Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election (39833 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
zibya:
Hahahaha. You know I can actually remember that particular conversation you had with him a couple of months ago. That guy is a shameless crook. Now while I don't have a problem with people asking for financial assistance, blackmail is a red line that should never be crossed. That moniker devilhimself is no other than our very own online con man/troll
He is nothing but a low life petty criminal on the forum searching for who to extort. Claiming mechanical engineering graduate as if engineering is a profession for touts and criminals. Mechanical engineering graduate my hairy balls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Helinues, zibya, omenka make ins come see what the criminal does for leaving.
[/s]
shatap you son of a whoree

Go and die in pains
I'm just warming up with you and your impotent friend omenka

no peace for tribalist scums
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

He is nothing but a low life petty criminal on the forum searching for who extort. Claiming mechanical engineering graduate as if engineering is a profession for touts and criminals. Mechanical engineering graduate my hairy balls. grin grin
[/s]
hahahahahaha e dey pain am wella
i can feel your pain
but unfortunately ain't stopping
it's my job to teach you the errors of your bigotry ways so scream till tomorrow
I won't stop tongue grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
where's my impotent friend Iroh omenka

come here and kneel down
I have goko cleanser to cure your impotency
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Horlufemi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Let's all bow our heads together and mourn democracy in Nigeria ...

Died on May 29 2015....
Buried on May 29 2019...

Rest in peace democracy...
So long

But if PDP wins it's a win for democracy?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by zibya: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zangibadanba:
[s][/s]

Go and die in pains

Oga just admit that you tried to blackmail and shake the guy down. All this fronting Mr hard guy ain't gonna cut it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zangibadanba:
[s][/s]

Go and die in pains

Really? Sounds of an unsuccessful criminal.

But I will soon log out again till God knows when because I'm legally and gainfully engaged, not online trolling crime you obviously mistook for mechanical engineering.
Let me copy all the potential victims you have been targeting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really? Sounds of an unsuccessful criminal.

But I will soon log out again till God knows when because I'm legally and gainfully engaged, not online trolling crime you obviously mistook for mechanical engineering.
Let me copy all the potential victims you have been targeting.
[/s]
sorry ain't reading your trash because i don't read from a product of dog's sperm
it's useless
I don't care how you feel
I'll continue to inflict pains on you till your harlot mother repents
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by zibya: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zangibadanba:
[s][/s]
even uncircumcised abokii terrorist dey talk too

Lol maybe na only him get smart phone for hin village cheesy
No I'm the only mechanical engineering graduate/phone thief from my state
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Oga just admit that you tried to blackmail and shake the guy down. All this fronting Mr hard guy ain't gonna cut it grin
[/s]
sorry you're an abokii gworo
so no need to explain anything
go and bomb yourself in sambisa grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by omenka(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

Omenka, abeg check through the moniker "devilhimself" to confirm the screen shots below.

When the criminal didn't succeed in swindling me, he started following me striking through my comments.

Nawao.
Cc
Zibya
Helinues
I told you the guy is a poor beggar and a thief. Once he begs and doesnt get anything, he tries to shake one down by trolling them.

He does so here and through emails. A couple of members have fallen for his antics.

As for me, before he gets a penny from me, my dogs would probably be having caviar for breakfast!

He got his strategy from under studying ffk. Ffk criticized and insulted jonathan until he was given food to eat. A couple of members have given him some food, but like I said, before he gets a grain of rice from me, my dogs would be feeding fat on caviar. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
zibya:
No I'm the only mechanical engineering graduate phone thief from my state
[/s]
sound better than being a semi kafir and a suicide bomber grin

ina achi amu na ka kwoi grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
zibya:
No I'm the only mechanical engineering graduate/phone thief from my state
[/s]
nope you're the only smart phone user in your town
now go and wash your uncircumcised dickk with rubber kettle grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by zibya: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zangibadanba:
[s][/s]
sorry you're an abokii gworo
so no need to explain anything
go and bomb yourself in sambisa grin
And you're a shameless beggar, a blackmailer and a fraudster. How about that? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
omenka:
I told you the guy is a poor beggar and a thief. Once he begs and doesnt get anything, he tries to shake one down by trolling them.

He does so here and through emails. A couple of members have fallen for his antics.

As for me, before he gets a penny from me, my dogs would probably be having caviar for breakfast!

He got his strategy from under studying ffk. Ffk criticized and insulted jonathan until he was given food to eat. A couple of members have given him some food, but like I said, before he gets a grain of rice from me, my dogs would be feeding fat on caviar. smiley
[/s]
Balderdash and claptrap

your medicine is ready mr Iroh
goko cleanser
it cures gonocacusereus which was the cause of your impotency
i know your story old fool
next year you'll be 41
no Wife no kids no GF

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
zibya:
And you're a shameless beggar, a blackmailer and fraudster. How about that? grin
[/s]
lol abokii you no get mouth to talk
go and wash your uncircumcised dickk first
tomorrow is gworo market
no tuwo shinkafa for a lazy bastard mallam
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
Omenka

Cc zibya
Helinues
Nyamuriflathead
Officialgarri
Igbo
Trigitis
Oduduwa707
OSUigboFlatHead
Cherrybae
DEHVEHLOP
YorubaNinja
Pigsandidiots
Just look at the beggerly thief. You're lucky you didnt send him anything. When I said it earlier, folks thought I was joking.

Once he begs for food and fails to get any, next thing is to troll in the hope of getting paid some ransom money.

One of three things will likely happen to to him soon...

He gets the tire and gasoline from a mob.

He gets a mug shot from EFCC.

His medical condition gets the best of him.

It's only a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Just look at the beggerly thief. You're lucky you didnt send him anything. When I said it earlier, folks thought I was joking.

Once he begs for food and fails to get any, next thing is to troll in the hope of getting paid some ransom money.

[/s]
trash trash trash
keep crying
aint gonna leave you till I finish helping you with your impotency cure
low man like you
i know why your ex GF which happened to be your fiance then left grin

cc
Simplyleo
omenka
helinues
zibya

old junkie you better treat yourself
you no get time again oo
next year you'll be 41
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Omenka

Cc zibya
Helinues
Nyamuriflathead
Officialgarri
Igbo
Trigitis
Oduduwa707
OSUigboFlatHead
Cherrybae
DEHVEHLOP
YorubaNinja
Pigsandidiots
0ilPUSSY
ItsMeAboki
Denikayan

Netpro
Sarrki
Itsme01
Waledeji
Commentor
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omenka 

Cc zibya
Helinues
Nyamuriflathead
Officialgarri
Flatthead
Trigitis
Oduduwa707
OSUigboFlatHead
Cherrybae
DEHVEHLOP
YorubaNinja
Pigsandidiots
0ilPUSSY
ItsMeAboki
Denikayan

Netpro
Sarrki
Itsme01
Waledeji
Commentor
Hmmmm, I'm already tired of listing out members he is targeting but for the ones I have managed to list, pls none should fall for this criminal, he is even worse than the betnaija criminal, at least that one is using a trick in the name of trading something but this one is an armed robber.

Meanwhile, starting from about 3 weeks ago, he has created over 90 monikers.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Omenka 

Cc zibya
Helinues
Nyamuriflathead
Officialgarri
Flatthead
Trigitis
Oduduwa707
OSUigboFlatHead
Cherrybae
DEHVEHLOP
YorubaNinja
Pigsandidiots
0ilPUSSY
ItsMeAboki
Denikayan

Netpro
Sarrki
Itsme01
Waledeji
Commentor
Hmmmm, I'm already tired of listing out members he is targeting but for the ones I have managed to list, pls none should fall for this criminal, he is even worse than the betnaija criminal, at least that one is using a trick in the name of trading something but this one is an armed robber.

Meanwhile, starting from about 3 weeks ago, he has created over 90 monikers.
[/s]
stale like your father's sperm and omenka watery sperm cheesy

I'll continue to fix you guys
no place for trolls and tribalists here
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
omenka:

Of course one of the three must happen and most likely any of the first two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Of course one of the three must happen and most likely any of the first two.
[/s]
trash trash trash
nothing bad for a son of a whoree living in his own fantasy

fair enough for the impotent old junkie omenka because he needs an anchor to cure his depression
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lol, the shameless criminal (as the case always is for criminals) still has the mouth to talk. Nawao for criminals o. grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol, the shameless criminal (as the case always is for criminals) still has the mouth to talk. Nawao for criminals o. grin
[/s]
now you can say this without crying cheesy

i won't stop anytime soon
so welcome to my world wink
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mr online illiterate muppet criminal, I'm logging out, needs to wake up early enough not to miss a flight for normal business.

When next I log in, that is if you have not been roasted alive, you would have created about 200 additional monikers.

Criminal, an illiterate and foolish one at that.

Get out. Dirty pig.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zangibadanba:
[s][/s]
now you can say this without crying cheesy

i won't stop anytime soon
so welcome to my world wink
May this remain your portion till you are roasted alive, foolish illiterate.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Mr online illiterate muppet criminal, I'm logging out, needs to wake up early enough not to miss a flight for normal business.

When next I log in, that is if you have not been roasted alive, you would have created about 200 additional monikers.

Criminal, an illiterate and foolish one at that.

Get out. Dirty pig.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
I'll be waiting for your return love

Meanwhile your impotent friend omenka is around to always fill the vacuum
las las no peace for trolls and tribalists
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

May this remain your portion till you are roasted alive, foolish illiterate.
[/s]
may your harlot mother get aids there amin
Useless product of dog's sperm
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Simplyleo: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zangibadanba:
[s][/s]
may your harlot mother get aids there amin
Useless product of dog's sperm
Lol.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by Zangibadanba: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.
[/s]
e pain am wella grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election by zibya: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
A shameless beggar and blackmailer grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

#EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.