Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,249 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! (8806 Views)

Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Sukueponmalu: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2019
Lamentations of a Pdp Biafran idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by futurism: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2019
chubbyman:
All I see is lamentations of someone still stuck in 2015 GEJ loss,mr man move on we in 2019
how is your bank account? undecided
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by tech18: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Jonathan this Jonathan that?
Is Jonathan God or a Prophet of God?

Didnt Saraki work against GEJ in 2015?

Didnt Atiku work against GEJ in 2015?

Didnt Tambuwal work against GEJ in 2015?

Guy u de reason like Reno/FFK oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by futurism: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

Good write-up! But thinking Atiku, Saraki, Dino etc made Buhari defeated Goodluck is a big lie. Remember, the entire North were fed up with Jonathan's administration due to high level of Insurgency. If Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Kwankwaso made Buhari won during 2015 election, then why didn't they use their personality/influence to win 2019 election for themselves.

Has the Boko haram now ended? undecided
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by chukel(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Youths like OP never make progress in life. He is still stuck in 2015. Did anybody complain about violence in the run off? Did anyone see any video or traces of violence in the runoff yesterday? Yet smart trounced dino. What does it tell you. Simple. Whatever violence you saw 2 weeks ago was orchestrated by pdp to whittle down the votes in these areas. Means these are smart's stronghold. Smart cannot unleash violence in his stronghold. Let anybody produce video of any violence in yesterday's election.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Lokostic77: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
tech18:
Jonathan this Jonathan that?
Is Jonathan God or a Prophet of God?

Didnt Saraki work against GEJ in 2015?

Didnt Atiku work against GEJ in 2015?

Didnt Tambuwal work against GEJ in 2015?

Guy u de reason like Reno/FFK oo
capital YES all of them working against him, infact all of us but we thought Buhari Will be a good leader then not knowing is a disaster,although Jonathan did not do well but trying Buhari makes us understand that Jonathan still better than buhari.you can argue with your gods
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Kuginzi: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2019
futurism:

Has the Boko haram now ended? undecided
It has reduced drastically. When last did u hear bomb blast in Church, Mosque or market place? During GEJ administration, Northeast Christians stopped Christmas celebration due to Insurgency likewise Muslims stopped Eid celebration. So Insurgency became d major reason Northerners voted him out

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by gtown: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2019
These pictures are not Afghanistan. They are pictures of Nigeria before 2015.
Yet, this idiot wants everybody to feel remorseful for legally participating in removing his ineffectual buffoon hero from office.
The fact is that if Jonathan had remained in office beyond 2015, Nigeria situation would have turned worst than Afghanistan.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by livebyday(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Look. Forget dino. All nigerian politicians are thieves. From obasanjo to the least local govt chairman. And we the masses are the worst thieves. We partner with few thieves to steal our future and the future of our kids.
We sell the future of our kids and this country for mere sum of #1000, some two Kongo of rice, others just a face cap. This is stealing. We are no better than them.
When we defend thieves because they share same religion, ethnic group or party with us.. We are still thieves. A friend of a thieve is a thief.

You will see igbos on Nairaland defend people like omyeama, they will even go ahead to claim the whole world is against the average Igbo men. This is someone who is accused of diverting money through NGOs.

You will see my Yoruba leaders keep quiet and behave like mumus when they see tinubu. How can a single man drive in two truck loads of money into his house and we won't ask the senate to call him for questioning. This alone is a crime. On election eve. We can't just keep quiet and allow this guys to rub our future because of small bags of rice.

The average hausa man will go ahead to support anyone into top position so long he is hausa and Muslim. They will keep quiet when a gov is using our collective wealth to pay kidnnapers to stop kidnapping.
They will keep quiet to buharis lopsided appointments, they will keep quiet to military men building universities in their communities.. Lol thats their constituency projects I get. What the Bleep is our senate even doing gan self. Haba

So dino and co are all bunch of thieves... Plus adeyemi self.

I just have to rant, before they pass the anti social media bill

Amazingly brilliant

Best comment I have read here by miles

You sir are a true Patriot

Take this from me , Nigeria will be great again as long as there a people like you still around instead of fleeing the garbage country

Cheers
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by futurism: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

It has reduced drastically. When last did u hear bomb blast in Church, Mosque or market place? During GEJ administration, Northeast Christians stopped Christmas celebration due to Insurgency likewise Muslims stopped Eid celebration. So Insurgency became d major reason Northerners voted him out
reduced and we learned from international sources about shallow graves where our soldiers are being buried, community under control of Bokoharam and I personally watched a video of our soldier using faulty and malfunction guns, a more reason why we have had more deaths of soldiers than ever recorded. Some were seen fleeing the war zones.

U expect already gagged Nigerian media to tell you the truth about what is happening?

Joker
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by fk001(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol typical IPOB.

Yesterday they were supporting and hailing Dino today they are saying that they are happy he lost the election because he betrayed Gej. My concern is were they not aware that he betrayed Gej right from the onset, why were they supporting him till now that he lost the election? They also supported Saraki and Atiku like their lives depended on them now they are saying is karma

To them, everything is karma because of Gej. Gej was also kicked out of office prematurely was that also not Karma?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by juman(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2019
PDP thieves wailing.
Jonathan failure led nigerians to elect the opponent party.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Caution30: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Goodluck deserved to leave I am glad he left. If he had stayed, pdp would've put another goat into office and continue bragging about how they'd stay in office for 60 years.I
I guess we are better now?
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Uyorecruits1: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Uyo Recruitment!!!
A Reputable firm is growing and is looking to hire motivated individuals as Business Development Officers. You will design training and development programs from the scratch and coach our business representatives so that they meet their goals.

Get up to N60,000 monthly plus other incentives/bonuses

CALL TO ACTION, send CV to uyorecruits@gmail.com

Inform friends/family!!!
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Caution30: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2019
gtown:
These pictures are not Afghanistan. They are pictures of Nigeria before 2015.
Yet, this idiot wants everybody to feel remorseful for legally participating in removing his ineffectual buffoon hero from office.
The fact is that if Jonathan had remained in office beyond 2015, Nigeria situation would have turned worst than Afghanistan.
I laugh when ever I read comment like this....may be u aren't aware that the insurgency was a Creation of the north, in it's desperate attempt to reclaim power. And the Western world were sympathetic to this course. Over Four down the line , are we better off? The answer is there for us to see.
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2019
TheBeat:

Seconded
But the country will miss Dino in Senate. Such a vibrant fellow. This hate speech bill and the likes would have met a strong resistance with Dino in the chamber.
We have cowards in upper chamber and a fat rubber stamp leader directing her affairs.

Keep fooling yourself. Dino known more for his collection of flash cars and garish designer bling clothing is the "vibrant fellow" ba? Perhaps by vibrant you mean in terms of entertainment and comedy value instead of real worth as a Nigerian Senator. Good riddance to Melaye and his disgraceful stretcher/Wheelchair Court appearance plus monkey on tree lies. He is now heading to Nollywood where he truly belongs as the drama queen and attention-seeker he is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by shenisaac(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Look. Forget dino. All nigerian politicians are thieves. From obasanjo to the least local govt chairman. And we the masses are the worst thieves. We partner with few thieves to steal our future and the future of our kids.
We sell the future of our kids and this country for mere sum of #1000, some two Kongo of rice, others just a face cap. This is stealing. We are no better than them.
When we defend thieves because they share same religion, ethnic group or party with us.. We are still thieves. A friend of a thieve is a thief.

You will see igbos on Nairaland defend people like omyeama, they will even go ahead to claim the whole world is against the average Igbo men. This is someone who is accused of diverting money through NGOs.

You will see my Yoruba leaders keep quiet and behave like mumus when they see tinubu. How can a single man drive in two truck loads of money into his house and we won't ask the senate to call him for questioning. This alone is a crime. On election eve. We can't just keep quiet and allow this guys to rub our future because of small bags of rice.

The average hausa man will go ahead to support anyone into top position so long he is hausa and Muslim. They will keep quiet when a gov is using our collective wealth to pay kidnnapers to stop kidnapping.
They will keep quiet to buharis lopsided appointments, they will keep quiet to military men building universities in their communities.. Lol thats their constituency projects I get. What the Bleep is our senate even doing gan self. Haba

So dino and co are all bunch of thieves... Plus adeyemi self.

I just have to rant, before they pass the anti social media bill
Chai... See pure truth.
I can bet u some churches not speak half the truth you just spoke today

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Greenarrow01(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2019
livebyday:

Amazingly brilliant

Best comment I have read here by miles

You sir are a true Patriot

Take this from me , Nigeria will be great again as long as there a people like you still around instead of fleeing the garbage country

Cheers

I know we will be great again.. Thats why I started a free school in northern Nigerian village.. www.theamazingschools.com
Also.. There are others too.. Doing a lot to make this work. Thanks for your comment. I am honored You are a patriot too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2019
You're entitled to your opinion but the future is uncertain for Nigeria as a nation.
The posterity will be there for us all.
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Caution30:

I guess we are better now?
We would've been worse off with him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by wingmanIII: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Won't he go to court?
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by PreyingMantis(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
spirul77:
na 2015 matter you still carry for head so, don't try to make people feel bad for ousting Jonathan's govt, the logic is, kick out any underperforming govt and gej's was grossly underperforming hence he needed to be kicked out, God knows good Nigerians tried doing same to buhari but he and the chief veteran in rigging Oshiomhole rigged their way back.
Meaning that your kicking wasn't effective. You can only kick out somebody that wants you to kick him out. Buhari and his gangs are here to stay and they will stay beyond 2023... Pillaging and destroying the useless Zoo
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Omoboricash(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
megafaraday:
This one hasn't gotten over Jonathan's loss of 2015. Move on already
Walahi the guy still bitter. Jonathan that was commissioning project on paper. Eg 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos Ibadan express road............
Well I can understand Jonathan open Nigeria vault for them through Dasuki

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by Kuginzi: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
futurism:
reduced and we learned from international sources about shallow graves where our soldiers are being buried, community under control of Bokoharam and I personally watched a video of our soldier using faulty and malfunction guns, a more reason why we have had more deaths of soldiers than ever recorded. Some were seen fleeing the war zones.

U expect already gagged Nigerian media to tell you the truth about what is happening?

Joker
You are not in north, so u won't understand, the north has rest of mind now compared to d last administration. In 2012 our dear nation was on fire. No one was safe.. Insurgency became our daily routine. It was death, arson& destruction everywhere, Bombs, Bombs&Bombs everywhere. Insurgents ruled d nation freely while d government looked d other way.
Re: I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! by gtown: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Caution30:

I laugh when ever I read comment like this....may be u aren't aware that the insurgency was a Creation of the north, in it's desperate attempt to reclaim power. And the Western world were sympathetic to this course. Over Four down the line , are we better off? The answer is there for us to see.
Where today in Nigeria can we see these scene? That is the answer we see today
And for the allegation 'the insurgency was a creation of the north... the western world were sympathertic...' was then held by your hero before 2015 election to save himself in the eminence of defeat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour / DSS Raid: Top Lawyers, Bankers, Others To Testify Against Judges / INEC Removes 190 Non-nigerians From Voter Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.