Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight (52453 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Is that so

In that case, I am going to be boycotting that match.
What is wrong with those guys at Riyadh though?! That's part of the side attraction for bleep's sake. I must submit this petition to the right quarters.

#BoycottRuizJoshuaRematch

##BringBackRingGirls

#BringBackCardGirls

Why would dey carry such fight to Saudi?
Saudi Want to be like Dubai and Qatar
I thought Saudi is meant for tourism or pilgrimage alone... Make Saudi no host world cup o, because the programme no go sweet at All

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by crackhouse(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yes o. People wey know God pass don come
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Dicktionary: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Without those ladies, the Fighters will have little or no Motivation on the Ring, to Fight and win.

Those girls Gallivanting, Swinging those waist on the Ring holding their Card up, Gives the fighter extra strength and reasons to fight apart from the Cash rewards. Smh
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by delta5x: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
good one
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by BlackfireX: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hypocrites...
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by seunmohmoh(f): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
thundafire:
Hypocrites but have dey naked gals at ur homes
Hypocrite? How? If they can't obey the law then they should change location. No one is above the law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
women sef...only to show body dem sabi
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by aspiring44: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Is that so

In that case, I am going to be boycotting that match.
What is wrong with those guys at Riyadh though?! That's part of the side attraction for bleep's sake. I must submit this petition to the right quarters.

#BoycottRuizJoshuaRematch

##BringBackRingGirls

#BringBackCardGirls

Perhaps , they don't want the arabians to be distracted. Truly , its hypocrisy on their part.

2 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Realestatepro(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aj for the titles.
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by skyhighweb(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
it will b dudes walking with placard, awan muslim
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why take the match to Saudi anyway?

Why not Dubai or Qatar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
But uncovered men is not halal either. Or will Joshua and Ruiz fight wearing jalabia?

5 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by princebishop(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ring and card girls should wear hijab to the venue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by aspiring44: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Hypocrite? How? If they can't obey the law then they should change location. No one is above the law.

Since gambling is also a sin . will they prevent people from gambling on who wins between the two pugilist ?

2 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
brownnikky16:
The sanctions are starting to come in now, the modifications and exceptions; Ring girls have been banned from the Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua Saudi Arabia bout in line with the strict Islamic laws that govern that region.

It is still unclear if alcohol and booze will be allowed at the venue as Saudi Arabia has been known to be a very closed society prior to this time but the kingdom seems to be welcoming foregners and opening its borders to the world with events such as this.

The bout will be taking place on the 7th of December, 2019. we wish Anthony Joshua luck ahead of the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOXFH0f9kp4

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/ring-girls-and-card-girls-banned-from.html

The organizers should have known Saudi Arabia strict Islamic code before this time and then choose moderate Islamic countries like Jordan, Egypt etc

Probably they felt it is only this oil rich kingdom that offered to stake out their crude oil money to sponsor the boxing tournament.

3 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Kaybaba5(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good one
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by realestniggah: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Saudi Arabia was a poor choice for this fight.. Should have gone with France / or Germany or dubia.. Dubia would have been perfect.. Not Saudi Arabia of all place
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by aspiring44: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
FrLukas:
Why take the match to Saudi anyway?

Why not Dubai or Qatar?

One of the two would have made lots of sense..

Laws are stringent in Saudi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by seunmohmoh(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
aspiring44:

Since gambling is also a sin . will they prevent people from gambling on who wins between the two pugilist ?

I don't care if it is a sin or not my point is - Don't call a country hypocrite because they ban certain things.

3 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by KenModi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
Hypocrites, that's what they are.... And these people like PUNA like say tomorrow no dey...... Them dey nack anything nackable, including small pikinwey just dey form breast

Don’t forget they like a$$ as well. And they still cheat on their four wives at home! Fvcking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
Hypocrites, that's what they are.... And these people like PUNA like say tomorrow no dey...... Them dey nack anything nackable, including small pikinwey just dey form breast

Pure hypocrites bro
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by aspiring44: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't care if it is a sin or not my point is - Don't call a country hypocrite because they ban certain things.

Ok .but that what people perceived them .

No one is perfect , but they preach perfection to high heaven .
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by 0monnak0da: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The venue for the fight was a very shitty decision.
Why fix a fight in a holy city?
Isn't a religion of peace supposed to have zero tolerance for acts of violence?

Now they've taken out the only reason I watch boxing matches.
Those cute ladies with perky asses and missilic boobs.
No need to waste energy watching the fight anymore...after all, AJ will still lose.

I may be confused but I'd be damned to hear of a fight at the Vatican.

Which city is a "holy city"??
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Patrioticman007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Hypocritical Saudi with their ancient funny laws, while they are ban from the public, they will be somewhere in jacuzzi chilling with the crown Prince, Bin soulayemain.

Your mumu never do ?. You prefer the BB Naija stuff abi ?. Then its not a must to view the bout .
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by TeeBabss(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
A country with orderliness. They should fight it here in Nigeria, it's a free country.

You fine ohhh, Omo Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Aturitoroman: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Saudi Arabia grin
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Pabloosas(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
WEIRDFOWL:

See as y’all niqqa book space . I fear who no fear you .

cheesy
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by osazsky(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Muslims and hyprocracy na wah o
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Philistine(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good one
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by FemiMaduka(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
The effort by the Saudi Prince to open up the country should be commended. Methinks the bout will still be lit even without the ring-girls.

By the way, AJ is going to carry the day; he did against Parker, Povetkin and Takam, all similar boxers to Ruiz, he will do it again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift / Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.