Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election (39787 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Jamest162: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by AfonjaBoston: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Senators:

1. Dino Melaye

2. Barnabas Gemade

3. Ibrahim Danbaba

4. Shaaba Lafiaji

5. Mohammed Shitu

6. Rafiu Ibrahim

7. Suleiman Hunkuyi

8. Isa Misau

9. Monsurat Sunmonu

10. Soji Akanbi

11. Usman Nafada

12. Musa Kwankwaso

13. Suleiman Nazif

14. Lanre Tejuosho
15. Shehu Sani

Who is the 16th abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by udemzyudex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
APC and INEC are setting a bad precedent, this current chairman remain the worse INEC chairman so far.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Germi9: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
President Buhari's Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie shades (on her Twitter page) the out going senator representing kogi west sen. Dino malaye after losing his seat in the rerun election which took place on the 31st of November 2019.

Abeg November reach 31st?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

Are you in severe pains?

Even Dino wont take it too personal like this..

Our guy..

Oga shut up up
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Incandescent(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
brookz:
What ever you call, be it kogiwood oo,Ayetorowood ooo...
Na streets of Abuja get you now smiley

Goodbye to Saraki's House boy.

Lmao @ kogiwood.. Remaining Igalawood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Alvin212(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Thunder fire Cowhari and his surporters
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Hoojay(f): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dino again?

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by voltron14: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
pek:
I just don't understand it when some people from a certain area use formal instead of former. Can't they read or what? So annoying. And these are graduates for crying out loud.

And they all want to work for 'Oyel' company.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by emkz: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:
Is this Lauretta a mother?

She is too childish

Bros, there is an interview she granted several years ago. The woman was a university lecturer in the UK, and from the way she spoke, she was senile and brilliant.

It's just that Nigerian Presidents need an attack dog, just like Obasanjo and Jonathan had Doyin Okupe and Femi Fani-Kayode; Sani Abacha had Wada Nas and so on. Lauretta Onochie is doing this job for President Buhari. People who do these jobs are extremely hated and additional issue is that these attack dogs hurt their post-political appointment careers because no one may want to engage them in serious business.

Lauretta is doing a great job. It is a thankless and loveless job. I wish she didn't have to do it though.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by anonymous1759(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
WonderManly:
We already knew that before. Dino will not win shishi with all these giant and technically massive rigging machines was used by APC.
But there is God oooooo!

You don't mean it? So Dino rigged under the platform of Apc in 2015?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Urchman200: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
I will not criticise dis government again until democracy is restored. 4 we all should endure to the end of this autocratic government.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by itsme01: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
omenka:
The crook copied my email address when I posted it here on a member's genuine request. The member wanted me to assist with some stuff. I went to literature where people hardly visit and posted the address on an old and deserted thread.

I forgot this crook was following me then. All he did was simply click on that tab up there that shows posts of people you're following. He then saw what I posted, copied the email addy and started sending mails to me demanding that I paid him to stop *tormenting me*.

The fool thought I would fall for it like LionDeleo did. Lion had to cut a deal with him. Dude is mad angry because I have refused to do so for years running.

I have since lost access to that email, hence cant get those mails. Dude is just a criminal parading himself as an engineering graduate. He is a phone repairer in onitsha and has never attended school.

Whatever it is, make sure you never send him a dime. If he eventually succumbs to hunger or his debilitating illness, that is his business. As for me, he isnt getting a penny from me.

lol , he actually took my twitter contact to copy my name and searched facebook to pick up a name similar to mine but with different middlename and created mutiple accounts on facebook, twitter and nairaland claiming he sell footwear hoping to defraud people or blackmail me.. i just laughed at him and told him to continue

the guy uses a spamming tool and whenever his online he gets triggered at comments about IPOB or his region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by omenka(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
itsme01:

lol , he actually took my twitter contact to copy my name and searched facebook to pick up a name similar to mine but with different middlename and created mutiple accounts on facebook, twitter and nairaland claiming he sell footwear hoping to defraud people or blackmail me.. i just laughed at him and told him to continue
The boy is a serial thief. His end is near, trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S / Yaro Makama Rigachikun Dumps APC / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.