Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest (1451 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by Sanchez01: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2019
Mistakenly stumbled on an online petition calling for the arrest of controversial pastor and prophet, Chukwuemeka Odumeje, for abusing women in the name of miracles and deliverance sessions and for abusing our legal tender.

The petition which was started by a 'Bisola J' to the President of Nigeria, the Christian Association of Nigeria, the United Nations and the Central Bank of Nigeria is being hosted on Avaaz and have already garnered 49 signatures.

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/community_petitions/President_of_Nigeria_A_call_for_Prophet_Chukwuemeka_Ohanaemeres_arrest/

My question: Do open petitions work in Nigeria?

Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by majamajic(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2019
the pastor is old boy of my school

my school is funny

1 Like

Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by OtemAtum: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2019
The thummim of the Light of God is coming to pass. The time when pastors will be misbehaving massively has come to usher in the time when many humanities will dump religion and focus on brain-using. Thanks to nature and the God of it.
Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by Hiswordxray(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Does this petition thing really work?
Well, the best way to end all this rubbish is to seek for the expression of the ecclesia, that's what God really wants. When we have the ecclesia, then the splendor of are glory would eliminate all of this rubbish we see today in Christianity.

I do not expect you to understand, there are so much we don't know, and I don't even know where to start from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by Rextizzy: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2019
They should also arrest those gullible people that attend his church, rubbish!
Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by Sanchez01: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Hiswordxray:
Does this petition thing really work?
Well, the best way to end all this rubbish is to seek for the expression of the ecclesia, that's what God really wants. When we have the ecclesia, then the splendor of are glory would eliminate all of this rubbish we see today in Christianity.

I do not expect you to understand, there are so much we don't know, and I don't even know where to start from.
You wrote stuff but never communicated.
Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by BlackfireX: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2019
They should arrest the members first...
Re: Abuse: Nigerians Call For Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje's Arrest by Hiswordxray(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Sanchez01:

You wrote stuff but never communicated.
Yes my dear, there are just so much that one do not know where to start from.

(1) (Reply)

See: Six State In Nigerian With The Most Ugly Girls. / Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) / Covid-19: The Pope Isn't Innocent. Italy Was Sacrificed. New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.