Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker (5580 Views)

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
WinningEleven:
the prophecy is yet to be completely fulfilled.... grin
Though its completion is near. Hence the enemy is working overtime grin

JESUS IS LORD!

So did all the dead believers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by WinningEleven(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordReed:

So did all the dead believers.
Blessed are those who believe without seeing....
They are sleeping beautifully in the Lord, thank you very much.....
Too kind of you to remind me of the rewards that awaits the true believers in death grin
Their death and belief is surely not wasted grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
WinningEleven:

Blessed are those who believe without seeing....
They are sleeping beautifully in the Lord, thank you very much.....
Too kind of you to remind me of the rewards that awaits the true believers in death grin
Their death and belief is surely not wasted grin

The dead do not receive punishment or reward, they are dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 22, 2019
fieryy:
Jesusjnr, you will be missed.

His threads and posts were quite entertaining cry
Well.... Never say never till it's over. But regardless, hope you'd not miss heaven?

Please do the needful now if you haven't already. You wouldn't want to miss your own precious soul.

Jesus loves you sis. smiley

God bless.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by finalboss(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well.... Never say never till it's over. But regardless, hope you'd not miss heaven?

Please do the needful now if you haven't already. You wouldn't want to miss your own precious soul.

Jesus loves you sis. smiley

God bless.
I can't wait
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
finalboss:

I can't wait
Lol!
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2019
LordReed:
5 days. Hmmm...
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by budaatum: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
There ought to be a listed procedure for this, my Lord. We wouldn't want buda posting illegally after the deadline!

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2019
jesusjnr is only a servant.

But Jesus is King!!!

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by BigotMan(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2019
What a hilarious thread cheesy
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
BigotMan:

Thank you!
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by WinningEleven(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
What a waste of time grin

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by WinningEleven(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
As if God and the True Church movement will be stopped by the Countdown of a mortal man made out.of sand and his electronic thread grin

Jesus is King!
He is the way!

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Less than 24hrs to go. Jesusjnr, budaatum warm up your deactivation buttons, the finish line looms.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by budaatum: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
LordReed:
Less than 24hrs to go. Jesusjnr, budaatum warm up your deactivation buttons, the finish line looms.
https://www.nairaland.com/5223214/nairaland-ever-witnessed-made-nairaland#79083065

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
What an exciting end run! If you call watching paint dry exciting that is. LoL!
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
LordReed:
Wow! The day a lot hinges on is finally here.

So first of all, knowing how this would inevitably pan out, I want to appreciate budaatum for the role buda played towards making this happen, hence buda needs not deactivate regardless, for that would not be fair on buda for proving that buda was not just talking, but could put buda's moniker where buda's mouth was.

So please buda, do not deactivate for I have already achieved my objective of engaging you on this, and it's not that you deactivate, so if it's up to me, your moniker would still remain active after the end of this year. Thanks.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
jesusjnr:

So first of all, knowing how this would inevitably pan out, I want to appreciate budaatum for the role buda played towards making this happen, hence buda needs not deactivate regardless, for that would not be fair on buda for proving that buda was not just talking, but could put buda's moniker where buda's mouth was.

So please buda, do not deactivate for I have already achieved my objective of engaging you on this, and it's not that you deactivate, so if it's up to me, your moniker would still remain active after the end of this year. Thanks.

That said, God is not man or like men, but God is God, the Creator of man, who made the Heavens and the Earth and everything in it which He also made in the beginning.

So when man stops, Is the time God begins, for what Is impossible with man is possible with God, for with God all things are possible.

Thank you Father, for the day has come for all men of the Earth to know that You're their Maker and the Lord of all the Earth. And that there's none like unto You.

This day is also an opportunity for You to show unto men what You're able with anyone who gives you the hundred percent you deserve.

Thank you once again Father. I love you so so much!!!
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
In the name of Jesus whose Words I proudly represent in Nairaland, I command thou sun to stand still, and not go down until past 12am. Amen!
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by LordReed(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
jesusjnr:

LoLz! See reverse psychology.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Letter Killeth But The Spirit Giveth Life / Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.