Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit (355 Views)

Paypal Limit Issue or Should i create New One. / Contact Me For Your Paypal Creation Say No To Paypal Limit / How To Lift Paypal EU Paypal Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by Jetjacky(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello, I received money from my client for a freelance work I did via Paypal. Now, they're asking me to provide the information below. My friend said I should come to you guys, you will be able to help.

The notification prior to this informed me that if I don't provide theze pieces of information by 22nd June this year, further limits will be placed on my account.

For those using PayPal for their Upwork and direct client payment, how do I resolve all these issues?

Thank you.

Re: Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by azeez1271: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Jetjacky:
Hello, I received money from my client for a freelance work I did via Paypal. Now, they're asking me to provide the information below. My friend said I should come to you guys, you will be able to help.

The notification prior to this informed me that if I don't provide theze pieces of information by 22nd June this year, further limits will be placed on my account.

For those using PayPal for their Upwork and direct client payment, how do I resolve all these issues?

Thank you.

Dm my signature. I will get you docs to upload but not free
Re: Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by Elmaaq: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Jetjacky:

Thank you.

What kind of PayPal did you open?
You may want to consider going to Ghana and get documented there
Re: Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by asira4: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
azeez1271:

Do you do photo i.d for UAE account?
Re: Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by Ammishaddai: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
azeez1271:

Hello I need your help regarding my PayPal
Re: Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jetjacky:

Thank you.
Help is available.
Re: Help! How Do I Go About This Paypal Limit by Jetjacky(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have resolved it. Thank you guys for trying to help. If you have similar issues, I might be able to help, so reach out.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner / The Inside Story Of Gtbankā€™s Mobile App And USSD Transaction Failures / To All Forever Living- And Other Networking- Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.