Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight (52451 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by saasala(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
nototribalist:
Na dem grin grin grin I love seeing those freshly made boooty.

Abeg guys is there chance that DSTV will show the boxing match? Im sick of watching DSTV showing me south african leagues that no one give a fck about here.

Yes, only on SuperSport 1. Supersport 1 is on the highest DSTV bouquet and you will have to pay 15k for subscription.
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by gaskiyamagana: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2019
davillian:
They should wear hijab
Lmao....
I can't take imagine boxing without ring girls...
What is contribution or advantage of ring girls to boxing?
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by ussv: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2019
See what money causes ? Because of money you take glamour of the sport away. Very soon Saudi Arabia would start asking boxers to put on shirt in the ring, that their six packs is affecting ladies watching at home.
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2019
Tsufyaan:

Let me educate you Mr, we have 2 holy cities in Saudi Arabia which are Makkah and Medinah and aside these 2 anything can happen in the rest. Just like Vatican is inside Italy bro.

Vatican isn’t under the Italian government. It’s like a country but doesn’t use the country tag because it doesn’t wanna get attacked during war times.

Vatican is recognized as an observer in the UN, it can be recognized as a member state if the pope wants.
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Go to barnawa in Kaduna state and see your hijab sisters go naked.

I'm sure you'll be convinced that my point holds water.

Fake holiness and you know its true.
so, I have to travel all the way to Kaduna, just to find a Muslim lady going naked, then you expect me to conclude that all Muslims are fake. Christains are doing it where I stay, it is very rear to see a Muslim girl dress naked like them, except she is making friends with such people.

When ever a thread comes in about a Muslim girl wearing mini skirt, you see them rush in, wailing etc., But when another one come saying a Christain girl wearing mini skirt, no one would bother saying anything about it, including the Muslim, because we all know how they do.

Islam is against anyone showing his or her unclothedness to the public, I wonder if you don't think, apart from it been a societal norm, how will you feel seeing you daughters or sisters on the street or in a building, naked just because people like it
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by davillian(m): 5:20am On Dec 02, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

What is contribution or advantage of ring girls to boxing?
You won't know the advantage if you are not in the ring throwing punches
Or in the arena...
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by davillian(m): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2019
masqot:

We still gonna ask them, " how many rounds". Those girls are HOT.
Girls way de give fighters ginger for the next round....
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Snowale:
so, I have to travel all the way to Kaduna, just to find a Muslim lady going naked, then you expect me to conclude that all Muslims are fake. Christains are doing it where I stay, it is very rear to see a Muslim girl dress naked like them, except she is making friends with such people.

When ever a thread comes in about a Muslim girl wearing mini skirt, you see them rush in, wailing etc., But when another one come saying a
Christain girl wearing mini skirt, no one would bother saying anything about it, including the Muslim, because we all know how they do.

Islam is against anyone showing his or her unclothedness to the public, I wonder if you don't think, apart from it been a societal norm, how will you feel seeing you daughters or sisters on the street or in a building, naked just because people like it
The fact the pub don't see doesn't make it non existent.

Maybe you should think
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
The fact the pub don't see doesn't make it non existent.

Maybe you should think
The fact that a very small fraction of people voted for something they wanted everyone to believe, doesn't mean it exists. We believe in God, Not what some people voted for. Maybe you should reason.
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by SouthPaw24(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2019
“Five Reasons Why Anthony Joshua Will Lose to Andy Ruiz Jr. Again”
https://link.medium.com/7cwdLIwZ11
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Snowale:
The fact that a very small fraction of people voted for something they wanted everyone to believe, doesn't mean it exists. We believe in God, Not what some people voted for. Maybe you should reason.
Keep your morals to yourself
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by fredoooooo: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2019
davillian:
They should wear hijab
Lmao....
I can't take imagine boxing without ring girls...

What exactly is there work ... anyway I prefer nude girls > grin grin
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by weedfada(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

shift person jaw abi burst person breast

Ouch! Lol... BTW, leo in one of my best movies, @ pic. One where u actually learn something...
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by KingWarri: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
abdulkayus:

But most Christians are against women covering up their bodies. They prefer them to walk naked. They even condemn those that try to cover up. This thread is an example.

Those people are pegans. The public nudity of a woman is of no man profit rather it can lead to lost.
Christianity teaches us to dress the way we want to be addressed....
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Tonnyray: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
abdulkayus:
But most Christians are against women covering up their bodies. They prefer them to walk naked. They even condemn those that try to cover up. This thread is an example.
This is called profiling and I believe you are better educated than to adopt such thinking process. Everyone that is not a moslem is not automatically a Christian. I think you need to come to terms with that first of all. 3 of my guys here in Abuja are moslem by birth. They party like rock stars. Every weekend they're in one strip club or the other. Will I be right to say they are representative of Islam or what Islam preaches? In like manner 2 of my fwbs are hijab wearing Hausa/Fulani chicks. Can I use them to write a thesis on moslem girls? Will I be right to say hijab girls fvck upandan anyhow? I know you'll agree with me nothing could be further from the truth.
When people use islamic fundamentalist terrorist groups to judge your religion, you people immediately refer us to the quran and it's stand on the sanctity of human life. Yet you're comfortable doing the exact myopic, prejudiced and biased thing here.
I believe we are not only literate we are educated. The things you said up there are uncalled for especially knowing how people of your religion act when even 1/10 of the same is said concerning you lot. Majority of people we refer to as belonging to either religious bodies are actually veiled secular folks who cannot completely shed the toga of religion because of pecuniary gains they derive from it.
Let's be properly guided in our utterances.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
and also keep your ignorance to yourself.
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
and also keep your ignorance to yourself
Re: Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight by masqot(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
davillian:

Girls way de give fighters ginger for the next round....
winkwinkwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift / Kanu Nwankwo Shared His 20 Years Ago Throwback With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.