass the EU limit.
I messaged u on what'sapp

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale: 33,000 Litres Diesel Tanker 8.5M / Upland Paddy Rice / 20 Tons Truck (used) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.