Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker (5581 Views)

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by budaatum: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
oaroloye:
There are FIVE possible AFTERLIFE Fates
6. We put your dead body in a box, put the box in hole six feet deep where you rot and become manure and food for worms and plants.

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
oaroloye:

Nonetheless, if you dilligently apply The Bible's relevant Commandments- THE LAW OF MOSES and THE GOSPEL OF YESHUA- you will attain TOTAL RECALL.

LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
MATTHEW 18:1-35.

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
oaroloye:

0. REINCARNATION: The BODYSNATCHING of other Human Bodies, to prolong one's life.

You talk of transmigration.

Transmigration is a discipline privy to KM.Tic scholary.

Reincarnation is a spiritual level.

As in, all that happens in the afterlife.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by oaroloye(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
SHALOM!

Amujale:

You talk of transmigration.

Transmigration is a discipline privy to KM.Tic scholary.

Reincarnation is a spiritual level.

As in, all that happens in the afterlife.

I am not familiar with that term, but I think that you are correct, and my application of REINCARNATION was WRONG.

I have not heard of it being used by Ancient Egyptians- who surely had all sorts of Occultic Practices.

LOBSANG RAMPA claimed to have been "TRANSMIGRATED" from his original, aged Tibetan body, into that of a Briton, who willingly donated his own body, being tired of life. (I forget which of his books he related that tale in.)

Since TOTAL RECALL was part of his Neophytic Training, what he says should have been possible.

However, from the Biblical perspective, the Lamas who performed the procedure, Lobsang Rampa, and the Briton could have all been under a Satanic Delusion. Perhaps only Lobsang Rampa's memory was transferred into the Briton, and his Soul was kidnapped to some Hell Realm, who then lived under the delusion that he had been transferred from the Tibetan body.

The point is that there is only one system that has taught us to *see* through illusions, to what really lies beneath.

CARLOS CASTANEDA related how he got himself trapped in a Spiritual Realm in a "Dream-Travel" experience, in which he attempted to free a prisoner he was allowed to find. He gave up all his energy to free her(?) and paid the penalty of being "RAPTURED" from his bed in America, into that Imprisonment, both Body and Soul.

In gratitude, the liberated Spirit Being came to Earth, and showed itself to Don JUAN MATUS, his Benefactor, in the form of a nine year-old girl.

He immediately understood what had happened, and took the "girl" away- it appears that he helped her possess an American girl named PATRICIA PARTIN- who became known as "THE BLUE SCOUT."

Don JUAN MATUS rounded up a team, and they all transported themselves to CARLOS CASTANEDA'S location and extracted him from his imprisonment retrieving him to MEXICO. It appears that Patricia Partin's personality was completely overwritten by The Blue Scout Entity, who finally killed her, when It decided to leave.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
oaroloye:

I have not heard of it being used by Ancient Egyptians- who surely had all sorts of Occultic Practices.

Most of the Practices of Ancient Egypt arent occultic.

Strange, yes.

Hard to replicate, yes.

Occultic, not really.

The only main occultic practises that took place in Egypt were by the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers that thrust their themselves and their unclean practices into other peoples land. i.e The Roman Catholic Mass. Darius slaying their sacred Bull out of an insatiable spitefulness and a complete misunderstanding of African values.

Now, the Roman Catholic Mass, the senseless killing of their sacred Apis Bull by Darius, are those considered occultic practises.

The Ancient Egyptians studied and taught Asia and Europe, African academia, philosophy, mathematics and the physical sciences.

African history is sacred.

Ancient Egyptian Mythology is sacred.

It's Christianity and the other Abrahamic religions that originates out of occultic practises.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
One cannot use an Arabian fundamentalist, Eurocentric or any other foreign ideology to determine African history.

African history is the standard by which all philosophical concepts and ideologies are derived and seek to emulate.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I am not familiar with that term, but I think that you are correct, and my application of REINCARNATION was WRONG.

I have not heard of it being used by Ancient Egyptians-

You're application is great, adding to your initial definiton that Re-incarnation is a spiritual level as well, would've made it better.

For me, Transmigration isnt what we need today.

And as such is another form of distraction to our goal of securing a better world for us and the coming generation.

Once we have established our better world, then those type of thinking may be explored unfettered.

In short, its thought that Transmigration was one of the main tools the Ancient Egyptians used to complete astounding feats. i.e They claim to have used it to travel through a worm hole in the Sun.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by orunto27: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Can one Atum please tell us the difference between, Otemunduro, OtemAtum, OtemSapien, OtemOtem, AtumAtum, Budaatum?

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by orunto27: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Can one Atum please tell us the difference between, Otemunduro, OtemAtum, OtemSapien, OtemOtem, AtumAtum, Budaatum?

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by oaroloye(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
SHALOM!

Amujale:

For me, Transmigration isnt what we need today.

And as such is another form of distraction to our goal of securing a better world for us and the coming generation.

Once we have established our better world, then those type of thinking may be explored unfettered.

In short, its thought that Transmigration was one of the main tools the Ancient Egyptians used to complete astounding feats. i.e They claim to have used it to travel through a worm hole in the Sun.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO READ A FEW TABLOIDS AND A COUPLE OF PAPERBACKS, AND THINK THEY HAVE EXPERT KNOWLEDGE.

Who is the Source of your information?

I have never heard the term "TRANSMIGRATION" so applied before now, nor that the Ancient Egyptians ever used It for anything.

I have no confidence that you even know anything about what you are talking about.

No one on Earth has ever had any better Spiritual Knowledge than what I have: I DO NOT BLUFF. I have little patience for those who do.

Amujale:

Most of the Practices of Ancient Egypt arent occultic.

NOW I KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

The Egyptians worshipped numerous gods- RA, OSIRIS, ISIS, SET, MAAT, ANUBIS, just off the top of my head, here!

THE TEN PLAGUES OF MOSES proved YAHWEH GOD'S Supremacy over a specific god or goddess.

These beings were depicted in Hieroglyphic Displays in their Ancient Buildings- including the Pyramids and their Temples- as Humanoids with Animal Heads.

We could not make sense of this, until the Native American NAGUALISM disclosures of Anthropologist CARLOS CASTANEDA- whose publications are public domain- despite belated attempts to cover up what the MEXICANS showed him- undoing the Genocide of Native North and South Americans, which was apparently just to cover up that Knowledge, which they all had.

There are EIGHT STACKED REALMS- consistent with the Biblical Seven Heavens and Earth Universe- Earth Realm being the lowest and least Spiritual Power-requiring to DWELL in and OPERATE in.

The same Ecology that obtains on Earth being repeated in through Heaven ["AS ABOVE, SO BELOW,"] creatures from Higher Realms are Spiritually OVERQUALIFIED to dwell in and operate in lower Realms.

Whereas Humans capable of TRANSLATION into Higher Realms, are at a Spiritual disadvantage in entering them.

No Human can accrue the Energy to Translate beyond the THIRD HEAVEN Universe.

The workaround for that is to Spontaneously-DEVOLVE into a lower-lifeform- thus requiring less Spiritual Energy to operate their form.

It would appear that a Holy Human Translating into Seventh Heaven would have about enough Spiritual Energy to manifest as a SHEEP.

That would explain why killing a Sheep would atone for a Human's Sins. It would symbolically-represent killing oneself in apology to God.

ABEL must have understood that.

However, a Heavenly Beast, coming to Earth would have more than enough Spiritual Energy to manifest in its Animal Form. It can- and may have to- spontaneously-evolve into Human-Form.

The Ancients would have expressed that by giving them Animal heads.

The Ancient explanation for this was that the Titan TYPHON attacked the Greek Pantheon, who, unable to withstand his fury fled to Egypt, and became their gods, disguising themselves with Animal heads. ARTEMIS put on a Cat's head, and called herself BAST- I remember that much.

(I forget which ones the other gods were, but in the account I read, the sage explaining this showed a god-to-god correspondence between the Grecian gods and the Egyptian gods that no one had pieced together before. I am sure it is referenced in a footnote in THE TWO BABYLONS, by Alexander Hislop- my copies of which are not to hand at this time. I don't know whether one or the other of those discussing this was SOLON, or HERODOTUS?)

https://mythology.stackexchange.com/questions/5851/whats-the-connection-between-the-greek-and-egyptian-gods/5860

The Ancient Egyptian Religion had Occultic Knowledge and Practices which only the MYSTERY-SCHOOL INITIATES were allowed to know.

The PEASANTRY all knew what their Priests could do- but had no idea how they did it.

There is no way an average Egyptian would know how to turn their staff into a Serpent, Summon Fleas, Locusts, or Frogs. The Priesthood would know how.

Amujale:

Strange, yes.

Hard to replicate, yes.

Occultic, not really.

The only main occultic practises that took place in Egypt were by the Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers that thrust their themselves and their unclean practices into other peoples land. i.e The Roman Catholic Mass. Darius slaying their sacred Bull out of an insatiable spitefulness and a complete misunderstanding of African values.

WERE YOU NOT TAUGHT HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS IN SCHOOL? TO GIVE EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

SHILL TROLLS are trained to block channels of information, with claims of "THE TRUE FACTS," denying and gainsaying what someone else says, WITHOUT ACTUALLY IMPARTING ANY ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE.

If you know anything, cite the reference!

https://www.academia.edu/7863357/_Cambyses_and_the_Sacred_Bull_Herodotus_3.28-29_and_64_Oriental_Fiction_and_Propaganda_behind_Historical_Narrative_._International_Conference_Science_Fiction_History_-_The_Literary_in_Classical_Historiography

Amujale:

Now, the Roman Catholic Mass, the senseless killing of their sacred Apis Bull by Darius, are those considered occultic practises.

The Ancient Egyptians studied and taught Asia and Europe, African academia, philosophy, mathematics and the physical sciences.

African history is sacred.

Ancient Egyptian Mythology is sacred.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC MASS DERIVES FROM THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD, HUSBAND/SON OF SEMIRAMIS IN BABYLON AND OSIRIS, ISIS, AND HORUS IN EGYPT.

[See: THE TWO BABYLONS: Or, Papal Worship proven to be the Worship of Nimrod and his Wife, by Reverend Alexander Hislop (1858).]

[img]https://faithbyreason.files./2015/02/semiramis-maria.png?w=300&h=260[/img]

The Protestant Churches (except those infiltrated by the Roman Catholic Church,) all strenuously resist the MASS Doctrine- which claims that prayers to "Virgin Mary, Mother-of-God, and Queen of Heaven," as they call her, will enable loved-ones to get out of "PURGATORY," a made-up AfterLife destination, and go on to Heaven- as if she had any such authority.

They used to put people to death for questioning that teaching.

Amujale:

It's Christianity and the other Abrahamic religions that originates out of occultic practises.

YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY, BY BRINGING UP ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

"Occult" means "HIDDEN!"

The Bible has been public domain for four Hundred Years.

What is "OCCULTIC" about that?

The JEWS (whose Ancestors were never HEBREWS nor enslaved in Egypt,) have Secret Teachings in their Talmud, which they don't publicize, but which prove that they see Gentiles as SUB-HUMAN.

The Muslims- fake as their Religion is, ALLAH not being YAHWEH of Israel- make no secret of their Beliefs- everybody knows that they believe in fucking their livestock, and their dead wives?

Or do they?

Well, who cares?

Only the Religion of Lord Yeshua is important, because it is the only one that insists on restoring the TOTALITY of ourselves to us.

There is nothing sacred about African History- being as riddled with lies as Oyinbo History.

What is Sacred, is the Divine Knowledge of how to VIEW OUR PAST HISTORY FOR OURSELVES.

Our Sins and Iniquities form an impenetrable barring our senses from directly perceiving the Past.

Yahweh God warned that He, in effect, holds every Infant accountable for the iniquities of their Parents, their Grandparents, and their Great Grandparents. Unless these Sins are addressed, we cannot perceive through these barriers ourselves.

The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Yacub is one Entity Who offers to help us with this.

Your KMT gods are not.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO READ A FEW TABLOIDS AND A COUPLE OF PAPERBACKS, AND THINK THEY HAVE EXPERT KNOWLEDGE.

Who is the Source of your information?

I have never heard the term "TRANSMIGRATION" so applied before now, nor that the Ancient Egyptians ever used It for anything.

I have no confidence that you even know anything about what you are talking about.

No one on Earth has ever had any better Spiritual Knowledge than what I have: I DO NOT BLUFF. I have little patience for those who do.

It's clear that you're a victim of Eurocentrism and its malicious nature.

In other words, you're ignorance knows no bound.

3 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC MASS DERIVES FROM THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD, HUSBAND/SON OF SEMIRAMIS IN BABYLON ...

Bin all that Hellenistic mumbojumbo and concentrate our focus on real history.

According to Roman-Greco history, the Roman Catholic Mass was a fake Hellenistic concept that was assimilated by first century Romans from the Christians of the Church of Serapis Christus.

Christianity isnt a real 'religion'.

Christianity is a malicious Eurocentric ideology that was manufactured by first century Romans.

Christianity is a fake Hellenistic religion.

Historians have proven that many of the more famous concepts of the Roman Christians are carry overs of popular Roman-Greco concepts.

The Roman Catholice Mass ritual, is a direct assimilaion of a Roman General's barbaric celebration of victory that was turned into a Hellenistic ritual by the followers of the Church of Serapis Christus.

In the original Roman celebration thar took place in Roman occupied Egypt, they drank the liquids of their victims and consumed them as part of the meal. That was evolved into drinking wine and eating bread.

The Romans that manufactured their version of Christianity took that senselessness celebration of Ptolemy (V) Epiphanes Eucharistos and awarded it to their Serapis image and called it their Lord's Super.

The first Eucharist and epiphany was held in remembrance of a Greek ruler of Ptolemaic Egypt by the name of Ptolemy (V) and not some fictitious Babylonian.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:

The Egyptians worshipped numerous gods- RA, OSIRIS, ISIS, SET, MAAT, ANUBIS, just off the top of my head, here!

Those are KM.Tic Gods.

One cannot use an Abrahamic religious ideology to determine African history.

Who came first, Isis, Jesus or Osiris?

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:

THE TEN PLAGUES OF MOSES proved YAHWEH GOD'S Supremacy over a specific god or goddess.

You're wrong.

The Ten Commandments is a plagiarisation of the 42 Laws of MAAT.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:

These beings were depicted in Hieroglyphic Displays in their Ancient Buildings- including the Pyramids and their Temples- as Humanoids with Animal Heads.

My advice is for you to go and read, study and research on Egyptology, because it's clear you have know idea what it is you are on about.

Go and re-educate yourself on history and reevaluate your conclusions.

What you meant to say is that Ancient Egypt is where much of the content of Abrahamic religious text was copied and plagiarised.

The Christian bible is not a history textbook, therefore we ought to stop using its fakery and falsehood as neither a means nor a source.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:

Christianity is a Roman mockery of the Hellenistic religions.

The Romans manufactured Christianity in the first century CE out of a combination of deceit, deception and various other dodgy activities. i.e murder, looting, plunder, desecration, warmongery e.t.c

Christianity peddles a false representation of history.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
oaroloye:

One cannot use Abrahamic ideology to determine African history.

According African history,

Ra is a God.

Isis is a Goddess.

Jesus is a fake god.

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Amujale(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abrahamic religions on their falsification of history would usually attempt to misconscrue Goths, Vandals, Visigoths, Palestinian, Greek and Persian, and instead attempt to refer to them as Babylonian, Christian or Jewish.

During the time when the Visigoths sacked Rome, during the fall of the Western Roman empire in c.400 CE, their were no people known as Roman Christians or Jews.

The earliest mention of the term Christian is found around the first century and was used to refer to Roman-Greco followers of the Church of Serapis Christus.

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by OtemAtum: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
orunto27:
Can one Atum please tell us the difference between,
Otemunduro,
OtemAtum,
OtemSapien,
OtemOtem,
AtumAtum,
Budaatum?

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by budaatum: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
orunto27:
Otemunduro,
OtemAtum,
OtemSapien,
OtemOtem,
AtumAtum,
Budaatum?
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by finalboss(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
budaatum:

cool
aunty, answer the question angry

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by StrikeBack(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
And the almighty jesusjnr didn't see this covik 1-9 virus coming
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by budaatum: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
finalboss:
aunty, answer the question angry
There is only one buda.
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by finalboss(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
And the almighty jesusjnr didn't see this covik 1-9 virus coming
grin where's jesusjnr cheesy budaatum

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by finalboss(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
budaatum:

There is only one buda.
you should check the question again

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by budaatum: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
finalboss:
you should check the question again
I did. That's why I responded, though you already know the answer to the question or ought to know by now unless you're still working on it.

Is there any difference, boss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Vic2Ree(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
orunto27:
Otemunduro,
OtemAtum,
OtemSapien,
OtemOtem,
AtumAtum,
Budaatum?
LoL grin

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by GodSaklek(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2020
SniperAssassin:
OMG. I cannot believe this. He actually thought it would happen. And his fellow Christians were unable to dissuade him from this foolish endeavor?�����

I was laughing wen I read where he ask the sun to stand still, honestly I missed a lots of jokes here in December... grin grin, he's the type that will foolishly wait for shark to swallow him because of lies they he red about Jonah...

1 Like

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Janosky: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
finalboss:
grin where's jesusjnr cheesy budaatum

Jesusjnr is still very much ALIVE on Nairaland grin grin.

Sharp coded fellow grin

2 Likes

Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by jesusjnreloaded(m): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2020
WinningEleven:
The accusers and finger pointers rejoice as they think they have achieved their goals and won grin

But its only Friday grin
Sunday is coming grin
The vices of Satan can be repackaged but can never be changed grin

Jesus is King!
Yeah bro. Sunday has come. Satan's got his moment but Jesus got eternity!

I really admire your spirit. Jesus is indeed King!
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by jesusjnreloaded(m): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Janosky:

Jesusjnr is still very much ALIVE on Nairaland grin grin.

Sharp coded fellow grin
Hmmm... How did you figure this?
Re: Countdown Thread To #deactivateyourmoniker by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 10, 2020
jesusjnreloaded:
Hmmm... How did you figure this?

Just meditate on the Bible book of Revelations 22:11-12, the same Jesus you want to imitate said he will do justice to what you presumed!
So if atheists will no more be on this planet, it's left to Jesus not you or anybody, and if you hear any voice telling you something will happen, let me tell you that it can only affect one or two persons but never all the ATHEISTS on Nairaland at the same time.
Mind you Seun the main brain behind Nairaland happens to be one them. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Letter Killeth But The Spirit Giveth Life / Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.